Journal of a 90%+ win rate trader :)

And as I expected you couldnt answer the simple straightforward question. I sincerely hope people are reading these exchanges before people withdraw them.

2 Likes

If phonetic nancho started the thread with his post he posted on the 21 st of May he.might have won over a few more people as I think he spoke a lot of sense regarding trading

Why should any of his content be useful to anyone if it’s in his journal? As long as it functions to better his journey, of being a better trader, it’s served it’s purpose.

Get off your high horse. It’s a journal. He can say whatever the hell he wants. He’s not entitled to give you or anyone else an explanation. If you want to be disappointment look in the mirror and ask why you haven’t posted even one chart in the recent past for discussion. Ask why you fiercely guard your own trading while you persecute other members for their trade histories and strategy.

If u’re not familiar with what he’s doing. He’s doing the same thing athletes do.

In his journal he’s absolutely allowed to have the biggest d!ck. He’s the big dog. The best trader in the world. It’s the standard he holds himself to.

1 Like

I don’t see that simply pointing out the obvious purpose of a trading forum to someone who doesn’t understand this is getting on a high horse.

Of course, nobody coming to babypips is obliged to post details of their techniques, approaches, systems or strategies. Actually, I have posted every single one of the strategies I have used over the last few years but not every user wants to do this.

But a few people arrive on babypips determined to say nothing about what they do - except that they are great traders. Well, they might indeed be great traders. I’m prepared to believe some of them are - I have never asked anybody on babypips to post account details or trade records to prove what they say.

But what are these guys actually saying? They are saying they have no respect for the new and struggling traders that babypips is aimed at: they do nothing to help them in any practical way. They are saying they have no respect for experienced traders here either since they won’t engage in any meaningful debate on the markets or trading techniques.

Its possible that all they want to say is that they are god’s gift to trading and we should all bow down to them. We can speculate why they need to think they are seen by others as a genius or the greatest trader in forex. And we might think perhaps they need some validation on their lives because they are friendless and worthless individuals with nothing good in their existence barring a shiny laptop.

This is a fair post lots of good pointsHow I trade is a simple thing. The best way to trade well is to control the mental side.

I am a contrarian price action intraday trader.

I scale into my trades with a top down approach from monthly/weekly.

Look for good setups versus daily levels and entry off the hour, maybe down to 15 min if I really want to watch for the “shakeouts”.
But this usually is the type of thinking that is like trying to save money by driving to a much further away gas station to save a penny per gallon. When your bigger problems are all the other things you spend money on.

Really simple setups, why complicate things? I use naked charts even, TA didn’t help any of my relatives with stocks, etc or the guys I learned forex from.

I do read a lot of macro trends and news each morning, and read Bloomberg/WSJ/reddit.

There is no trick, just disciplined trading that fits my style. Most people probably couldn’t trade the way I do anyway. I have a very aggressive style.

This is a way for me to document my trades and meet people to talk with on discord.

Not going to go into more on static websites that take time go back and forth with, why I like typing/talking in discord live.

I have no ulterior motives, there’s tons of people who trade better than I do/make more money.

I am still learning and improving.

I just got comfortable trading over a $10k account

Do you understand you are in the #trading-discussion:trade-journals section? Do you even know what the purpose of a journal is?

You have:

I like how you imagine events that never happened. I only see BP forum members attacking him continuously in “his journal.” I have the highest respect for the OP for being cordial in his replies inspite of the consistent egging by entitled forum members. You are not entitled to any explanation by anyone.

You have done a good job going out of your way to put down a forum member who’s been anything but friendly and open in his responses and summarily ignored the abuse piled on by members in this forum over and over. If he’s irascible now he’s entitled to that anger.

If you want forum members who don’t contribute anything go do Dennis S/W thread. You’ll find plenty there. This OP has contributed far more in the way of cordial dialogue and friendly answers to all the good natured questions fielded in his direction than the majority of freeloaders in this forum.

1 Like

I have no time for the guys who come to babypips simply to say they are making lots of money but they won’t say how. Its masturbation for their ego’s. I don’t say they are liars, I just don’t appreciate them bragging.

Its just youthful exuberance tomorro

1 Like

That’s your problem and something you need to fix. The OP isn’t responsible for your psychological triggers in his journal.

PS - What loads of money. He only claimed a 90% win rate, which he scaled down to just >85%. At most he’s had ~$5K, of which he’s had to make withdrawals for living expenses. Of course if you bothered reading his journal you wouldn’t jump to these conclusions.

My post clearly relates to posters of this type in the whole, not specifically this guy here.

But I am sure some of them are indeed making lots of money and are happy to tell us all so. Do you not think some at least of them who say they are making lots of money really are making lots of money?

Words spoken is only a fraction of communication let alone words text ,people obviously get their wires crossed in text communication

I don’t get this, is @darthdimsky the journal police, WTF?

At the end of the day this is a public forum and anyone can comment as they choose as long as they’re not violating the terms and conditions set out by the creators or this forum. As far as I can tell @PhoneticNachos is a grown up and can handle himself. If he feels he is being harassed, he has the ability to report.

don’t get this, is @darthdimsky the journal police, WTF? :smiley::smiley::rofl:

Got problems report me. Go for it. I’ve only expressed my “disappointment” :smiley::smiley::rofl:

Besides, I’m not the one demanding journals, strategies and expressing “disappointment” in a journal.

2 Likes

For all it worth I agree with a lot what you say but reading the post when you laid into mattymoney when he said he more interested in how he made his money rather how much I thought you was abit strong

I’m not reporting anyone. I said if the OP has problems with what’s being posted by any member, he has that option and probably doesn’t need big brother fighting his battles, if there even are any.

1 Like

That’s an excuse to gang up on someone who didn’t pick a fight with anyone. What business do all of you have piling up on a guy who’s done nothing to you? This is what intrigues me.

If you have the right to question his actions I surely have the right to question yours. If you don’t like it take it up with the mods.

I like how everyone’s conveniently everyone endorses @Tomorrow21 description of the OP’s behavior… Instead of pointing out the inconsistencies and false statements that were used to go after the OP, you’ve decided that I’m at fault for questioning these inconsistencies. That’s been very revealing tbh.

The OP has only come here to boast that he’s a really good trader. Which I am sure he is. I respect good trading. I’m sure that some wannabe traders take encouragement from the knowledge that it is possible to make money trading.

But I despise boasters. Boasters just want to wave their male appendage about and shout look at me I’ve got a great big male appendage and its bigger than yours. I hope the OP hasn’t come here for these reasons. I’m sure nobody disagrees with me on this.

Where has he boasted and what is his boast exactly? Point out that pattern of behavior in mutliple posts. Go for it. Because I can point out the specific posts where he’s been very accommodating to the friendly questions he’s received.

You’ve made a number of false statements and assumptions about the OP based on just the subject title of his post. You haven’t bothered communicating with him. You’ve allowed your preconceived notions and insecurities to make false judgement. That is top notch arrogance on your part.