Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

great entry!
very nice…

Thankyou :10:

there was actually a safe short in eur-jpy during Asia session. It seems you may have been relaxed with the stop-loss order. Try and input the stop loss at the same time as main order, especially on breakout type of entries, it will help a lot with the emotions after entry.

Hi,
Does anyone know which video ICT talks about pivot points? I have done a fair amount of research but i would like to hear ICT explain, in his way, about them.
Thanks.

He explains in silent video around 16 min on.

Inner Circle Trader’s Core Concepts - YouTube

You will also see him use the pivots and mid pivots in many of the review and ptc videos, the ICT Pivots mt4 indi is on his package of goodies.

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/36328-what-every-new-aspiring-forex-trader-still-wants-know.html

Same here. Overall Pleased with the result although i got stopped out with my second portion at BE as i was trailing the stop using last 2 swings on 5 min… Oh well live and learn…

[video=youtube_share;F0o8hfYQNis]http://youtu.be/F0o8hfYQNis[/video]

Sorry for the lack of audio commentary… I screamed myself hoarse… but it was worth it! :59:

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

Michael

You are pulling the Reflection from the 62 Fib, rather than the 70.5.
Why the preference for the 62?

missed this one. :17:

Do you know why?

I know why I missed it…because I am on the other side of it in a short and not happy about it.

my fiber limit buy order wasnt triggered by about 1 pip… but got in manually at cable… still not quite sure how long to hold on to it… would love to see fibers 1.2745 high to be taken out to the upside and would love to see us reaching above the ote area… could use some pips after a few pretty slow weeks for me trading wise;)

I think because that low was formed, we check the reflection technique/pattern to see if the low falls between our sweet spot levels, 62%, 70.5%, or 79%. After we’ve determined its pretty much 62% to the pip, we start hunting for the long, should market structure break. It does and then on the OTE retracement we get in for the long at NYO…

This is my take on it, but hopefully the man himself will confirm :slight_smile:

[B]UPDATE[/B]
Took a loss on this one -8 pips it was showing signs of moving up and I ignored the signs to my peril
Chart below.

If I’m not mistaken, the 1Hr chart is showing a reversal profile, could be right could be wrong, and it could range back down to 2700, before a markup.

So what if you’re short at around 40, you’ve got 20 -40 PIPS, close half and the trend might continue, you might get stopped out, so what? You got one completely wrong. I’m long, but who knows?

It’s about being profitable, which is not directly proportional to your profit, ICT keeps saying, It’s not about being right all the time, it’s about being profitable.

Whichever, the point I’m making is that you have to have these higher timeframe, S/R levels on your chart, then you can anticipate them, you kind of need to be looking at something not for something, decide where and what you want to be looking at and wait until it happens.

But that 1.2700 level is quite a giveaway I’d say.

Do you see from the chart I just posted? Ok, I’m making some assumptions, so sorry if I’ve got it wrong, but I didn’t see any S/R levels on your chart, you need to do ‘homework’ on your HTF, so that you’re ready for it.

80.90 coming up (or coming down…actually… but that doesnt sound right does it?:))
Ill let USDX decide if I hang on to my cable long or if I should be looking for a NYO reversal…
(my trading confidence is at an Intermediate term low…)
Nice catch PPF! had my limit buy order at 1.2703… either me, or my broker was 1 pip too gready;) hahaha

taking a short in fiber on 0.79 retracement h1 chart, short 2749

Lol! Nevermind me :wink:

But remember look at the 20 level, often very good entries, soon as it clears the 20 level, it’s up to the next.