Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Thanks for the info.

I was just trying to see if you had already formed an idea of the entry points/conditions, so I could create this into some sort of EA and run some backtests (pinbar, railroad tracks, Number of pips, …)

For the next couple of weeks, I’m going to join you to watch price action around these numbers and see if I can come up with some smart rules, mixed with the ICT tools. :slight_smile:

Enjoy your (well deserved) break

made 65 pips today on trading, one long and one short, instro numbers 13020 annd 12080.

Chis Lori has a video on trading these numbers. Apparently importance due to use in Options trades…

It’s not quite following my script johny, so it’s short from the 80 level.

Superb, you got it more right than I did, it’s really great when you see traders getting it.

Generally, I am looking for long trades. Right now we are inside dealing range 1.302 and 1.288, OTL ~ 1.292. Tmw, maybe judas down to my level and lift off to 1.305 :slight_smile:

Edit:

Just a quick word about smt divergences, while trading eurusd, gbpusd, I found triads (USDX, 5y T note and 10y T note) divergences more reliable than eurusd vs gbpusd and usdx divergences.

Where is it, where is it, where is it?

What’s it called, what’s it called, what’s it called?

Sorry to thread hogging, oh so many posts today, but it’s helping me with this plan, and it does seem all this posting about levels are helping you guys too.

I’m sure if we were in the pub, someone would have said, ‘Oh shut up now PPF’

But just look at that chart, it breaks down through the 80 level, then where’s it’s next stop? pops back up to the 80 level nearly to the pip so you can enter, so kind of it, will it get to the 50 level, maybe not this time, time of day and all that, and nothings perfect, but I wouldn’t like to bet against it.

So lets look at it like this.

Scenario 1.
Your playing it pretty blindly from level to level, up from 50 level to 80 level, say 20 PIPS, we’re in a range so you could have taken a short and lost say 10 PIPS, there is no way an entry to go up from 80, short from 20 level to 80, say 30 PIP profit, long at 80, lose 10, short at 80, we’ll assume it gets to 55 at least for the purpose of this and it probably will by the time I’ve posted this.

So PIP Total = 20-10+30+20 = 60 PIPS.

Scenario 2
You take a little bit more consideration, so we go up from 50 to 20, say 60 PIP profit, then short from 20 to either 80 or near the 50 level.

Well that’s easy 100+ PIPS.

Rockin.

ICT, where are you, you OK, weathering the storm?

I think we should take a moment to show our appreciation, and hopefully if he’s having problems the worst are a shortage of electricity and internet, it does seem the case from his twitter.

Pro Trader Complete FX Course – Chris Lori - Forexmentor
18. Trading GBP, “The Figure”
18.1. Trading GBP, “The Figure” (19:18)
18.2. The Figure GBP 15m Simtrade (04:34)
18.3. Making Money at The Figure GBP Series (07:15)
18.4. Rules to Trading The Figure (02:31)

Mostly Cable focused although also refers to the Fiber. There is some other material, although cannot remember what.

I’ve noted that the Cable often reverses, by one or two pips, before hitting an instro number. Hence, for the Cable, I regard a reversal being within 3 pips of the figure.

Conversely the Fiber often penetrates by one or two pips before reversing. Hence, for the Fiber, I regard a reversal being on the figure.

These are merely my untested impressions.

Additionally, a weak reversal, after the figure being hit, is often indicative that the reversal will fail. I usually tighten the stop to within 5 pips of the penetration wick.

wonder how he’s doing

anybody hear from him?

remember this ICT video from the 26th

InnerCircleTrader 10/26/12 - YouTube

seems as though yesterday was a Market Reversal Profile, similar to the video.

In retrospect it was all so obvious.

1. Consolidation in AS
  2. take it a little lower to out the stops
  3. take it higher - to an instro figure
  4. Distribution - take it back down to near open (I’m using GMT+3 0:00 - ie NY close)

Michael logged onto the Forum yesterday at 8:58pm New York time, but didn’t post.

So, we know he’s alive and kicking, and has access to the internet (from somewhere, maybe not from his home).

We’re praying for you, Michael, and we’re eager to hear from you. Check in, please, when you’re able.

Just to be absolutely clear on this, I’m NOT, I do not like religion, I don’t have a problem with those that do, but don’t for a moment assume I’m praying, that’s all I’m saying on the matter, this is not a forum for religious discussion.

Fiber

Today looking for a short coming into LO

perhaps a JS to 12980, although still analysing.

Could well be, and stay in range until after the News is out of the way at least.

It’s broken the 50, wait for it to come back up, then short?

It can’t be that easy?

Why did you even say this?

There was no religious discussion here, until you started one.

It’s astonishing how threatened you are by the mere mention of prayer.

Michael is a deeply religious man.

And, if he is in any sort of distress, I’m sure that he appreciates the prayers of those who pray sincerely.

Not you, of course.

As for what this forum is for, you might want to re-read some of Michael’s posts on the subject of his faith.

Then, maybe you’ll decide that this forum is just too threatening a place for you to hang out.

Just took out slops close under yesterdays low straight thru AS H 29 Oct.

Suspect will later reverse up with a JS to a little above 12980

Close to:

Daily highs 25, 15, 12, 9 Oct

Daily lows 14 Sep

suspect only a few pips penetration 12980

suspect it will go higher than the 50 before coming back down.

I know Michael is a deeply religious man, and I respect that as I do everyone else, I on the other hand am deeply non-religious, and in no way I would assume that others are, I think both views deserve equal respect, and in no way I find it threatening, it’s just that please do not include me in it.