Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

You like BigFigures so much you could point to this tool for Mt4 it draws the BigFigures and other levels the way you want them. Try it out.
Now I’m working on an EA that will control my trades ICT style. I made a raw setup that lets you draw line that represent the limit order, stoploss and targets. Anyone interested in joining this project?

Question answered in PTC.

ICT is using the area on your chart that is covered up with the box “Horizontal Line”. This is where he is saying market structure broke. I don’t know how he can say it broke at this point either, i guess the only difference between this day and the others has to do with the Support level, but then again on the previous days it bounced off the support, broke market structure per say, but failed…This could also be look at as support broken turned resistance…

i guess this is the part of trading that he can’t teach us and we can only learn with chart time…

Hey Piphanger

Thanks for the answer. I just finished watching the silent movie PTC and saw that ICT highlighted the lower peak. I know what your talking about when you say it broke then failed on certain days. Like you said the key was the level of support. A ton of factors going into the week to look for longs on the fiber.

Market Flow still down on Daily, Weekly, Monthly. H1 and H4 Market flow remains up.

At about LO (possibly) looking for a Long at 12750 and/or 12720.

Still getting my head around the point where Market Structure (not flow) will be broken ie on Daily
Up 12873
Down 12657

Are you asking or just saying not sure which way price is going?

Nobody can ever be ‘sure’ where price is going. All we can ever have is a suspicion where price may go. Asking for comments, rather than just asking.

So my intraday bias is Long with a suspicion of a rejection (ie resume trend down) at about 12800.

Basing Long analysis on H4. Rejection on Daily.

long 62% fib OTE at 12750.

… as well as yesterdays AR H and Figure

Now Long at 12750

EDIT: stop move wp the 5 pips beneath wick ie 12740

If it break this SL it will most probably keep falling, where I would reenter Long at 12720

Great indicator Tailung.
I’ve just recently started with the mql4 language to create something similar, but yours looks so much better :slight_smile:

Just a mql4 questions though (not trying to derail the thread :slight_smile: )

Why was this piece of code not put in the init section:

Dig = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS);
if (Dig == 4 || Dig == 5){Dig = 4; Fact = 100;}
if (Dig == 2 || Dig == 3){Dig = 2; Fact = 1;}

I think you only need to compute this once (i.e. at init), and not for every tick (i.e. start function).
Or am I missing something?

Cable short OTE at 15885 from Tues H and Thurs L fib.

Update - took 75% at 15 pips and stop to BE (hey …its Friday!)

Update 2 - closed out remaining at 15860 as now its traded back into mid AR I have a hunch we get get some long momemtum going as just heard there is a fix at the 59 fig later today and USDx right at monthly highs. Just not sure so take out risk.

I am so tempted to long cable at @1.2742, but i made a promised to only trade from Long term SUp REsitance. Here is a pic explaining my reason to WANTING to long:) BUT I WILL SIT FLAT:51: NO TRADE
And an small update in the same pic regarding my small remaining position from yesterdays trade.

****** 2012-11-16_0856 - Mostwantedpip’s library *****:smiley:

And now a OTE after a reflection to clear out the stops :slight_smile:
Common, it’s screaming at you :slight_smile: (just testing how stress RESISTANT you are :slight_smile: )

Looks like on USDX we going possibly back to 81.20 for a retest?:20:

Should had hopped in with you when I had a chance.

I feel like a drug addict wanting another dose. :smiley: . patience discipline control. PS W
Ps could you post a pic of the reflection i can’t see it for some reason unless i am looking at it incorrectly?

Gee’s guys, calm down, you’re looking to enter with absolutely no signs of any proper buy pattern, if you’re entry is right, it will invariably get back close to that level giving you an OTE, and a 10 times higher probability.

See this picture:

A reflection from the retracement, right on the support lines that were drawn in the silent ptc video.
If you see an OTE now, one might be tempted to go long. Tempted I said :slight_smile:

Don’t worry ppfx, I’m not going to enter a long EURUSD, I’m short GBPUSD @ 1.5880 :slight_smile:

I’m now waiting to enter Fiber Long 12720 (slightly above yesterday’s low and yesterday’s AR Low), after being stopped out at 12750 for -10pips