Is forex a lonely business?

Yes, there are certain moments where we might find ourselves alone. Forex is a lonely business. I think taking regular breaks and meeting up with friends, family helps in dealing with loneliness.

1 Like

It might seem so, but when you trade consistently, you might not feel like that. Plus, forums like this one have some really helpful traders that are always there to help you out. There might be someone in your locality too, and you can figure it out.

1 Like

The market is so exciting! Personally I don’t feel any loneliness when I do my trading; I feel like this volatile market is my best friend & I always try to understand the language of my friend!

1 Like

Hmmm. :thinking: That sounds interesting. :open_mouth: It just got me more curious. Would selling access to the algorithm weaken its accuracy or effectiveness? :open_mouth:

Agree! :blush: And you’re actually a great addition! I love the enthusiasm and warmth you bring here. :smiley: Haha.

So it can be quite lonely because of the attention and concentration you need to be profitable? :thinking:

Definitely! :blush: Might as well have consistent scheduled meetups to make sure you don’t get lonely. :smiley:

That makes sense. :blush: There are still a lot of other options even if traders don’t necessarily have to stay in an office. :smiley:

That’s great to hear! :blush: I think that makes you perfectly suited for trading. :smiley:

It is, depending on, what you understand by “selling access to the algorithm”. Do you mean access to source code like mql4/mql5 or selling trading signals? Regards Greg

1 Like

Honestly I don’t see where the loneliness comes, forex is the most engaging market ever especially for short term traders.

1 Like

That’s the reality; during my analysis time I also need such a calm environment!

Super sorry for the confusion! :sweat_smile: I just got the impression that what was being offered was something like a robot or signals. :open_mouth:

That’s a great way of looking at it! :blush: But I guess different people could require different levels of engagement and interactions, which could somehow lead to the loneliness. :open_mouth:

Absolutely! On the other hand, I am enjoying my life because of financial freedom!

1 Like

Lonely, but that’s why you get trading buddies or you join a community just like this.

1 Like

I never felt trading is a lonely business. There are so many great forums like these which are always up for trading discussions. Actually helping me more with trading strategies.

1 Like

Since you’re a one man army in this, it can feel overwhelming at times. But it comes with its own perks.

1 Like

Usually losses make a trader lonely. So try to trade in group because it will add advantage to your earning.

Oh wow. :blush: That’s good to hear! :smiley: I don’t think I’ve interacted much with you, but I hope we could also get to know each other more! Are you a full-time trader? :smiley: