Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

What kind of trade is it when you have a confluence of a Judas Swing with an OTE Entry?

A Goatee!!! :smiley:

Yes Yes, I know, very drool :frowning:

Hereā€™s an interesting takeā€¦

What do you think will happen next?

is market bullish?

Back up to the 1.2900, the recent favourite, and past maybe?

What do you think will happen?

No, itā€™s goatish! :wink:

i have a feeling iā€™m getting slaughtered. Darn thing is going to take out my scalp.

ppf, you led me right in, haha

I got very mixed feelings about GU as there is a 79% from 23rd oct to yesterday. At the same time it broke the 1.6000 level which could make it go further down 1.5910ā€¦
Also USDX didnā€™t make it to 81 yet.
SO im bearish. Letā€™s see what will happen.

Yes, what Iā€™m keeping an eye on is will the USDX break this 80 level, then we will be bearish, throwing my bullish scenario into the sea.

A push to 81 then down would be nice, but dont forget, weā€™re hovering around that optimal sweet spot position of 70.5%

So we could see bullish EUR & GBP sooner rather than laterā€¦

Although a push to 81 isnt too far away, so I guess its probably in the worksā€¦

Just got to wait for the signals :33:

There is quite a confluence of fib levels, S&Rā€™s and harmonic numbers pointing around the 81.1-81.2 level so it does look like something reactive (corrective?) on the USDX might happen around that point.

Apart from getting my 100th post (woohoo) and seeing if it changes my newbie status would just like to add that perhaps the USDX may get a corrective response if Obama gets re-elected with his continued QE3 policy. Romney more of a risk-off approach in terms of sentiment for the marketsā€¦?

Interesting takeā€¦
The Electionā€™s Implications For FX Markets | ZeroHedge

Now do you see it?

The 2 blue lines are illustrating exactly the same distances, as are the 2 red lines more or less, then what happened?

The level was rejected almost to the PIP!!

PIP accuracy on the daily chart!

Itā€™s a technique Iā€™ve been using for a long time, never on the Daily chart before though, measure the market, how often do you see ICT doing it? Yes, all the time.

Now lets see if this short term bullishness does send it up to itā€™s favourite level.

Limit orders at 1.2820? :smiley:

Iā€™ve only just started using that technique of measuring the levels (usually on the higher time frames, Daily/4H TF). Its amazing how the length of the moves are pretty much bang on identical in a lot of cases!

For a short scalp maybe, but that 80 level is at the 60% retrace level, will it be the second chance at a long?

A current Bullish outlook is similar to a Skydiver believing he can fly

Heā€™ll still bounce when he hits the ground :wink:

ā€¦ and then followed by a lower bounce. ouch!

Looks like a S&D didnā€™t trade last night just had an inkling forgot there was an election