Is there anyone who has been vaccinated here?

I’ve been double-jabbed for quite a while and my plan is to get on with life after the 19th as much as possible just like it was before covid. If I’m asked to wear a mask in a shop or restaurant or public transport or in a taxi for the sake of anxious staff I will do.

I don’t have any plans to jet off anywhere this year. Next year it will be as usual to France etc., nowhere that wouldn’t have achieved their vaccination programme.

2 Likes

You can still get infected with covid once vaccinated. You are just protected by the vaccine from the worst once you get infected.

btw, I got my first shot last Jul 1 :).

2 Likes

I think exactly the same.
Being 46 and recovered i don’t think my single jab will make any difference for my health, only for a regulatory standpoint.
Covering 100% of old and weak would make much more difference than covering 70% of the population.

1 Like

I don’t think we are at herd immunity yet, but we sure are on track for it. I heard somewhere that once herd immunity has been reached, levels of infections should plateau for a while then begin to fall, something we aren’t seeing right now in the UK with rising numbers. But I do agree that natural herd immunity is what we should be striving for to beat the virus.

I’m definitely right on board with you both here!

1 Like

That’s excellent news! I am so glad for you!

I don’t think this is accurate. If that were the case, with the level of previous infections, new infections should be going down or plateauing, as @PhillR stated. That’s not the case. And even if it did work, there’s no evidence it works across variants.

There’s some evidence out of Brazil, where some communities that were hit severly hard with Covid from the onset last year are now dealing with the same or worse infections rates from the P1 variant there. 100% of new cases are from the variant, so previous infection didn’t provide any sort of broad protection against reinfection.

The number of ‘cases’ depends entirely on the amount of testing which is unfit for diagnoses at best (according to PCR inventor and Nobel Laureate Kary Mullis) and fraudulent at worst. Most people don’t even know they have covid until they are tested. Not a very convincing argument for a supposedly ‘deadly pandemic’. (Here’s an interesting fact for you, if the WHO had not redefined their definition of ‘pandemic’ in 2009 to exclude increased mortality this current fiasco would never have occured.)

It depends what you base your evidence on. There has been a ton of actual data and statistics presented in this thread casting doubt on the official narrative around Covid-19, and a complete lack of data supporting the official narrative, your post is a case in point. If you have actual data from a credible source debunking any of the data that has been presented I would be inclined to take you a bit more seriously.

2 Likes

Or to put it another way :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hoping I’d given up…? No chance, the longer this Vaccine nonsense continues to run… The more accurate my original posts become… Credibility of the so called experts is now a major casualty…

Below is Professor Tim Spector from the ZOE Study, the UK’s LARGEST tracker of all things COVID.

Who is beginning to accept that the vaccines aren’t working and has retreated back to a position of “these vaccines prevent long COVID”… For those that struggle with reality, that it the soiled trench behind prevents hospital admissions

Have a read through the comments of his most recent YouTube vid… Quite a few of his longest and staunchest supporters have realised that even he knows that this game is over…

|
|

Numbers continue to soar…Even critical UK Ministers are now going to be sidelined into isolation.

New cases are up 80,000 plus in just 7 days… It will be 1.5 million per month in the next 7 days…

Noticeably and allowing for 28 days of official data lag… Admissions and Deaths are doubling every 14 days… I’ll let you do the math on the last 2 KPI’s so it might sink in just a little bit more.

A natural herd immunity appears now to be the only way out of this economic and mentality destructive pandemic, which has been my position all along… Believing in the hurriedly prepared false prophet in the form of a vaccine, no longer appears to be the soul religion to subscribe too… Now does it?

“This Is Worrying Me Quite A Bit”: mRNA Vaccine Inventor Shares Viral Thread Showing COVID Surge In Most-Vaxxed Countries…"

Europe is seeing surges at many places where most of the population has already been vaccinated.

While the 15 least vaccinated countries don‘t seem to be facing similar problems.

Wasn’t this outcome predicted by Dr. Bossche back in March 2021?

Once again people… Not just an Opinion… Data and links provided…

1 Like

There he goes again, clouding the issue with facts.

1 Like

Immunity is the only way out that is possible according to the scientists from the outset - they have stated many times that the virus will not simply disappear of it’s own accord.

It’s how you achieve that immunity in the majority of people’s bodies (majority being ‘herd’) is the question.

UK at the beginning adopted an approach of let the virus go through the population at will in order to achieve this ‘herd’ immunity - the PM announced on live TV that he 'shook hands with everyone you’ll be pleased to know (March 2020)' - by implication we were to follow his lead.

Then the reality of sickness and death caused by this virus was realized, after a few weeks even the PM was hospitalized and placed in ICU - there had to be a better way.

Believe it or not once you contract SARS-CoV-2 you are immune for life just like any other coronavirus, this goes for the variants too. Unlike the gene therapy ‘vaccine’ which is proving to offer little to no protection at all, with the majority of new infections in Israel (the most heavily ‘vaccinated’ country in the world) occurring among the vaxxed.

Fortunately the delta variant is more contagious but much milder than SARS-CoV-2 (which goes unnoticed in the majority of infections especially the under 20s and 30s).

1 Like

No Shite Sherlock… Then what is your obsession with vaccinating everyone, all about?

Looks like a another lane change once again, like when facts don’t match the science moment!

Exactly, this is what we have both been posting, and the data has been indicating over the last few weeks. The article you have linked was from Jun 27… Much more prevalent in Israel’s data by 19 July.

A. Risk unknown LT side effects being jabbed (twice) with an emergency approved vaccination.

B. Risk getting Blood Clots or any other adverse injuries or reactions from the vaccination.

C. Risk getting COVID, natural immunity and taking on the shocking survival rate of 99.7%

It’s about informed consent… Not the “My medicine won’t work if you don’t take yours…” drivel…

1 Like

Just been informed of a worker tested positive yesterday - this is his second time around, tested positive last year - his symptoms so far this time are lesser.

He’s a big strapping lad but it knocked him for six last time.

I personally couldn’t care less whether you get vaxxed or not - it’s your govt that’s calling for you take the desperate plunge, close your eyes, grit your teeth and let the needle sink slowly in.

Believe me it’s only a prick :slight_smile:

Btw for guys reading and thinking or believing they are immune - the above worker is also dbl vaxxed - so don’t let your guard down just because the PM called today a freedom day (whilst he is in 10 day isolation).

Play safe, keep safe and live safe.

I’m going to be careful while the case rate in the community is so high - won’t be going indoors anywhere really busy for the foreseeable, won’t be visiting or hosting anyone for the weekend unless they’re double jabbed, no plans for train/coach/tube/airplane trips. Hoping to get a couple of nights in London in the autumn but no theatres/clubs/gigs etc.

1 Like

@tommor - This is disgusting, I would have thought better of you.

“won’t be hosting anyone for the weekend unless they are double jabbed”
So you want to dictate to your friends ? What kind of fascist host are you ? Or does your vaccine not work unless everyone of your friends are vaccinated. Obviously I would not be on your guest list but if I was, vaccinated or not, I’d tell you to get stuffed !

1 Like

Yes you’re right, here is some early July data from the Israeli Ministry of Health. The data makes it very clear that the experimental gene therapy isn’t conferring immunity or preventing transmission, not much of a ‘vaccine’ is it.

Just goes to show how unreliable the tests are. If he really had Covid-19 first time around he could not get it again. If he is a ‘big strapping lad’ and got knocked for six it is more likely he had influenza, covid barely registers with young people.

Mark Twain

2 Likes