Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Got it Jonnycab,

I was doing a bit of that during my back testing. It works really well, but I don’t know if I have the b@lls to do that live lol. Congrats on catching that. Same to you Rod, really great.

My pippage for the day pro rata’d was 20 pips.

I’ve been using the AR high/low retest for a while now for continuation trades, to trade in line with the HTF MS. The nice thing about it, when it works, is that you can use a very tight SL, say 10/15 pips (I used 10 today). Risking even 0.5% with a 10 pip SL, you will make a very nice percentage return, if it keeps running in your intended direction. It comes back to what Rod was saying, high R:R is what its all about.

Also, a consistent 20 pips a week is nothing to be sniffed at. That will build your account rather rapidly!

fiber, where might it turn long?
127 ext is at 2964, 162 at 2918 round to 2920 level, 200 at 2880…
it came down so fast it could react at this 2970/80 area

I’d rather wait for a potential retrace and short at the 62 Fib late NYO

sure thing, if retraces up to that level timed to nyo i’ll be doing the same
in the meantime was wondering if a long into 3030ish is workable

did you guys notice what the news did across the board into round levels?
cable 5200, eurjpy 128.00, gbpjpy 150.00 :slight_smile:

The Fiber spike looked to me like a blatant LO stop hunt that was not replicated on the Cable.
Seems to me that the News is not news to some.

SMT Divergence higher Indicative today

Short Cable on 79Fib Retrace NYO, a little above AR Low. Suspect will re-correlate lower with Fiber, which seems to be resisting going higher

So far looking good. Tight stop 19 pips. Only One position

Stopped out for BE. Never seem to have much luck NYO. Maybe the ‘giveaway’ was that the retrace was at 79 and not the more ‘bearish’ 62.

On another matter - Has anyone seen the Steve Mauro material on “Market Makers”. Seems rather ICTish. All about stop hunts on M15 TF, using MM profiling.

oh yes, the news is known to many of the select some and they position, and use the news event to do what they want to do anyways. an opportunity to boost trading to super highway speed.

great news trading guys, congrats, i was not in the short move, was in the first Judas long, and the after news long with s/r lines

Hi everyone, it’s been a while, hope everyone is doing well. Noticed a few old faces had popped back so thought Id say hello.

Hi Tommy, good to see you back :slight_smile:

Cheers peterma, looking forward to exchanging ideas around again and narrowing my focus, been a bumpy few months but holding my own (at the minute anyway)

Hello guys, today had very good day got more pips than expected never realised it is possible to get such results in day trading. Anyway Fiber and Cable looks interesting Both looks like MM sell profiles, but the USDX sits on Daily OTE :slight_smile: interesting day tomorrow :wink: gl

Nice one Kuzia

Yes some interesting action at the minute. COTS suggesting higher cable / lower dollar but market structure not in agreement yet.

Yes I’ve no bias either way, EUR/CHF is interesting, but it’s the swissie not the euro - all rumour based, so could retrace tomorrow LO and maybe take fibre down a little with it - usdx looking bullish hr1, news at nyo so it’ll be good.

Glad you had a good day Kuzia - that’s what it’s all about.

do you guys have the same spike in the bond prices? i have it on the 5yr, 10yr and also one the 30yr. m15 chart. my feed is oanda.

AP’s twitter feed was hacked - saying White House attacked and Obama hurt - instantly revoked- the power of social media :slight_smile:

wtf, ok thanks.

explanation on reason Bond spike

Humans beat machines - this time