Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Michael in this chart we see high volume on a pinbar candle for the week gone by. OI has been dropping . Which would imply that shorts have been covered this week gone by.

If one sees the COTS , commercials have increased their longs. Price is at a probable OTE long as indicated by the blue arrow.

Now how does one co relate drop in OI with COTs here.

I am inclined to think that no one is interested in shorting anymore since OI has been dropping , sharp increase in volume means shorts were covered this week. But at the same time COTS shows increase in longs. So are commercials expecting price to drift down further on lack of selling or buying interest ? I have seen TDPS part 5 but somehow this illudes me.

Insights would be helpful.

In the video trading plan dev series (part 5) at 29mins - yes he uses that very term ā€˜smt divergenceā€™ when referring to the divergence on the us,uk and german bond yields and shows how the divergence preceeded a large price movement in fx

Inner Circle Traderā€™s Trade Plan Development Part 5 - YouTube

I get tons of emails asking what it is I see or what do I look for when ā€œStalkingā€ any setup. The questions range from how does it look before it occursā€¦ what am I thinkingā€¦ and do we know with any insightā€¦ where Price is going ā€œbefore the factā€?

For those that asked and those who continue to beat the hindsight drumā€¦ please press play and turn your volume up. There is no audio commentary as I refrain from talking in the fieldā€¦ Snipers Shutup & Shoot. Those not into DnB musicā€¦ please feel free to turn the volume all the way down and select a suitable soundtrack to your personal taste. :33:

[video=youtube_share;CujNCCdfEWg]http://youtu.be/CujNCCdfEWg[/video]

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

Cool video! Cool music!

Now Iā€™m gonna stare at my charts and see if there was any way I would have been able to figure out those levels on my own on Friday morningā€¦

What do you see in your scope here?

I donā€™t want this to be an Ego thingā€¦ but I always find it fascinating how our tools ā€œdial inā€ opportunities others donā€™t or canā€™t see themselves.

Sound off folksā€¦ :57:

If weā€™re in a downtrend, then a retest of the marked low before heading lower again :slight_smile:

Just like the retest that occurs above the white pencil of the low formed on the green candle near the top left of the chart between the 2 long red candles?

I see OTE short and no fib tool he he

Previous low taken out and OTEā€¦
MAā€™s diverging showing the bearish momentum.

Now that was a pretty cool vid.

Back to these bonds - just finished weekend anylsis on fridayā€™s US action.

The up trend on the bond prices on US was pronounced - there were 2 ote buys - yep the bond prices adhere to ICTā€™s tools also- the swing up in fiber at 9.00gmt was clearly defined as judas by the then very clear and determined up swing in the US bonds.

Interestingly is that the up trend in US bonds continued right to end of Friday - the older bonds pushed through Oct 24 highs, the t bond made a push in the last 15 mins - the 5 yr couldā€™nt make this higher high and saw resistance at oct 24 high.

The us 10 yr + bonds are still saying ā€˜buy meā€™, the 5 yr is thinking about going higher - I suspect that Mon/Tue will be defining.

ICT Last Video was a KILLER!!!

ā€¢ If youā€™re in North America, South America, Asia, or the Pacific ā€”

the LONDON OPEN KZ and the LONDON CLOSE KZ will be ONE HOUR LATER than usual, [B]this week only[/B]

ā€¢ If youā€™re in Europe or the U.K. ā€”

the NEW YORK OPEN KZ will be ONE HOUR EARLIER than usual, [B]this week only,[/B] and

the ASIAN SESSION KZ will be ONE HOUR EARLIER than before, [B]for the next 5 months[/B], until March 31, 2013

Hereā€™s a link to the Table of ICT Kill Zones.

The New York Stock Exchange will be closed on Monday the 29th, due to the threat of flooding from Superstorm Sandy.

Forex trading volume (worldwide) may be erratic on Monday. Trade cautiously.

Edit ā€”

As of about 6pm ET Sunday, Reuters is reporting that [B]the NYSE will be open on Monday[/B] with a ā€œskeletonā€ staff.

(Thatā€™s a good sort of staff to have just ahead of Halloween.)

Hereā€™s the article ā€” Wall Street plans to open Monday, as Sandy bears down | Reuters

When I was Youtubing and reviewed the payback on a video of mineā€¦ I noticed a video by another YouTuberā€¦ I wonā€™t post their names out of respect and not to pose ridicule. I just saw this screen shot and my mind saidā€¦ thatā€™s an ICT Reflection Buy followed by an OTE long immediately afterwords.

Fascinating how the lines speak differently to everyone. :57:

Swing high converging with OTE

The Music was spot on:) as always i find that majority of your vids and msuic that goes with them are very well ā€œcorrelatedā€ :D. Thanks for showing profit upside objectives. When i seen positive usa data i assumed that the dollar would go up! But it did not looking at it now it kind of makes sense why it did not.

I had question with regards to pivot levels. I have ICT pivot points when i open them up there are customisable options to change like time shift ect. How would i setup the pivot indi correctly assuming my broker is alpari uk? Many thanks in advance.

notice the current time in your platform. On the internet, search for the current time of the time zone youā€™d like to set your pivots to. Difference in hours between platform and time zone goes in indi time shift. If timezone is earlier than platform, then input sign ā€˜minusā€™ before the number of hours.

Thanks for rereply IbePippin,
Which time zone do people normally setup there pivots to gmt, est? My platform is +2 hours from gmt, so gmt time is 11.47 am platform time is 1.47pm does that mean in order to have the pivots to gmt i add -2 on the shift section? assuming that people do set there pivots to gmtā€¦ thanks once again.

On a side note been monitoring gbp/eur/usdx correlation and noticed that correlation between cable completly gone out of window since the positive UK data realise and it rallied. Is this normal for such evens will the cable usdx correlation get back in to place?

youā€™re welcome. in ICT method NY pivots or GMT pivots, whichever levels the market reacts at. You may need to switch and check between GMT/NY levels, GMT only if you trade on Mondays. as for normal correlationā€¦ cable and fiber are usually correlated, except for periods and events that throw EURGBP in a radical move.

thinking of a long in EUā€¦

I was anticipating something like this, but Im sitting on my hands until the US are back online and out of the storm. I think the US markets are pretty much closed until the all clear is given regarding the weatherā€¦

I think Iā€™ll post up my weekly analysis anyway (didnt get time last night), but Im not sure it will count for much under these conditionsā€¦

So act cautiously this weekā€¦ :15: