Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Ok, forgetting the distraction, so far 3120 got swept, anyone who went short NYO and waited for price to fall below 3080 have felt some pain - that’ how the collective ‘them’ operates (long story) - have’nt yet studied the charts to get a feel for 3150.

Welcome back Pip’n’Roll - you were missed :slight_smile:

peterma… if you don’t mind me asking, why do you always put apostrophes in the wrong place?

Just to help out perhaps: Apostrophes are used in the place of missing letters… not to join two words.

Haven’t… not have’nt.

Unless you’re doing it on purpose I guess… then apologies! :slight_smile:

Maybe English is’nt my first language :slight_smile:

Nah - only joking, I suppose watching a chart with a price ticker with one eye and typing into a little white box using the other creates a certain laziness when it comes to grammar.

Morning all - not posted anything for a while but seems we’ve picked up a few black flag sock puppets or whatever they’re called. Seems their only objective is to distract and cast doubt - don’t know why but some people just like that sort of thing. However, its a free world and all have their right to speak - but we equally have the right to not listen when its clearly intended to derail. So just stck to the plan and make some money in whatever way rocks your boat.

Had a couple of scalp shorts on GU and fibre at the open 7am GMT open which I closed prematurely expecting a retest of AS highs (GU looks like its coming back up for another short but EU seem more reluctant at the mo). I’ll wait and see what pans out.

Have a good one.

Sorry man, I struggle to suppress the grammar nazi in me :34:

Lol I’ll bet all the other grammar pedants are going to scan your posts double hard now that you have confessed to that.

Do we assume that Aaron is banned again, as his posts seem to have disappeared?

Engaged on other issues today, so did not get a chance to trade the Reflection(142 Ext) Long on Fiber. I’ve found such are usually high R:R. So far is looking good, although have not looked for any confirmation / confluences.

You can imagine my pain whilst reading through the BabyPips school… I daresay spelling is not their strong point. I sometimes even get the urge to email the guys at Bloomberg and give them a tongue-lashing for the egregious quality (excuse the oxymoron) of some of their articles!

I have a languages degree, my wife works for Reuters and my parents were journalists - I feel your pain!

My Posts were scrubbed due to double-posting, not objectionable content, so allow me to re-post the Challenge that could very well save your trading career :57:

I propose a Challenge to all here who take their trading career seriously:

[B]Can you get through the entire month of May without visiting the babypips forum?[/B]

Observe how this subtle shift in your lifestyle affects you and your trading. This challenge will give you insight into your [U]true[/U] relationship with this forum. If you can not even work up the courage to even attempt the challenge… let that speak volumes to your complete lack of independence, as well as your total reliance on this forum to motivate yourself.

Some of you just might learn that your [I]real[/I] reason to post trades/analysis is to impress others, while I am sure many more will remain in complete denial of this fact. :58:

Aren’t you over your hernia, yet?

How can you talk about independence when you are just as dependent on the “oh-so-great” ICT as the rest of the people here? I challenge you to admit that he is a compulsive liar and couldn’t trade.

his challenge was targetted to be completed February, 2016. Let’s judge at the finish line instead of 2 months into it, shall we?

Hmmmnnn… Another Seinfeld fan!!! LOL!!!

Sorry: “no can do” (not visit for the entire month of May). First: I’d miss the “entertainment”. Second: it’s my “business” to “troll” for clients!!! Third: I post on my OWN forums to “impress”!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

I love to laugh, what can I say!

Come on man, that’s like going long XAUUSD last week…

Anyway, in other news isn’t it looking rather obvious that the ECB is cutting the interest rate?? If it doesn’t, I’m long EURUSD all the way to the bank.

ok those who only speak on here and not trading can leave somewhere else. This is ICT student thread so keep discussions only about trading tools and methods. Thank you

It’s perfectly obvious, yes. But just to be clear, I was not trying to persuade you to stop posting whatever you want, I was merely marvelling at your patience, at your appetite for what must be an increasingly thankless task.

I think you’re quite funny, occasionally, when you’re not being nasty to people, or presenting opinion as fact, and when you concentrate you make some good trading points, as I said during your aquapip incarnation. Anyone not liking it can easily ignore you, either figuratively or literally, so I was not seeking to persuade you to stop.

Anyway, thought I ought to clear that up as you we’re so busy being clever and winking at me that you seemed to miss my point.

Awwwh, but ‘Art’ is ICT’s star pupil!