Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

this is not a stinger /Mc Daddy… this could be a RailGun or an Apache Helicopter or something?

We might get a small news spike here, if it spikes down to, where do you think it will stop at? :wink: (Fibre)

Yup, might be coming down a little to the 1.2740 so that the dinosaurs Rex could finally put his body into the pool with the news in 15min.

Entering again in NYO, a nice OTE @ 1.5835

Too bad I didn’t have the balls to hold on to this position, would have bagged another 100 pips today :slight_smile:
This COT/OI thing actually might be something to put on my weekly tradingplan checklist

Philladephia index up at 15.00 - should maybe get some movement - bonds giving no clues

Similar to what I had at the start of the week (tuesday night) in the other thread: http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-daytrading/43211-inner-circle-traders-millionaire-traders-guild-542.html#post419832

See the thread above for a fullsize pic if you want one.

Played out quite nicely, obviously we’re not done for the week yet, so a push higher could be on the way, but Im not so sure we’ll see it…

keep trading like me and we can working something out… more vacation time for both :smiley:

seriously now, looking at eur/gbp looks like aiming for 8080. when this one stops we could see a release in both fiber and cable upwards, this week or next week. i don’t really expect eur/gbp to plunge on its head once it does 80

Now get your ass over there and make a post . lol
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/48586-lets-say-thanks-ict-his-dedication-educating-us-2.html

Barely a spike, stopped within 2 PIPS of 50, it it wasn’t that it would have been ? (20), where did it shoot up to? 80, within 2 PIPS over, same as how much it was above the 50.

Not 40, not 35, not 60, what are the answers???

Yes 20, 50 and 80 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Now I’d say it’s either of these, probably red I think looking at it from a reflection point of view, one more dip before a markup.

But do you see how when you trade the major S/R levels, you’ve got higher probability but more than that you have the bigger reward targets, you could easily get it wrong twice and win once and still make a profit, but in between, the reward is half and you have less probability of getting it right.

Or there’s always a 3rd way.

H PPX i seen an opportunity today to buy the cable. Entry wasn’t great. I am not even sure if i did it correctly. But i seen the price hit 1.5830 support level. Waited to see what would happen price bounced and reversed lookig like it’s retracing to go higher that’s what was going trough my mind so i Pulled the Fib from support to the highest bounce point and got an entry point at 1.5840. I have included a picture for you all to see.
I waited for price to pull away from my entry by 20 pips as soon as it hit 20 pips i closed 70% and let the reminded run.
I have scaled back my risk to 0.25% instead of usual full FAT 2%

Feedback would be greatly appreciated, good bad. I like criticism it makes me better.:smiley:
2012-11-15_1458 - Mostwantedpip’s library

Thank you all

That was exactly the entry I was stalking all week :slight_smile:

Support of the 5th of September, 1.5825-1.5835 region.
I took 20 pips this morning when it hit the support line, and spiked up.
In NYO I entered again on a OTE (reached 90% though), but I’m not complaining right now :slight_smile:

Also, look at the huge drop in OI on the weekly chart. That was an extra stimulus to enter long today.
Patience pays of :slight_smile:

Super, and the big lesson? Yes, the Big long term support area at 1.5830.

Only thing I’d suggest is this for a safer trade :-

First Red dot is 50% retrace maybe, the other one clearly on OTE within an OTE

I solute you for your patience. I have not been as patient as you this week more confused really and made some bad trading decisions my account overall is -4% so i got to kick my butt and start preserving capital, first step is cut risk only 0.25% is what i am currently working on. for the next month! . But last night i promised to be only trading from Long term SR levels. Which is my second step :D. Will for from there really and see how all this pans out…
Thank you

Thanks. And patience is a 2-way process. I could be patient enough to wait for the setup to unfold, now I need to be patient to reach my target of 1.5980 :slight_smile:

But I’m in a risk free trade, so I think I better turn of the computer now and go for a long run and check back tomorrow night

A massive thank you for sharing your knowledge and being so helpful…

PS: Not only I need to learn more about PA but also how to insert decent size images… Apologies GU attached - :8:

Ah i see Market St breaks after taking out point 1. 3 to 4 is where we would draw a fib for entry>?
2012-11-15_1537 - Mostwantedpip’s library

You are a great learner, it really motivates me to help when I see people like you really trying to learn, it actually excites me when I see other people learning at 10 times the rate that I have over the years, I have had to try so hard and be so persistent, you really wouldn’t believe it, but bit by bit I moved forwards, and then all of a sudden after I got all this knowledge that kind of works and makes a profit, I get into ICT’s material, then I understood why what what I did worked and when.

A quick example, my 15m basics of trading thread with ‘tidy bits’ and ‘untidy bits’, a little similar to ICT’s ‘Let’s Doodle’ video? But my thread was crap, ICT’s video was much better, so how does that fit in?

Look at the Market Profile/Elliot Wave/Wyckoff/Head and Shoulders patterns, the untidy bit? The price spike before the reversal, aka price inefficiency (Chris Lori), it’s all the same thing, quite a ‘revelation’ (must be Thursday again :wink: ), but nobody puts it better than ICT, in videos ;), I one the other hand do screenshots quite well (I hope, well, I just hope I’m helping, it’s taken me ears to get to the understanding of how to make the profits I knew were possible trading forex, those short stops with big rewards, loose money slowly at worst, make big profits.

So if you take it that from what I’ve been through and the time it has taken, I reckon if I were to sit next to me now about 5 years ago and show myself what to do, I could train myself in less than 3 months, and by now I would have €8.534,576,897,982.00, but the question is, is how much would it be worth if in 5 years the EURO didn’t exist.

Anyone seen my little blue touch paper? :wink:

But look how long they are when you get there :smiley: