Is there anyone who has been vaccinated here?

Here’s the fake video of the fake doctors outside of the fake hospital. Of course they’re not leaving their shift and their patients. It’s against their oath. Walkout doesn’t necessarily mean leave your place of work. C’mon TWB.

More importantly, 150k new cases each of the last 2 weeks.

Cases doesn’t matter - even if they are real.

How many Deaths actually caused by Bat-Flu in that time ?

1 Like

No @dudebro, just no… too many in these forums posting unsubstantiated rubbish and fiction pieces.

Buczyner, who is the stroke director for Jupiter Medical Center, said the news conference was over by 7:15 a.m., and she saw 25 patients afterward. She said some doctors came to the news conference after working 12-hour shifts or right before their shifts began.

Dr. Naveen Reddy, a gastroenterologist in Jupiter, Florida, said he attended the news conference and was on time to perform a 7:30 a.m. endoscopy afterward. “So there was not even a delay in care,” Reddy said. He said that he went on to see patients in his office, several more at a surgical center, and then visited two hospitals.

Shelly Weiss Friedberg, a public relations director at Tenet Healthcare, which operates Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, confirmed the news conference was not a hospital event or a walkout.

Doctors “held the event at 6 a.m. before office hours so it wouldn’t interfere with patient visits,” she said.

Buczyner said the mischaracterization of the event had diluted the news conference’s objective to encourage vaccinations and had led to harassment.

“The hospitals and our offices are receiving hate calls,” Buczyner said. “This was supposed to be a heartfelt positive message.”

Are you saying that the directors of the Jupiter Medical Centre know less than the delusional media?

Like a few others here… Nothing more than a disingenuous attempt based on fairytales and a fantasy…

1 Like

@Falstaff, Exactly… With a survival rate of 99.8%, that’s 299,600 US citizens that now have natural herd immunity and higher performing antibodies than the double jabbed vaccinated against this Virus…

Texas and Florida are being hammered because they are Republican strongholds…

Cal(1) Flo(1) Tex
The genuinely worried should check out California’s COVID stats before posting BS in forums…

As I said…The COVID response in the US (like Australia) is now just a political shiteshow…

Ok… So they weren’t protesting? You just made that bit up… They were pleading for the community to get vaccinated… No Walkout… No Protest…

There’s literally a video. You don’t need to take my word.

Up and up.

Over 1000 the prior week, almost 1500 last week.

http://ww11.doh.state.fl.us/comm/_partners/covid19_report_archive/covid19-data/covid19_data_latest.pdf

Overstated by our Squidgy Ball by factors of 3 & 4 Respectively

• even IF those really were

“Deaths FROM Chinese Flu”

And Not ;

“Deaths WITH Chinese Flu positive test in the last 4 weeks”

which is usually how they frame the figures to encompass any deaths they possibly can.

http://ww11.doh.state.fl.us/comm/_partners/covid19_report_archive/covid19-data/covid19_data_latest.pdf
[/quote]

Let’s see how long that natural herd immunity works out for South Dakota against delta.

They have a 48% vaccination rate, but had super high amount of infections pre delta. Over half of all South Dakotans had a previous infection. So they might have the highest natural immunity to covid in the entire US. And just two and half weeks ago they hosted a motor cycle rally lasting 10 days, with over 500,000 vehicles passing through the town of 7,000 permanent residents. No masks, no capacity restrictions. just a normal rally.

What’s the news coming out of SD?

Why ask for numbers if you’re going to argue them. SMH.

Read the entire document, Falstaff. Page.8 buddy.

“The state (South Dakota) is currently averaging 221 new cases a day and 118 hospitalizations…”

Nothing… Sydney Australia has more daily cases (~900) atm…

“Any other governor that took a stronger mitigation measure, they broke their oath to the Constitution,” she told the AP. “Every Governor that closed a business could be sued for the taking of that business.”

“Despite the case surge, Republican Governor Kristi Noem told the Associated Press she does not plan to ramp up messaging encouraging vaccination…”

Anyone else seeing a particular theme @dudebro is perpetuating here…

No response on California’s Million more cases, tens of thousands of deaths from COVID… than the open states of Texas and Florida…

Also no mention of the absolute stampede of Democrat State citizens across the US fleeing to Texas…

It’s nye impossible to defend the indefensible…

|

While I’m here covering off fake news and flights of fantasy…

We have the LameStream Media declaring that the Pfizer Vaccine is now fully FDA approved!!!

