Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Seen right now PTC 11_08_12, with the Man himself saying outside the 28 level he doesn’t see anything tradable; on the other hand your analysis definitely make sense for me and the trade would have been a good one: it’s also a big fig ote from 1.28 to the current range lowest low, whereas yesterday we had the ote long from 1.27 to the highest high… food for thought food for thought…
By the way I agree, the entry on the cable was the good one.

Thanks for the replay and the explanation cumpari!!

:slight_smile:

took the same signal as above in eur-jpy for a test, and it’s already way more pull than fiber. Is anyone in the community using ICTs super-power methods to trade the yen? I know from the vids he does not favour jpy, and i’d be willing to really look into it and wonder if someone else has already done? thats it guys, gotta go before a mini mob of shouting people start throwing things at the screen. have a nice weekend all! :57:

PTC 11/08/12 the intro track is… [B]"[I]Remain As You Are[/I]" - Azedia[/B]

[B]Great song [/B]:57:

ICTvision :cool:

Once you see them regularly… they can’t remain hidden. It is kinda like a Stereogram. For fun see if you see the number one characteristic in all successful Traders “hidden” in this image…

GLGT :57:

… that it is. Thanks Michael

May play it as backgound when entering a trade, to provide me with an edge. :stuck_out_tongue:

Besides a bunch of waves I see 2 things

1: with the tint looks like traders trinity from time to time lol
2: the patterns in the waves are repetitive

Not sure if I got it right but with a quick glance thats what I seen

I see Benoit Mandelbrot winking

I then see him winking, again and again and again …

lol dude its a 3d stereogram. You have to look straight through the picture pretending like you can see what’s “behind” it then the “message” will pop out which you can read. I’ll give you a hint it starts with F.

In the videos and in the book [I]The Commitments of traders Bible[/I] the “Reportable Positions” column titles are non-commercial, commercial, total. There is also a side column for nonreportable positions.

Today I went over and looked at the COT report and found that the column titles are different. They are: Dealer Intermediary, Asset Manager/ Institutional, Leveraged Funds, and Other Reportables, and Nonreportable Positions.

What does this mean? Do I have to combine columns to get the 3 we are instructed on? Please help!!

Takes big bong hit

Whooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ah I see it.

^ ^ ^
"Stands back across the room… Looks behind his screen as suggested… Dang! I hate these abstract puzzles! :22:

Actually while on the topic I noticed a Bull’s head in ICT’s Logo while watching the latest trade plan… is this intended Michael?
(You’ll be glad to know that’s not the only thing I got from the trade plan Lol! )

Aha! Got it, but you know I had to do the opposite to the actual message hidden in there to make it appear, funny!

I use to love those things, never knew they worked on a computer screen :stuck_out_tongue:

A F with S Z’s (is this what we call inner circles :slight_smile: )?

If you guys can’t see this you need to FOCUS harder…lol…:59:

Hahaha bob, you are TOO focused if those are the answers you come up with :stuck_out_tongue:

EUR/JPY video has me confused? I can see the 3D image you posted, but I for some reason can’t spot the Market Maker Profiles on live charts…

What’s the difference from this versus waiting for Market Structure to break on the Higher Timeframes?

How do you know where to put the ranges?

How can you determine what part of the profile we are in at the time of viewing the charts?

When do you anticipate an entry? Wait for the top to form?

CONFUSED, anyone else confused with me?

Going to rewatch the Short Term Trade Plan video again, first time I was lost…

[B][I]EUR/JPY Analysis[/I][/B]

[B]Red Lines[/B] = Key Levels
[B]Blue Line[/B] = Market Structure Broken on HTF
[B]Green Line[/B] = SMT Divergence
[B]Gray Boxes[/B] = Swing Point
[B]Red Box[/B] = Bearish OTE
[B]Green Box[/B] = Bullish OTE

Last Month we hit a key resistance level and HTF OTE, which we are falling off pretty nicely. Two months ago we have broken Market Structure to the UP Side. We could expect a Bullish OTE around the 97.050 Level. We are currently forming a Swing High point, which we could potentially ride down to the 97.050 level.

Now the question is, how do I translate this into the Market Maker Profile which you are talking about ICT???

Everything to me looks bearish long term. GBP/JPY is bouncing around the 118.80 level which is a very BIG key level if you look at it on a Weekly Chart. I think we could expect it to break, then come back as Resistance causing the GBP/JPY pair to fall even more…? This does look like a Triangle Pattern.

[B]EUR/JPY Daily Chart[/B]

[B]GBP/JPY Daily Chart[/B]

[B]EUR/JPY Daily Chart Setup for MMP Sell Model…[/B]

You have Daily OTE 62% Level resting right on the 104.50 Level, which started the ICT MMP Sell Model on the lower timeframes.

ICT, I’ve been catching up on some of the videos because my in-laws were in town which took me away from the computer for a while…and every now again I realize the amount of work it must entail for you to do what you do. I am not one of your emailers(don’t know your email address so I have to thank you in the forum) but rest assured that although you may have 187 emails on a Thursday morning, there are countless others out here reaping the benefits of your efforts. Your mentoring is hugely appreciated by me and I’m sure many many others. I’ve just viewed your 11/8 PTC which includes a few teasers regarding the 12 days of forexmas, and it gives yet another reason to look forward to a joyous season.
Thanks again, Simon.