Is forex a lonely business?

Honestly I don’t see where the loneliness comes, forex is the most engaging market ever especially for short term traders.

1 Like

That’s the reality; during my analysis time I also need such a calm environment!

Super sorry for the confusion! :sweat_smile: I just got the impression that what was being offered was something like a robot or signals. :open_mouth:

That’s a great way of looking at it! :blush: But I guess different people could require different levels of engagement and interactions, which could somehow lead to the loneliness. :open_mouth:

Absolutely! On the other hand, I am enjoying my life because of financial freedom!

1 Like

Lonely, but that’s why you get trading buddies or you join a community just like this.

1 Like

I never felt trading is a lonely business. There are so many great forums like these which are always up for trading discussions. Actually helping me more with trading strategies.

1 Like

Since you’re a one man army in this, it can feel overwhelming at times. But it comes with its own perks.

1 Like

Usually losses make a trader lonely. So try to trade in group because it will add advantage to your earning.

Oh wow. :blush: That’s good to hear! :smiley: I don’t think I’ve interacted much with you, but I hope we could also get to know each other more! Are you a full-time trader? :smiley:

True. :blush: I’ve never really felt lonely while trading cause I’m usually excited to share or just talk about it with others here. :smiley:

I like the metaphor! Hahaha. :smiley: Definitely agree!

That is great! I like to do the same.

1 Like

Are you active in other trading forums apart from this one? :smiley: Or do you have irl friends to talk to? :smiley:

Forex isn’t a lonely business. Every after a period of time, traders have to evaluate themselves for further development by fixing the issues.

No, forex isn’t a lonely business. It seems when a trader suffers losses consistently.

That sounds like a lonely business to me. :sweat_smile:

When you don’t know where your trades are going, forex can be a lonely business. There are various forex groups available that provide important trading information and can answer any questions you may have.

Ooooh! :blush: Apart from this community, are you also part of other forums and groups? :blush: I’m looking to expand my network, but this forum will always be my home. Haha.

Forex trading isn’t lonely if the person is passionate about it.

1 Like