Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

election night.

And I thought Skydivers couldnā€™t fly, must have had a Red Bull :smiley:

Wow seems the whole of asia was happy to see Mr. Obama re-elected again!

dollar tanked.

give it time - suspect going lower before the Red Bull kicks in

This is a really interesting post Vinster
I have been trading quite a while, but only recently picked up on this thread
The SMT div on USDX and bond yields and the ā€œcrack in correlationā€ is a new concept to me - but potentially very powerful. I am mainly a day trader with a series of set ups that work well for me, but looking to move to catch longer swings when there are major shifts in sentiment - as that is defo where the big money is made
thanks for explaining this - I agree with you - long term I am bearish on the eu; this overnight rally is reaction to Obama election adn the hope for more QE

IMO we might still push higher, if you will look at the US notes yields they are diverging bullish, at the same time there is bearish divergence between USDX and 5y and 10y T notes. We had bullish divergence between fiber and cable at pre determine support level. Cable didn.t change his HTF market structure to short. Also, this price action looks very similar to one from 10-11 of october, after which we had 300 pips push up in fiber, so who knows :slight_smile:

Edit:

Need to pay attention to resistance at 1.288, if that would let go maybe 1.294 will be in horizon or higher. If not look for some bearishness.

Hello Gents, im new in this forum and i wanted to ask if any of you could explain me how to look at Diverging bonds and Yields aswell as diverging USDX i was wathicng ICT videos but could not understand a thing. Can anyone explain me in a simple way? Thank you.

right off the 12820, followed by less than 5 pip drawdown, after which I tighten the stop, so risk now 7 pips

Stopped out.

I was tempted on the Cable, OTE long @ 1.5990 or thereabouts, wish I had gone for it now, but very unsure of how much upside we would seeā€¦

Flat all day so farā€¦

will run up now i believe

Woohoo +1% - I was right - but really donā€™t anyone follow my adivice. Iā€™ll be wrong soon enoughā€¦

Iā€™d rather take a second long at 12780, which is also yesterdays AR Low, the ADR low, as well as a little above dS1

We need to make a new high or new low for to really know which way the market wants to go. Breakout below 1.2750 or above 1.29. Part of me wants to close all positions and keep my winnings. The other part wants the 1600.

I was talking about GU :smiley:
which is stuck at the sweet spot

Does anyone have a torrent with all of ICT latest market review videos as well as the trading series? Would like to record and download to my laptop but dont know how to do this so if someone has already recorded it into a torrent this would be much appreciated as i would like to watch them while offline and travelling off my laptop.

Thanks peeps

Hereā€™s the crucail bit, will the USX get past the 80.80 and will the EURUSD get past yesterdayā€™s low, then will know what this bl00dy SkyDiver will do, live or die???

Just watching this thing tank. The first time I saw the OTE video, I went through several charts and that morning I made 5 trades on different currencies, all winners. Over the next 2 days I took 9 losses in a row. Thankfully Iā€™m trading very small positions while Iā€™m learning but that hurts. Really. So I watched every video by ICT and took notes and screen shots. Get in sync with the big money, the larger time frames. He said ā€œYou will have to understand interest rates. Everyone is looking for a return and those with money will park their money with whoever is giving them the greatest return.ā€ USD 5y bonds just made a higher high intraweek. The other two noā€¦

I just went to keepvid.com and streamed them off you tube. Took a while.