Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

No, chart is daily. I shorted it on a demo acct so that I remember that EU is probably going down to 1.26 numbers . I was an intraday trader till this point and I’m looking to move into long term waters. Just adding a triangle to ICT’s 123 setup here

So your stop loss would be at least yesterday’s high’s and that is way more than 30 PIPS away, you don’t need to risk more than 30 PIPS.

I hope I’ve understood what you are doing correctly, if I have, I’m helping, if not, well…

Not a trade, if it was a trade it would have been a bad one because it shd have been entered bellow yesterdays high or not at all…This is just like a reminder to me that I want to see Eurusd go down from now on based on everything I see on the higher TF’s

And your comments do help alot purple, thx!

Ahh gotcha, you might want to consider doing this, plotting the arrows on the high and lows

I think you have no idea what myfxbook is. It is an independent verified service. It is impossible to cheat it without providing your own server as long as you used a verified account with trade confirmation (those two green ticks at the top of the account).

Sometimes I despair at the lack of humour sometimes.

I think purple is aware of that. He was rather alluding to the fact that there will always be somebody out there that will dispute the facts no matter what you do.

Elsiane - hybrid - 2007

Does any one here use Esignal?

'm short cable at 6032. seems prone to fail breakout of yesterday’s high, 20 pip stop

thinking about same 6030 or 6040 you can see em stops taking out

Was watching that too as Fibre and $Index have just crept above yesterday’s hi/Lo as well. I am not convinced though and with news at 13.30 (UK). I will wait. good luck.

I’m all for seeing this, since I am still not convinced by ICT as many of you know (after his last ‘statement’). Since we are all predicting here, here’s my prediction:

As January comes up, ‘the CFTC’ will come and stop ICT posting his myfxbook. ICT will go and dig into his toy gun collection and go on a rampage. Place your bets now!

yes…this one doesn’t look like a sudden winner, if i get a close above 35 'm washing hands altogether

I am currently waiting to go long:

I notice that Cable has twice bounced off of the weekly trinity 161.8 extension. Could this be the first sign of the long resumption? This area is also the ote when taken from last months lo to hi. Food for thought? Now looking for a HTF fractal low to turn Tuesday’s fractal low into an inter’.

If I was looking for an intraday short I would be looking at 1.6068. last weeks low (Support to Resistence) + 38% fib + collect all stops from Tuesday hi.

The news in 30 minutes could be used to push price up and test the 1.6068 before swinging short as that is 84 pips for the day, well beyond the current ADR?

I also notice that we have had two up moves of 39 pips this morning. If this third move went 39 pips as well it would take it to 1.6065!

twice at 162, and we didn’t see a fast reject at the level, though there was better reaction at 5980 with later ote. it’s in the eye of the beholder because reasons exist for both reverse and range. i tend to still interpret as range and open for a run below 5980, but 've been wrong many times

New -York killing zone, interogation

Hello. I don’t find the info that i had view few month ago. Maybe I don’t use the propper English wording in my research.

I’m in the New-York hour time frame. Is the New-York killing zone is from 7am to 9am, meaning terminating at “8;59;59” or from 7am to “9;59;59” am

Martin :slight_smile:

Hello ICT!

Unfortunately the time difference between you and me means I have only just read your messages, and I like what I see!

So, to clarify this “challenge”…

1. We will all be using real money accounts
  2. The challenge will end at the end of 2014 - you’r starting at the start of 2013 - January?
  3. You are happy for me and banker to start now, or hold out. Either way I don’t mind, although I’d rather it all be equal - has banker accepted?
  4. What account stats are we firing off, are we just simply going to look at ROI? - I assume so.

Also I would like to say right now, before we even start that my intention was to ask for trading proof from one of ICT’s followers. This may be the only way to get these figures, and it should be good fun, but I will not be taking this as a [I]one-on-one[/I] challenge for whom can make the most!

I did not say in any post that I could make more than any other trader here, nor did I shout from the roof tops that I think I can outperform absolutely everyone. So yes, I accept this ‘challenge’, but I certainly wont be changing any of my own trading styles or risk. I’ll stick to a steady 20% a month thanks!

Let the games begin.

I agree Jezz you got slammed for nothing as you did in fact ask for documented proof of profit from one of ICT’s followers. So with that said I may not follow every method he teaches but I have followed him for about a year now. If this actually does happen in January I might join in on the festivities. I will not out perform anyone as I trade part time and do not take many trades but I can show consistent profit from my trades.