Learn To Trade - Greg Secker Workshop - Smart Charts - Capital Index

I paid a 10k deposit last July 16, 2018. I called the one who offered to cancel since I changed my mind but the slot was confirmed and he still talk me of flowery words but still I was not convinced. Paying 85k in two days training cannot be learned that much. It takes some time to get your ROI back.

“In 2 days, you could learn to use basic charts in a simple way, 1 or 2 basic indicators, a few candlestick patterns and an easy strategy. This is just the start of the learning experience however. Either way, the money these guys charge is incredible.”

I also send an email request for my refund to [email protected] today.

did they replied already?or anyone tell you the process on how to refund the deposit from them?

They have not yet replied to my email. I just sent it today and will wait for their feedback. The agent called me again today regarding my cancellation he explained to me that I am just running my emotions but my decision to back out now before the scheduled date is final. Did the agent offered you called also regarding your cancellation?

Same here no reply on my email. So I informed the agent, he only said just need to wait and someone will call on me regarding the refund and the process takes a month :scream:

Hey @PJ27, they just called me right today, and they do not address mainly our concern of refund but thry continue to sales talk with me. How about you?

@rcrc hello sir can you help me out fot this one?

Hey can you help me too?I want a refund from my deposit

1 Like

Yes? how can i help?

how can I refund my deposit from learn to trade?

Can anyone help? I went to the dti office here in my province, however the provincial director has no clue on how to address my concern. I am now planning to email my complaint to FTEB but I don’t know who is the proprietor or at least the manager of Learn to Trade, i have tried to reach out thru their fb msgr and email but no answer. So may I ask who should I put as the respondent and is LTT SMARTCHARTS CONSULTING INC. their complete company name?

File a complaint letter (violation of consumers act) and give to FTEB (DTI).The complaint letter must have a brief story of your transactions with LTT like pictures of text, calls, emails etc.

I’m actually planning to send it via email since I live in the Visayas and our DTI provincial director dont know how to handle it. This is what I got from dti’s website.
prepare a consumer complaint letter addressed to and with the following information:
Joseph Manuel P. Pamittan
Atty. V, Mediation Division
DTI Fair Trade Enforcement Bureau (FTEB)
UPRC Building 315 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave.,
1200 Makati City, Philippines

1. Complete name, address and contact number of complainant and respondent
  2. Narration of facts
  3. Demand
  4. Scan and attach proof of transaction and any government issued ID of the complainant
    or you may download and fill-out the Complaint Form

Kindly send via e-mail to: [email protected]

I hope this is as effective as submitting it in person.

Hello meell can we communicate in private we have the same problem i think…

Hello rcrc, thank you are you referring to the complaint form?

How long did you request for refund?

Unfortunately, you will be required to attend to the scheduled date of your hearing with LTT, unless otherwise they understand your status on your part. Also when i got my refund back. It was a cheque and i personally got it from LTT office.

Yes, mine has a screenshot of the transactions i made with ltt and when your done with your complaint letter, you will just attach it to the complaint form and ready to submit rather than fill up the form on that day. If you insist to takk to the manager of the ltt that handles the refund. She will just waste your time on marketing you to continue to enroll

Hello meell i have sent an email to your yahoo account. Please teach me how to process the complain.