Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Just initiated a Short EUR via Limit at 1.29400

1. OTE from previous swing high on 8 oct to recent swing low
  2. Significant support level and psychological level at 1.29400
  3. SMT Divergence
  4. LC kill zone with ADR of the day fulfilled
  5. Market Structure is still rather bearish

EDIT: Closed the trade at +10 pips didnt want to make the same mistake as last time lol… will wait for a retest later to reenter or GBP to retest 1.6030 (last week low) for a short.

EDIT2: Maybe not lol, probably wait for the retest of 1.300 level or 1.614-1.616 level as daily fractal on GBP was formed…

Ahh I actually went long there for a little scalp up to 1.2970 and then plan to short from there but I’m probably badly wrong there again:/ ehh…

What was your premise for a long though?

Winner winner chicken dinner i go kfc tonight

Sorry, just getting caught up with the threads over these few days. I have updated my original “manual” and will always update my version # when I make changes. I keep it @ Google Drive and it can be found ICT Reference Manual.pdf - Google Drive. I don’t know the way to make it a neat link.

As stated before, all of this comes from my own notes from watching ICT’s material. It’s how I comprehended it so it may be wrong somewhere. If people believe I have something wrong, please let me know and I can make changes accordingly.

The purpose of this was to have a reference that I can quickly look to instead of browsing through loads of videos.

Let me know if anyone has questions/comments.

EJ

For the doubters :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Just to say we practice what we preach, no magic, no fluke just following the methods.

The only thing I didn’t do there was take the first lot off at 30 PIP profit, but it was quite clear there was more in there, and really I should have stayed till the 50 level to close the trade completely.

And what is this apart from a plain 15M EU chart? - Maybe i’m missing something

Apologies in advance :slight_smile:

I know, I know, I posted this on the wrong thread, no wonder you are missing something, it wasn’t there :smiley:

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-daytrading/43211-inner-circle-traders-millionaire-traders-guild-504.html#post407554

Master HUDDELSTON,

I don’t need your account statement to prove anything. I can’t believe Mr Williams showed you his statements, although you did pay $5000, a sizable amount even with today’s inflated $$. Shall you decide to publish it nonetheless, rest assured some will still not be satisfied and only use it as argument.
All you have written, recorded and published so far is a more than sufficient proof of your merits.
This thread that spikes to 2 pages per hour when you are around is some thing uncommon on trading forums and another proof, same as the 6050 likes you have so far received, as the list go on.

Your thankful and humble student,
Yiehom

I’m demo trading currently and experimenting and exploring, got some influence from Chris Lori’s material recently and obvoiusly I’ve studied ICT’s philosophy:)

See the screen shot chart1: smacznykonsek: Galleries: Digital Photography Review

I was anticipating a short from 1.2970 and decided to take a little scalp long from 1.2940 while I was on my mobile MT4 at work. I feel I watch the price with more “awareness” and more interest while in trade. I actually want to make mistakes now while I’m learning on demo. I hope this will help me to get to know the market AND myself, my reactions and psychology while I’m trading so I can work on myself :slight_smile:

Cheers

ahh, the karma is working.

P.S. I didn’t comment much last weekend on the Charity stuff, it’s because I don’t like giving to charities! But in the ‘give the man a fish’ way, and over the last week, a few things have happened that has given a plan to my general aim, and hopefully in the true spirit of the way ICT presents his methodology as in a set of tools, I have a tool in mind that will provide good leverage for the donations, it’ll take a couple of months to set up though.

To all newbies who are ducking and diving out of threads with absolutely no intention to read the historical posts.

You are frustrating, you are a waste of space and a waste of time. READ WHAT HAS BEEN SAID.

NO BODY ASKED FOR ICT’S statement to prove that he was a profitable trader, rather I was asking in my original posts (yes, that’s right, move back some pages, i know its difficult for the computer illiterate folk to press a single button) to see if ICT’s teaching methods were profitable. It was a simple question, nothing more nothing less.

WOW…and now I can breath

It’s ok, I got it, I take in interest in your posts, it’s why I’ve gone to all this trouble to try and get you to appreciate that these methods work, I saw it straight away soon as I took an interest in his [ICT] work, I looked at it nearly 2 years ago when he started and dismissed it, as I said before, and I don’t want anyone capable, to suffer the same misfortune.

Get in there Jezz.

1/ The " newbie" subscribed to Babypips two full years before you. You can easily deduct that he was trading well before he even found this site.
2/ The “illiterate folk” behaves himself and never answers posts that are clearly addressed to ICT. He will never derail a thread with ego-childish quetions.
3/ Inflated egos have nothing to do here, as in trading.

Yep, you make absolutely no sense.

Now, lets not get the wrong end of the stick here, that is no negative comment.

But consider this…

I think ICT has a pretty big ego, he want’s to teach as many people as he can to learn forex, he wants to do it bigger and brighter than anyone else, he wants to lead, he wants to inspire people, he wants to bring the US out of recession, well that might be pushing it a bit, but good for him, that is an ego to be proud of, is a BIG positive ego.

I don’t KNOW, only he knows, something to think about though :slight_smile:

at least we know ICT draws a crowd!

A sensible person doesn’t ask one question over and over, expecting the answer to differ from what he already got.

This post was addressed to you, not ICT :slight_smile:

Ah ha! I knew I sensed a new indi - keep posting your anyl - helps us newbies :slight_smile: