Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Thanks, my friend. I checked the news calendar and your explanation seems sound. Why aren’t the Cable and Fiber in sync? When did they break? When might they return?

Thanks for reply. Makes great sense to just focus on one thing. When you go back to live trading, do you still utilize Volume Spread Analysis ? If you do how, can they be useful? and how they benefited you? if you don’t mine me asking…

Maybe you should have followed that advice before you said anything.

The reason they are not in sync IMO is because GBP compared to EUR has risen in value in comparison to basket of currencies.
They broke somtime last week after some postive data came out of uk saying we are officially out of recession mambo jambo.
When might they return? That’s for me is a million dollar question. in simple i dont really know. But just keep an eye on them any way and see if they do… Maybe some one can shed somelight to this if they have any ideas ect…

This isn’t trading related and not that anyone asked…
I’m in north New Jersey in a little pocket of the state that didn’t lose power. Irene knocked us out for about 5 days last year and they had to replace the entire switching station. We were lucky that the new station was beefy enough to hold up and no transformers blew up on my street. But you could see bright blue lights and explosions as they were exploding Monday night. NY is a mess. I’m running thee NYC marathon this sunday and the Mayor says they are going to have the marathon at all costs. Many areas were told they will not have power until Nov5th. We’re letting friends come over and shower and charge phones. We have plenty of food and water but most of the stores are closed. Nothing perishable. It’s pretty crazy here right now.

I remember ICT saying he is much more likely to take buy signals on the Cable than the Fiber since I guess the Cable is considered a safer bet than the Fiber right now.

Highly unlikely, VSA is tough, ICT’s principles are generic and much easier to follow.

Right, the thing here is, Michael refers to his religion, he also made some great suggestions about giving to charity, but he has never to my knowledge presumed to include anyone else in it, his manner has always been, this is what I do, but you don’t have to follow. As far as charity is concerned I am very charitable, it’s up to you to take my word for it or not.

It was so ironic when the thread ‘Cult Leader of Babypips’ was started, at the time, I thought in no way this can possibly be true, throughout his teachings and even through his reference to religion, I have never seen any sign of imposing anything on anybody or even assuming that someone else holds the same views, quite the reverse, I keep saying his approach to everything is to empower the individual, and I dearly hope that he as half as much respect for my non-religious views as I have for his religious views. But what I have the utmost respect for is that he never seems to assume that anyone else is or should be religious or should be anything else but a totally free individual.

I’m sorry for offending you, hopefully the above illustrates where I’m coming from.

Now can we drop it and move on?

I don’t take offense to it. I just think it’s a terrible thing to say.

I do believe in a higher power, but I don’t consider myself a religious man either.

My grandma is very religious. If she’s suffering from an ailment, and the family says we’re praying for you, I’m not going to just interrupt and tell her I’m not.

I wish your Gran the best, and hope she gets better, there’s probably nothing I can do to help her, I wish there was, but I don’t think my limited herbal remedies and understanding of how diet affects the human body knowledge stretches that far.

I’m sure we’ll agree on that Grandma’s are absolute treasures, I find it truly amazing what people of that generation have been through, world wars and a total change in the way we live, there are some values that are absolutely priceless that just don’t seem to exist like they did in years back then.

I think you took that the wrong way.

I said if.

It was hypothetical situation.

Praying can’t hurt, even if a person thinks it can’t help. Everybody is friends still? Unbelievable how much back and forth about this. PPF you didn’t offend me and I’m religious and I respect you and everyone here. Wigglez, IMO this isn’t that important. I have yet to see this kind of discourse turn out positive in a forum.

That’s why I don’t tell people I won’t. Heck, it could make things even worse, if I did tell them that.

I’ve been using Bloomberg to look at bond divergence and it works great. Does anyone have an easy free COT link? Seems I found one some time ago and can’t find it again.

And there was me thinking if there was anything I could possibly do, oh well, all’s well that ends well.

It’s okay, my friend. Christians forgive.

Oh I know. It was nice gesture

Forgive me for what?

Not you sir. Christians forgive others.

I’ve been using Bloomberg to look at bond divergence and it works great. Does anyone have an easy free COT link? Seems I found one some time ago and can’t find it again.