RESULTS TO DATE: -5% :frowning:

MAR 16, 2022 UK SESSION:
GBP/USD LONG

ALSO, we have increased our risk in AU & AJ
Total open risk: 6.5%

Added EUR/USD to our long trades

MAR 17, 2022 9:00 am
RESULTS TO DATE: +13% profits
After a very nice rally, we are out of all our trades.
I am sure there is more room for movement, but I am happy with the huge rally we caught :+1::sunglasses:

Now we wait.

My next trade(s) will have a 0.5% risk each only.

Happy trading
TT

PS: The “results to date” are from Monday 14 March onwards.

1 Like

LESSONS FROM YESTERDAY’S WINS:
We should always analyse what we do right as much as what we have been doing wrong. I had about 8 losing trades (at 9units or equivalent of 9% of equity) from Monday14th to the beginning of day Wed 16th, on the last three trades, by investing a total of 6.5% on all 3 trades with more than half on a set up that I considered to be the “strongest” (AUD/JPY), we went from -9% to +13% in just over a 48hr period.

Upon analysis of past trades, I can see that being a bit more “strict” on which set ups to trade, finding further confirmation, we can improve our performance. I had known this for quite some years! but the truth is that “lack of patience” has gotten the better of me.

A new chapter? wait and see?

Happy trading! :slight_smile:

Mar 18, 22 AM:
Yesterday I had a handful of little losing trades after Wednesday’s wins and a profit LONG EUR/USD trade all brought the bank back to the same level.

Today I entered this USD/JPY 1H Chart Short trade (0.35% risk) SO -0.3%

I know this pair like all other JPY crosses are in an uptrend however there could still be opportunities to trade either side since I am flat.

Post Notes: This mini dip didn’t take the last swing low on the 2h/4h charts, so now I am waiting confirmation that we can take the LONG trade on this dip.

Like mentioned above, the “best” trades are if I get confirmation of a 4hr TLS set up in the 1hr BTLS set up.

“set up inside a set up”… like the russian dolls

So as tempting as it is for me to close the current short and go long, I will await for either:

A second 4h bull candle (we already had a Bull Harami)
or
A Break of the 1hr temp down trend line
or if I want to be even stricter (not needed here if we have 2x bull candles in the 2h)
A BTLS in the 1hr chart

I will let this trade play out on its own… this is why I only entered a 0.3% risk (to be exact)

:frowning:

MAR 18, 2022 10:30AM
EURO 50 CASH: SHORT TRADE (0.25%)

MAR 18 2022 12:30PM
USD/JPY 2H/4H CHART LONG TRADE: (1%) LOCKED IN: +1.1%

MAR 21, 2022: RESULTS TO DATE: +12.75%

EUR/USD LONG (0.5%):

POSSIBLE UPCOMING TRADES:
I am waiting for the GBP/USD and Euro50 to retrace in the 1hr chart. They both have bounced from a fib and formed a 4h bull candle, also they have broken the inner down trend line in the 1h chart, all of this to almost complete what I call “a high probability trade” (similar to AUD/JPY we traded recently).
The EUR/USD has done both too, and you could wait for a 1h bull candle at a fib (1h chart). Unfortunately I have other commitements today and decided to enter at this second step (broken 1h dtl) and not wait for the swing confirmation

Wait and see

**MAR 21, 2022: **
EUR50 & UK 100: LONGS (1% total)

MAR 22 2022

MAR 22, 2022
Positions Update

MAR 23, 2022
RESULTS TO DATE: +13%
Unfortunately I made a few mistakes in investing beyond my usual 0.5% - 1% in a few losing trades (you can see them in the executions list which closely mirror my real trading)
Then we rebound and now I have closed them all as well as some nice TPs were hit.

I don’t regret the losing trades, this is part of the business but I do regret that I over-invested in some trying to get my bank up quicker…had I not done that, I would be up a few % points…

Greed is NOT good! unlike Gekko’s statement… :frowning:

On to the next

MAR 23 2022 UK
EUR/USD SHORT 0.5%

AUD/JPY SHORT 0.5%

MAR 24 2022

MAR 24, 2022 UK
CLOSED AND REVERSE SOME POSITIONS
I mis-analysed the EUR/USD I believe…

UPDATED POSITIONS:

MAR 25, 2022 Net +1% locked in
Trading is really easy when the market is trending…
All my positions are at no risk with a net +1% locked in
This included our latest addition GBP/USD LONG trade below :slight_smile:

POSITIONS:

I hope to finish the month at +25%. These are the times when we must maximize profits, I have not done this efficiently, having gotten out of the trades far too early, only to re-enter later on.

So my aim here is to stay riding the trend until the Daily Chart & 4H charts both show a reversal signal.

On my defence, some of my TPs had been hit while sleeping before I could move them further away, EJ point in case…which is still a good feeling

Happy trading!

MAR 25, 2022 MIDDAY
Added AU and EU to our longs

POSITIONS

MAR 25, 2022
Indices Short 0.5% each