Learn To Trade - Greg Secker Workshop - Smart Charts - Capital Index

RCRC, can you please help us what to do? We have the same problem with LTT

Hi, Coordinate with the agency that raided LTT and maybe they can help you with your concerns. I just heard from the news that LTT is no more.

Thanks RCRC for the reply. I will tell that to the others. Yes LTT was raided last week. Thanks once again

1 Like

Hi RCRC, can I PM you? you know whatn this is a big help coz Im loosing hope to get my refund on LTT. I need to pay my credit card and due to dollar exchange rates my dollar account becomes bigger and bigger. Can I send in Dti thru online? how about the screenshots of my transactions in LTT, what will I send an updated eSOA or the should I request from my bankcard? I forgot the exact date they swiped my card. hope you reply asap

may I know the agency who raided LTT? I am worried as I read that LTT was raided. I really need to get my refund. since May or June 2018n was my last transactions with LTt

you mean I should go directly to dti? DTI in makati? to whom will I address the mail?

I dont know about the online of dti. Try to file a complaint on your branch nearby or email ([email protected]). About your credit card, did you use the bank that LTT was offering you to get a loan?

unfortunately yes!I pray I’ll get the refund.

1 Like

Hi! Recently joined the site, needs to check updates with Learn to Trade. Been reading a lot of bad reviews about them, unfortunately, its late since I gave 10K already. Am also thinking of cancelling since the full 85K is a bit much.

Yeah cancel bro. Hope you get a refund.

They said 50-60 days TAT, with 20% deduction as processing fee. I’ll just charge the 2K to learnings. Hope everybody here were able to get their refunds as well.

1 Like

Hi, have you got your refund?

Hi, have u got your refund?

Hi, please update me on refund i made a mistake of giving them a 10k downpayment but not proceeding on the course and i’m afraid they will make me pay the balance

1 Like

LTT Philipines was raided by the local regulator on allegations of unlicensed forex trading but were very quickly cleared of all charges -
https://businessmirror.com.ph/2019/01/23/learn-to-trade-philippines-largest-forex-education-company-cleared-of-nbi-charges/

Not yet. But they said it’ll be in about 2 months - so I should get the refund by end of September (less 2k fee).

Have you cancelled already? You should do it within 5 business days. Send them email cancellation then surrender any materials given to you. I did that. Though they only replied to my email after 1 week. Make sure to send them follow up emails.

1 Like

Hello, kabayan! I attended their “orientation seminar” on SEPTEMBER 6, 2019 but i did NOT avail of their course. I think it is too pricey and I believe they can’t teach you more than what you’ll learn for free around. I also did my research BEFORE the seminar and I found a HUGE number of complaints so i knew then I was not gonna pay a single cent to them.

Also, i kitty think it’s fishy (not the fish cats wuv) how they try to sell you the “lifestyle” instead of the competence and results. My first impression was it was a marketing stint and attending proved me right.

They are continuing to offer “seminars” and “trainings” to this date. They will be here again on the 4th week of October, 2019. Damn these people are suckering in too many newbies. :frowning:

btw kabayans look at this. Good read:

hi were you able to get your refund

I found the original post semi suspect. “I just paid a ton of.money for a course. Who has feedback on it for me?”. What? Sounds backwards. Get the feedback first, then give your money away.