The vaccine that was fully approved is the new (and yet) unreleased COMIRNATY mRNA version…

NOT Pfizer’s BNT162B2 mRNA… The version that has been distributed across the globe and in the arms of millions of unsuspecting recipient’s… Strange dat!!

Updated Link… Never let a good Bullshite story get in the way of cold hard facts… DYOR

All deleted data is contained in the Odysee Vid Above

The usual people, nothing but the FACTS and checkable DATA…

1 Like

Ok let’s check out this new and yet unreleased version of Pfizer’s vaccine.

There’s a member on this thread into marketing so maybe he could tell us what is new about the word COMIRNATY® (clue in that little symbol at the end)

As TWB says never let a bs story get in the way - from the FDA yesterday:

On August 23, 2021, the FDA approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty, for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals.

For the eagle eyed notice ‘continues to be available’ under EUA

Oh @peterma, you only crawl out from under your rock when you hope there is an opportunity to prove me wrong… Tis only fair since I’ve torched you… a great many times…

It appears with more thorough research that I am more than likely wrong… The only difference is the legal framework around both brands of these vaccines… With the new and approved brand name safer (legally) to force vaccination via mandates.

If you bothered to read my last thread your Eagle eye might have noticed the last image…

“The EUA will remain in place for the Pfizer BioNTech COVID19 Vaccine for the previously authorised indication and uses, and to authorise use of COMIRNATY (COVID19 Vaccine mRNA) under this EUA for certain uses that are not included in the approved BLA…”

A confusopoly allowing both vaccine labels to be switched and swapped for legal expedience.

Comirnaty is apparently supposed to be a portmanteau of several words — community, immunity, COVID-19, and mRNA.

Upside… you’ll be able to get a shot of the rebranded COMIRNATY… Just in time to protect you from your original Vaccination that has more than likely waned and left you out from under the Doona…

Let the flaming begin…

Spotted this great heartfelt comment on an Australian YouTube channel…

Never in my life as an Australian have I felt as concerned about our future as I do now.

How blind and naive are so many in this country to see this has nothing to do with the virus or the jab ?

Australia is “ for we are young and free” What is happening today in NSW and VIC is communism.

The jab push and lockdowns are crimes against humanity and stupid people are STILL praising the government for essentially taking away freedoms and our god given rights .

I DON’T GET IT WAKE UP !!!

Out of all the vaccines I have taken in my life: Tetanus, rubella, measles, mumps, polio hep, TB;

Never before have I seen so much confusion over a vaccine that says I have to wear a mask, and socially distance even when fully vaccinated.

Apparently I could still contract or spread the virus even when fully vaccinated.

Never had to have a double shot, never been bribed by establishments to take the vaccine in order to win a car, cash, or other prizes.

I never had to worry about cardiac issues and or blood clots and DEATH as a side effect.

I was never judged if I didn’t take it.

I was never discriminated against for travel or other regular services.

The vaccines I have listed above never told me I was a bad person for not taking it, or taking it for that matter.

I have never seen a vaccine that threatened the relationship between a family member or a close friend.

Never seen it used for political gain and never seen it used to persuade kids in favour of free ice cream.

I have never seen a vaccine threaten someone’s livelihood, job, school, etc

I have never seen a vaccine that allows a twelve year old’s consent to supersede his/her parent’s consent.

So after all I have said, can someone tell me how I am a conspiracy theorist, uneducated, non researched because I am not willing to take this vaccine. UNTIL the clinical trials are over at least two years from now.

Finally, after all the vaccines (shots) I listed above, I have never seen a vaccine like this one that discriminates, divides, and judges a society such as this one.

So much information is censored, deleted and removed from the internet.

So many doctors, scientists, are censored and forbidden to speak out or ask legitimate questions when what is being allowed or not allowed does not make sense.

People are taking this vaccine with DEATH as a side effect to buy back their freedom (which was your human right to begin with. You never lost it) NOT to prevent or keep you safe from a virus. Because it isn’t working. People who are double jabbed are getting it and still dying from it.

Seriously. Can you read that again?

This sure is one powerful vaccine. IT does all of these things that I have mentioned and yet? It doesn’t do what all the other vaccines that I have mentioned earlier were designed to do which is to fight off COVID, a virus with a natural recovery rate of 99% thanks to our miraculous immune system!

If you do not stand for freedom of choice then you are not in any way shape or form trying to get this country back to normal.

