KAS37 Trading System

Current chart. The GBPAT2.

Looking for GBPAT2 around here.

It is actually GSPAT3. Took a late entry out with 10 pip.

Looking for GSPAT1 around here.

GSPAT1 (variation) happened, took a 10 pip profit, but somehow I don’t suggest to anyone unless they are very familiar with all other nuances. Sorry.

Looking for another GSPAT1 around here.

Took entry now lock profit at 10 pip, and let it runs fist.

It went to 30 pip +, then it retrace back, I cant wait for it to eat up my profit, close it with 20 pip profit.

Total pip 180308 = 10 pip
Total pip so far 190308 = 70 pip

Looking for GBPAT1 here.

This thread looks very interesting, however, am having difficulty seeing your charts - I can open them its just that they are tiny and hard to see - is it just me or my computer? Any chance of saving in a different format?
thanks

I am sorry about making it bigger, Mr Sweet Pip also ask me the same, but that is the size that I am trading and if I change it bigger or smaller, the patterns would not look the same. And because I trade live and at the same time posting it, I dont have time to change it to bigger scale- just too much time.

What I suggest you to do is to save into your computer, then open with any program - as simple as microsoft paint program and zoom it.

Caireono.

GSPAT2 has formed just now.

But, the Mid BB is flat - so stay out - go watch DVD or something.

But looks like it doesn’t want to be in range, looking for GSPAT1 here.

Actually it’s “Ms” Sweet Pip :slight_smile:

I’ve been trying it a couple of times on EUR/CHF too and so far it seems to follow the same. The best part is that it’s only a 2 pip spread! However, if it doesn’t follow exactly the same, at least I think I can adjust the attributes.

A little bit nuances - hope it helps - when u see a cross of stoch like this (not smooth) - sharp peak and go down (the green one), not smooth, it is normally not valid signal. Wait.

Oh I am sorry Ms Sweet Pip, I have been trying to ‘teach’ my wife how to trade, but … she prefers other hobby.

For your information, I have been observing that the EURCHF and GBPJPY almost identical in its chart pattern in the H4 timeframe. So, it might works - tell me, but one thing I know, it does not have the momentum and range like GY so trade might take longer than necessary even to get 10 pip - but I never test it, so u tell me Ms…

Still looking for GSPAT1.

But, probably GBPAT1 is forming instead.