Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

[video=youtube_share;FAWvoMkUClQ]http://youtu.be/FAWvoMkUClQ[/video]

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

After watching Michaelā€™s latest video, above, doubt that many will be expecting our replacement Skydiver to fly today.

PS the TPD part 6 was one of the best yet.

Looking forward to part 7, which apparently is a revised LO trade plan. My favourite time to trade.

Hah, Nope, I wonā€™t be expecting anything, stay well clear today.

Indeed, maybe not so much action this morning until NYO, when all the rates decisions are releasedā€¦

Iā€™ll just echo what has also been said, Part 6 of the TPD Series is a real eye opener!

I looked at my charts last night after reviewing the video and wow, it put an entirely new perspective on things!

I know ICT illustrated how to capture that massive move yesterday in the newest market review video, but last night before I went to bed I noticed another way we could have got in around that 1.2870 level, based solely off the 1H chart (then zooming down to 5M to time the entry), using these market maker profile concepts. I saw this almost immediately after I watched that video, it was sticking out like a sore thumb! And not just this move, pretty much all big moves in the last 3 weeks or soā€¦

Iā€™ll annotate my charts and post it up later once Iā€™m back at home. I think this newest video/market structure concept will be one of the most powerful tools my ICT toolbox!

Again, Part 6, absolutely phenomenal!

Market maker profile in action once again, break the lows, retest @ 1.2740 (short @ 1.2739) and hopefully sell off before the rates decisionsā€¦

Good for 15pips so far with a 10 pip SLā€¦

Hi ICT
that latest video (vid 6) on market maker profile is really interesting - explains a lot
key for me now is to learn how to identify the areas to which SM drive price before reversing
but this profile explains the moves in a new way

thanks again for putting the time in to make them

We are sitting on a support area that may hold today. I got in short again at the 61.8 of London daily high since it is developing exactly like a normal moving day. We saw a weak stop run above asiaā€™s highs but only about 4pips over the line. But if the market was going to tank, I think it would really run the stops, 10pips maybe. Hopefully we go down enough to take some profit and move stops.

Oops didnā€™t see the calendar. Iā€™ll leave it open and see what happens. Risk is about 1/2% off acct val. The premarket wander can sometimes call the news since the insiders are getting in the right direction. My other positions should be far enough away that they wonā€™t matter.

Loved the review Michael, and the examples along with confluences! It was all there in front of me.!! Funny thing is at Asia Killzone i was about the execute buy order based on fibo ret, pivot points and indicator confirmation, but chickened out as Asia has only been posting small ranges lately so thought it might end up as a loser. I keep on overlooking good trades and entering counter trend trades. Newb effect ā€¦

haha look at the high USDX made today;) an absolute beauty!
not trading these daysā€¦ just watching and trying to get my mojo backā€¦

the reasoning for comment on eur/usd upday, still maintaining though it could have been better by this time of the day:

TP 1/2 position at 15 pips and moved to BE. This is an early TP but I think NY will be pretty reluctant to make a new low with all the confluence resistance just below us. Hopefully, Iā€™m wrong and the other half of the position will stay in. The cable moved up but the fiber stayed pretty quiet with the news. Will look for another rally tomorrow to sell or at least to set us up for Mondayā€™s accumulation phase.
Broker is charging me about 4 pips every night for the roll over for open positions. :frowning:

stopped out but I padded the break even by a couple pips. Retrace timeā€¦

Possibly back in short again around weekly S1 / 1.2760ā€¦ Will see how it goes after Draghi is finished

Seems the ā€œFiguresā€ (12750 and 12720) are being respected tonight. 30 pip swings (TPs) each way. Iā€™m scalping these with an average 10 pip risk.

Wow, I didnā€™t even notice that.

Closed my GBP position since PA looks like the down is weakening. Will not trade the rest of the day or possibly tomorrow.

Make money everyone! I gotta do some other things.

Exactly. Tonight, when I get minute Iā€™ll pick a likely resistance to sell again.

So close, missed entry by a few pips, would have been a nice 20/25 pip scalp.

Price looks like its going back up againā€¦

Having said that, Im probably done for the week nowā€¦

Some interesting correlation studies contained here

Forex Correlation

Scalp city today! Great for practice!

Managed one last scalp for the day, London Close for 25 pips! OTE on the 5M between the 13:55 high and 14:25 low. Cashing in at the low during profit taking!