You are promoting a divisive society. Subjecting people to second class existences and stealing the freedom from your own and children’s future.

Pretty well sums up how most of us feel about 2020 and 2021… Enjoy!!

2 Likes

https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n2086
The BMJ commented: “Transparency advocates have criticised the US Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) decision not to hold a formal advisory committee meeting to discuss Pfizer’s application for full approval of its covid-19 vaccine.”

Kim Witczak, a drug safety advocate:
“It is already concerning that full approval is being based on 6 months’ worth of data despite the clinical trials designed for two years,” she said. “There is no control group after Pfizer offered the product to placebo participants before the trials were completed.

This closed door approval stinks of corruption at the highest levels. Also giving this experimental injection to kids is just criminal when they are to all intents and purposes immune from Covid and anyone in reasonable health under 50 can expect an outcome no different than any other cold and flu, if they get sick at all.

Israel and Iceland’s experience have proven that the Pfizer shot does not prevent contracting Covid or prevent its transmission and indeed it seems to make infection worse for those who have been double dosed.

I sincerely hope that people are held to account for this reckless decision.

Gov-DeSantis-Survival-Rates

2 Likes

Following on from @Student05’s informative post. The BMJ article on the “rushed” Pfizer Approval.

Everybody, even the hardened vaccine shills now have some tough questions for the FDA…

It appears the FDA have approved this Pfizer vaccine without the usual checks & balances or data!!

Why am I not surprised…?

3 Likes

Ah Desantis, the only governor to have more deaths per day in his state than ever before. Over 200 a day. Sad state of affairs down there.

You understand how numbers and per capita works. Why are you acting like you don’t?

Dakotas at the top of the list, top 5 in the country. California, in the lower bottom half.

Population shifts to Texas have been going on for years, pre covid. Guess what? People want good paying jobs and a lower cost of living.thats not rocket science.

That is incorrect, recorded covid deaths were higher in January and with a population of over 22 million it is not out of the ordinary, people die every day and as has been explained ad nauseam in this thread, dying with a positive covid test is not the same as dying from covid and a positive test doesn’t mean you are sick.

In the end it comes down to who you choose to believe, mainstream media or independent investigators who’s only motive is uncovering the truth.

1 Like

Good Paying Jobs? Lower Cost Of Living? That’s right, it’s not Rocket Science…

You won’t find either of these in the woke and devastated Democrat States…

Now @dudebro, I pissed myself laughing at your wild swing to prove your numbers hypothesis…

On a very serious note though… How many more people die due to the removal of freedoms?

Missed illness diagnosis, Depression, Suicides?

How many more people suffer Mental and Social Health issues due to removal of freedoms?

Family Violence, Separation’s, Loss of Income, Bankruptcies, Homelessness, etc. etc.

When these dark times are over and real numbers and real data comes to light. Populations will look back in horror at the handling of this pandemic, they will realise the strategies and responses has killed and maimed nearly as many, if not more citizens than the pandemic itself.

History will not judge the knee jerk reactions and mass psychotic behaviour of Government and Health Authorities and the gullible citizens that believed them kindly at all…

You can try real hard to spin it any which way you like… More deaths in California… Period.

1 Like

Confirmation that LameStream Media has been TRICKED/CONNED about FDA ‘Approval’

Inventor of the mRNA Technology Dr Robert Malone ought to know, and he has no reason to lie.

|

Attorney Robert Barnes says the FDA approval is not what the public thinks. This is because once the FDA approves a vaccine it has to by law revoke all the Emergency Use Authorizations (aka EUAs) of all the other vaccines. They did not reverse and revoke Pfizer’s EUA, Moderna’s EUA and Johnson & Johnson EUA.

Under Federal Law EUAs cannot be issued if there is already an FDA approved drug on the market. The way Big Pharma got around that with Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, etc… is to say they are only looking at other “vaccines”. Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine are not considered vaccines. That the game they have been playing.

Plus under EUA there is no liability. Pfizer actually does not want FDA approval because then they are liable. What they approved is not even on the market.

|

June 2019, Scott Gottlieb FDA director resigns and becomes a member of Pfizer’s board of Directors…

June 2021, Stephen Hahn replaces Gottlieb, then resigns to become Moderna’s Chief Medical Officer…

Will Moderna’s product be the next to pass FDA approval? Nice happy little family that the FDA and Big Pharma have going… Nooooo… Nothing to see here!!

3 Likes