Journey From $25-$10,000

[QUOTE=“PipMeHappy;630528”]Hello Libertysilver, your honesty (especially regarding ADHD) is refreshing… Thank you for sharing your triumphs and your pitfalls with us: we will not judge you, for you know yourself where you are going wrong…Our worst enemy, in trading, is within us: impatience! You have contributed many a good thread on these forums, and I have no doubt that you will learn from your mistakes and trust your analysis increasingly more than your emotions. Best wishes.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much
PipMeHappy yeah the past few months I have learned a lot about my self & your most definitely right the only one who can hold us back from success is our selfs , some times we can be our own worst enemies , but the only way to move forward , is to figure out the problem and try and fix it or work your way around it ,

[QUOTE=“JJ6479;630531”]Hahaha no ways, here I was thinking that a majority of brokers started at $200 & your broker allows you to deposit from $5!? What about leverage??[/QUOTE]

1:800 max

you should Cheak them out lots of good reviews on YouTube

Hello Libertysilver,

Thanks for sharing with us your up and down. I’m happy to hear you will try again next week, keep your cool, calm yourself down don’t let your emotion involve in your trading. We are all here cheering for you, good luck.

I like that you’re keeping the ‘tuition fees’ cheap. That’s a good sign. :wink:

Good luck!

Yep, all our successes and failures are depends on us. It is good that you have learned more about yourself for this past few months. Everyone have their own unique strength and weaknesses. You could probably find what your strengths and your weaknesses are. If I were you, I will leverage what my strengths are and focus on those while minimizing my weakness and try to get those under control. This way, it wont hold yourself back instead, it will give you the confidence and strength to keep going and doing the right thing…and who knows eventually you will find your success either as a trader or from something else.

Good-luck!

Hello Libertysilver,

I’m just wondering how is going?

[QUOTE=“peeterwoolf;631107”]Hello Libertysilver, I’m just wondering how is going?[/QUOTE]

Good good , currently short gold @1291
I guess because of the us holiday not much happend today with gold or most pairs

[QUOTE=“Libertysilver;631112”] Good good , currently short gold @1291 I guess because of the us holiday not much happend today with gold or most pairs[/QUOTE]

Will pots update later

Markets are just waking up

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;631087”] Yep, all our successes and failures are depends on us. It is good that you have learned more about yourself for this past few months. Everyone have their own unique strength and weaknesses. You could probably find what your strengths and your weaknesses are. If I were you, I will leverage what my strengths are and focus on those while minimizing my weakness and try to get those under control. This way, it wont hold yourself back instead, it will give you the confidence and strength to keep going and doing the right thing…and who knows eventually you will find your success either as a trader or from something else. Good-luck![/QUOTE]

@ PipNRoll

Yeah that’s what I’m going to do just focus on my strengths , and try and perfect my style of trading to my standards thanks. ,

How is everything with you hows your trading journey going ? Have you gotten to the point where you hitting your goals each trade or perfecting your trading style / strategy ?

Good… Good… Glad to hear that.

As far as my trading, I am doing fine. I still have a lot to do. I have been actively trading part time for 2 1/2 years now. My goal this year is survival. I have a thread here that I post in Newbie Island called " Finding Consistency…" As you can see, I do not focus on pips or how much I will turn my original capital into X amount of dollars. I am focusing on a % gain each month and hopefully a few of losing months. I will be happy to get at least 5% consistent each month but my ultimate
Goal is between 10-15% a month in the future but for now, it’s a survival. If my account survived this year and or I keep some of my profit, I will be in a good shape and then keep improving next year and set a new goal. In my philosophy, if you know how to survived, you know how to win it. It’s a process and it takes a good amount of time to reach that goal. You just need to stay focus and don’t lose sight of it if this is what you really want to do. Focus on the process and the money will come :wink:

Here is myfxbook. Filipina System | Myfxbook. I still have a lot of fixing to do and it’s not perfect and I don’t think it will ever will lol …we shall see.

