Is forex a lonely business?

True. :blush: I’ve never really felt lonely while trading cause I’m usually excited to share or just talk about it with others here. :smiley:

I like the metaphor! Hahaha. :smiley: Definitely agree!

That is great! I like to do the same.

1 Like

Are you active in other trading forums apart from this one? :smiley: Or do you have irl friends to talk to? :smiley:

Forex isn’t a lonely business. Every after a period of time, traders have to evaluate themselves for further development by fixing the issues.

No, forex isn’t a lonely business. It seems when a trader suffers losses consistently.

That sounds like a lonely business to me. :sweat_smile:

When you don’t know where your trades are going, forex can be a lonely business. There are various forex groups available that provide important trading information and can answer any questions you may have.

Ooooh! :blush: Apart from this community, are you also part of other forums and groups? :blush: I’m looking to expand my network, but this forum will always be my home. Haha.

Forex trading isn’t lonely if the person is passionate about it.

1 Like

Yeah! Passion is required when you want to stay here for long.

Yes, forex trading is a lonely business . A team is not required to be a successful forex trader. Everything is done by a single trader.

I’d say facebook group can be good, but sometimes they are bit quite too much :smiley:
I think this forum is also my home, even tho i do not post much these days.

1 Like

That makes sense! Passion makes a whole lot of difference. :thinking: You can be doing it alone, but if you’re very passionate about it, I think it won’t be lonely. :open_mouth:

Awww. :blush: That’s nice. :smiley: Did you also start learning about forex here? :smiley:

exactly… else it’s just a rat race. One has to be very into it!

Trading attracts financial predators, like me.

Yes, I agree to what you just said. But still many traders don’t understand forex well and that’s why they need a group.

The fact that you are here typing and connection, somehow makes that feelings go away. I am here to learn and not feel lonely now that I think about it.

That sounds scary. :open_mouth: What do you mean by that?