Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

currently Im unsure if I should be looking for longs or shorts to be honest…
The usdx OTE at the moment does have me favoring longs, but now that cable has broken the recent swing low as well (no more SMT div now) I am simply not sure;)
we are on the 10 o’ clock candle… will we retrace up a little for another short opportunity, or was this whole bearish move just a judas…? maybe we are working on a MM buy profile?
answer: Ill stay flat until I know what the hell is going on;)
cheers

To me, I drew a fib from the high of 25th February and low of April, it hit the OTE sweet spot which also coincides with resistance level. Mainly because there was very little retracement in late Feb, so I reckon there would’ve been some orders there. I saw the fractal formation and took it. I should admit I also took a short trade yesterday and failed that at 2% risk. In my opinion, the market has fallen alot today and it may move up for another OTE short, however MS is still insinuating longs, which i’m totally aware of.

I just saw that trade and took it thats all :stuck_out_tongue:

Closed final at 70 pips. Made up for my loss on a previous trade and then some. Lets see what happens. If it breaks yesterday’s AR low we can contemplate a potential change in MS. Pro rata’d I think it works out to be about 35 or 40 pips?

I’m trying to catch falling knives @ 1.3060 [HTF OTE zone] (10 pip SL)… (TP1 @ 15 pips so far)… Did I mention how much I love S&R? :slight_smile: We also bounced off that 62% level on the current USDX range. 10Yr at old lows, acting as resistance… will it hold?

Its Friday, so I would expect some profit taking overall considering we ran up all week (perhaps thats what we’ve just seen), however, I still have a bullish bias towards EUR at the minute if we trade above 1.3045…

Dont try and catch falling knives :smiley:

No loss though!

See I want to get to this level - No loss, maybe 1 or 2 pips… Man that would be awesome >:D

Market Reversal Profile?

Is the mill dollar account up? Just can’t wait anymoar, is driving me cray!

Maybe - I’m long at the 50 with very tight stop because it’s friday and maybe I’m not just so confident - IF it goes up to 80 I’ll exit, if not and in profit at 16.00 hrs I’ll exit, if it drops to 44 my sl will exit for me :slight_smile:

10Yr pushing hard, higher low USDX, higher high EURUSD (15M TF)… 1.3020 targeted if we’re to push lower…

Any Gold traders out there? Serious movement downward!

Beautifull Market Reversal Profile, took 80% off at 50pips, left 20% to 1.3125. Have a good weekend everybody :*

Good shout

Oh great. One of my risk managers trades Oil & Gold exclusively. He’s been yammering about Gold breaking $1,500/oz by summer for the last 6 months. Not looking forward to seeing that sh*t-eating grin on monday morning, but what’s good for the firm is good for me I guess, lol

Hi all,

any idea how i can get my hands on the london close and NY open videos?

Checked from the original thread, but the link is broken.

Thanks!

USDX Catching up Bonds? Yup. Never seen such action in Cable ADR reached in Asia :))

[QUOTE=“Kuzia;478604”]USDX Catching up Bonds? Yup. Never seen such action in Cable ADR reached in Asia :))[/QUOTE]

That would be good to see following the crazy pa. last week

We often mention the famous ‘pause’ - where price makes a determined move, then pauses - the bars in the ‘pause’ are often suggesting a rebound, in the case of a determined push down, during the pause there is often a series of higher highs and higher lows encouraging us newbies to catch the bottom (the falling knife).

You can see this action played to an extreme today on the 1hr gold.

wow, just checked that out for myself. I would say all the Gold bugs have some explaining to do… but for all we know it’s just the “powers that be” causing a panic to buy up all the cheap gold! Either way… surprised this isn’t translating into large bullish moves on the USD

I was saying earlier that the movement on usdx was not news related and therefore probably the work of smart money (the powers that be) - I see now there has been terrible news from Boston so I deleted my post accordingly.

My thoughts and prayers are with those affected.

I hope that one day humanity as a whole realizes that there is no end that justifies the taking of innocent lives.