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;631116”] Good… Good… Glad to hear that. As far as my trading, I am doing fine. I still have a lot to do. I have been actively trading part time for 2 1/2 years now. My goal this year is survival. I have a thread here that I post in Newbie Island called " Finding Consistency…" As you can see, I do not focus on pips or how much I will turn my original capital into X amount of dollars. I am focusing on a % gain each month and hopefully a few of losing months. I will be happy to get at least 5% consistent each month but my ultimate Goal is between 10-15% a month in the future but for now, it’s a survival. If my account survived this year and or I keep some of my profit, I will be in a good shape and then keep improving next year and set a new goal. In my philosophy, if you know how to survived, you know how to win it. It’s a process and it takes a good amount of time to reach that goal. You just need to stay focus and don’t lose sight of it if this is what you really want to do. Focus on the process and the money will come :wink: Here is myfxbook. Filipina System | Myfxbook. I still have a lot of fixing to do and it’s not perfect and I don’t think it will ever will lol …we shall see.[/QUOTE]

One of the main objectives in trading is staying Alive
& making sure you make Abit of profit each time and steady grow your account until you find those 1-2 trades that are really going to make you the money , I totally agree ,

Yeah I have came across that thread many times fantastic & interesting thread I still peak @ that thread every now & then

I may have a look later on maybe see what’s going on over there

Do you have a set goal of how much % that you want to make each month I know you said your main objective is reach 10%-15% each month
But as of right now do you have a steady target ?

I will be honest though, intuitively, I know I could start hitting that 10-15% monthly but I also do know that I will have losing months or an okay month. In all possible, I start focusing on my ultimate goal as much as I can today but I wont beat up myself if I didn’t make it. It will be different if I am doing this say 5 years then yes, I will expect myself to start getting that 10-15% monthly with no problem maybe even more but until then… It’s a survival mode atleast for now…

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;631119”]I will be honest though, intuitively, I know I could start hitting that 10-15% monthly but I also do know that I will have losing months or an okay month. In all possible, I start focusing on my ultimate goal as much as I can today but I wont beat up myself if I didn’t make it. It will be different if I am doing this say 5 years then yes, I will expect myself to start getting that 10-15% monthly with no problem maybe even more but until then… It’s a survival mode atleast for now…[/QUOTE]

Nice nice I think with a little bit more time you will start hitting that 15% a month , is there any particular pair you like to focus on or anything or just , or just trade any pair that’s moving ?

Major pairs are what I mostly traded. Lately, I have been trading Kiwi and EUR/USD. I haven’t traded any crosses or exotic pairs. It will probably take me sometime to get familiar with those. For now, I got what I needed with my major pairs :slight_smile:

Good luck with your trade today. Everyone is going through what you are going through ( up and down). Only those who know how to survived with it and not giving up are the once will succeed. It is a challenge but it is all worth it once we figure everything out… It just takes time… A lot of time…

Have a great night!

Update on gold trade :

Sold @ 1291.24
Right now trade is looking good I just moved my stop loss to stop-profit …lol just Incase right now in Canada. It’s like 2:00 am in the morning I’m probably going to be up till like 5am or so I had a nap earlier so I’m kinda awake hah :stuck_out_tongue: any who

I’m going to let this trade run
& give a update later in the morning

Hi Liberty,

What are you at 3 and a 1/2 months later?

[QUOTE=“GRIX FX;631233”]Hi Liberty, What are you at 3 and a 1/2 months later?[/QUOTE]

Almost breaking even I guess I kinda stopped for abit a decided to focus on my main trading account ,

Trade Update

Alright Guys if anybody els saw gold today we finally got some movement after a few weeks of stale prices

Anyways

I was short at 1291.24
Closed trade @ 1285.

Had another short order @
1283.16 closed @ 1277.53

I just closed all my trades for the day I’m going to wait for gold prices to cool down , there is a possibility gold could close around the 1268 level but chances are it’s may close higher @ 1278 between those areas , Idk that’s just my OP . As I said before gold has been pretty flat ,

Our Lady, PipNRoll, Honorary FX Woman of the Year has truly spoken wise words!

It is better to be profitable than not; then, only then, can you start aiming higher…

We hope that she will flourish in her trading career, part-time as it may be!

Best of luck to her, and to you (LibertySilver)…

Cheers.

Oh is it my turn to do my “Speech” now? LOL… PipMeHappy, you cracking me out! I am not sure if I am going to cry or I’m going to laugh lol. Yep, we are part-timers. Hopefully full -time traders in the near future…

Hope you guys found some good set up today. I bagged a few and see if I can get more this week towards the closing month.