Learn To Trade - Greg Secker Workshop - Smart Charts - Capital Index

How did you pay?
Read the small print on the registration form to see if it mentions cancellations or similar.[quote=“Scammed101, post:96, topic:81210”]
I have’t signed any docs with them except the registration form
[/quote]
If you paid by credit card, you may be able to block payment.

the agent just called me and asked for my account number and they will be deducting the payment from my account. I have read their terms and conditions and it stated there that refund can be made if cancellation is early than the scheduled date of the course. I haven’t filled up any reg form yet. even the ones they sent on my email. Hence my scheduled date is still on June 2018 so I have the right to still claim a refund.

Did you explain to him that you want to cancel?
Hopefully you didn’t give him your account details.

Yes, I said to my email that we will cancel the course as it is still scheduled on June. As stated in their terms & conditions, it is allowed to cancel if the schedule is still far from the course date. They just asked my card number but other details they haven’t.

Why would you give them your card details?

so I can have my downpayment paid. but i asked them if they will auto debit it, and the agent said no.

1 Like

Hi Bob I also went to that seminar. I am new to trading, and I just went so that I could just start learning anything I could about currency trading. I did not sign up to anything or pay out any money. I just wanted to see and learn and get has much information that I could get. Has a beginner to trading were do you think is my best way to start learning.

Hi macalix
I also went to one of there training seminar. Didn’t pay out any money, but went to learn has much information as I could. I am new to trading any advice you give will be much appreciated.
Lifited33

were you able to get your refund?

Hello sie @macalix .i also attended ltt free workshop yesterday. Im very interestes but i dont have the money 85k is a lot for me. If i were to have the money , would you still recommend it to me. To enroll in an 85k 2day course. Do you attended the 2 day course? Please enlighten me. Thanks so much for the help.

Can you really learn forex trading in a 2-day course only? :scream:

In 2 days, you could learn to use basic charts in a simple way, 1 or 2 basic indicators, a few candlestick patterns and an easy strategy. This is just the start of the learning experience however. Either way, the money these guys charge is incredible.

Which you can also learn online for free. That’s true, I wonder why they charge so much.

Can you please help me guys? I also made a 10k downpayment to LTT yesterday via Bank Transfer My schedule was October 27-29, 2018. But when I read many complaints regarding refund after I made my payment I changed my mind. They email me a contract today but I will not sign anything. Hoping for your kind response.

hello guys, i would like to do the same…refund my deposit…please help me how to process…i did not sign to their enrollment form sent by email…they got my deposit by getting may card number

Hi PJ27, can we help each other to do the refund?

hi Freakquency, sure let’s help each other to resolve this. I’m so disappointed of the contract they sent to me I did not sign it it and I want a refund.

When did you join and paid?

yes same on my side i did not sign it either, I contacted the one who offered me the course and informed him that i will cancel my registration and refund the deposit i made for the reservation of the slot, he said to me to write and e-mail to their default address and wait for the call of their income mentor, and as per him it will take a month process

Just last week, how about you?

1 Like