Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Thank you, sir. I’m glad to help.

That’s awesome peterma, that’s going to help me no end! Thanks.

Thanks to Clint also for the TZ’s.

One day I hope to give something to useful to the thread.

It’ll happen at some point. :*)

Tommy, it’s amazing how much I have learned from compiling that catalogue - no matter how often I re-visit the videos I learn something - this is why I have taken to watch ICT’s review video first in one go and then go back over and note take with the minutes attached.
It is also uncanny how often (again happened on Friday) he gives you a particular level to watch - you think ’ nah it could never reach there’ - bang there is exactly where it goes.

That’s what I’m looking to do now. Go back over the other videos again and take notes as a lot I’ve only watched once which isn’t nearly enough.

With the videos “catalogued” it helps in having a bit more structure - I’m hoping anyway.

Have a good weekend!

mr chilled, I saw this too but I need a graph or a chart or I won’t go through the info. I’m excel spread sheet competent but I wouldn’t know how to graph this information easily. Do you have a template you use?

affirmative. Oscar eighteen hundred thirty-one here. What’s your status?

In the hole

haha

lol

this ain’t no 4th! fire for effect

In a world where educators and the like do their thing… I find it most fascinating to see elements of our works sprinkled in the presentations and products found on the net and yes… even Youtube!

If you see some, please share them with me. I’ve seen even my coined closing slogan “Good Luck & Good Trading” adopted by a few Fx Youtubers… and that’s cool. Call me a Trailblazer… just don’t call me second fiddle!

I guess you are wondering what the next round of heavy hitters will be this ForeXmas?

I have a collection sure to please and yes… turn key tactics! Let’s see how far and wide this batch of goodies travels the World Wide Web. Isn’t it fun to know, you all were here when the foundations were laid and the legacy began. :wink:

I have two videos releasing tomorrow.

Weekly Review in the Morning about 11am my time.

Then 8pm my time… TPDS Part 6… yea I know… your patience is improving… or atleast everyone else but Troy’s lol :wink:

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

You know I just have to keep pointing out the obvious…lol…

I remember some time ago that Michael recommended the works of Linda Bradford Raschke. eg “Street Smarts”

I finally got around to looking at some of her presentations, many of which are free. Linda Bradford Raschke - LBR Group

She seems like a ‘straight shooter’ who does not suffer from the ‘guru syndrome’. Who would not like a girl who refers to the ‘over use’ of indicators as ‘crap’. She is very much focused on Price Action and Market Structure/Profiling.

I agree re Linda Raschke - useful stuff. I would also recommend Trading for a Living by Alexander Elder (Trading for a Living: Psychology, Trading Tactics, Money Management Wiley Finance: Amazon.co.uk: Alexander Elder: Books) . Straight and to the point with no guru syndrome vanities I can detect. He compares being a loser trader to being an alcoholic and provides a set of steps to help out. Suggets you address your trading screens each morning with the words …“My name is … I am a loser”. Obviously his point being to make sure you don’t slip back into stupid trading practices like chasing price / overtrading etc.

BTW re USDx and ICT’s just released review there is also an intermediate top in the USDx at 80.75 which might cause a bit of toing and froing for a few scalps in EU and GU.

I am not sure if any one is having the same problem, but the thread keeps on jumping from 160 page back to 159 kinda of like loop. Reminds me a little of ground hog day(the movie) :slight_smile:

Sounds like my bank balance. Ha ha.

My seems OK its moving the pages fine.

Sorted! Cleared cache and cookie history, that sovled the problem! :slight_smile:

Also note that if we pull a fib on daily from 81.60 high to 78.57 low we get a OTE right at that 80.75 level. So implied support plus intermediate support=you do the math

I’m curious about 2 step days ICT, you mentioned in the new york session around maybe 10am -11am EST which is the profit taking hour it should finish the rest of the trend or atleast meet the ADR, however you mentioned in the afternoon we may see something you coined 2 step days. I was wondering if you could touch more on that?

Hey mrchilled, do you have a link to these stats or did you calculate them yourself? I would like to have a look. Thanks

Attached is an update to my spreadsheet to calculate Session Times and Killzones for your Timezone and server, as well as comparison city Timezones. The formulae have been modified from the previous version.

The grey cells can be edited, to suit your location and other requirements… The other cells are protected, although with no password.

The server time for the session times is often useful to help set session related Indicators. My server time is GMT+2. Prior to November 4th it was GMT+3 ie 2.0 + DST 1.0. Ensure that you set correctly your server GMT offset.

Loading, data changes and F9 will sync the time to your PC clock. Ensure that your PCtime GMT offset is set correctly. Mine in 8.0 (ie Singapore and Perth) with no DST ie 0.0.

I’ve included Clint’s November 4th ‘ICT Killzones’ image to simplify comparison, just in case you do not trust my calculations :15:

Trading Times Offsets14.zip (23.9 KB)