LinoKoch trades his way to riches

I intend to trade SGD 2,000 to SGD 1,000,000, thereby creating a fairytale and more importantly, a legacy.

The detailed statement in metatrader produces an equity curve image.

Would you mind posting that image here?

Thank you.

Where/how can I extract this? Am guessing I cant get it on mobile?

Be happy to get it for you, once I figure out how.

Thanks.

There is an equity image at the very end of the detailed statement.

This is an example that I found on images.google.com

Thank you!!!

I am in office at the moment, when I am home, I will pull out this for you. Cheers.

Current: 6, 843.

15.88% done.

I am looking forward to seeing your equity chart, sir.

Ok, it will be up within the next 1.5 hour, on the way home. Will also be putting up a video to silly haters who think it is demo.

I cropped out the top part as it bears my name, but here goes:

My only comment is regards the hypothesis we’re testing. Going from rags to riches seems at odds with a 500:1 leverage as a real life “rags” person with $2k to gamble on trading would surely be a little more averse to risk?

Interesting to see how this plays out. Thanks.

Video: video1619023136

will be down in 24 hours, if someone has an idea how I can upload this permanently, let me know, thanks.

Just a note to suggest that pepperstone does allow others to login to your account using an investor password. They can’t open or close trades, but they can see your open trades and your history.

Best wishes.

I am aware of that. I think almost all brokers allow that. Are you able to see my investor password from the detailed statement?

No, the investor password is only available to you.

Also if you want to just settle all of the “haters” concerns, you could make a full length snapshot of your history and then edit out the account number and display that image here.

Just trying to help

Thanks for helping, my entire trade history is displayed in the detailed statement that I have posted. Are the images showing? Thanks.

Yeah I’m really impressed with your trading, but even I must admit that your images just don’t quite cut the mustard.

You know one option you have with your investor password is you could allow people to view your account while all of your trades are closed and then change your investor password so that you’re trading is private but they would have the ability to look at your account and to become satisfied that you are legit and then you could move on with what you’re doing.

Take a look at the video and let me know if it cuts the mustard for you. Thanks.

Yeah the truth is that video was really hard to see.

When people are conducting due diligence, they can seem a bit pushy but for good reason… there are so many people telling wild stories and making up things and photoshopping things and blah blah blah that they have to ask difficult questions and so either way it’s your ball game and I wish you well

Sorry, what was so hard to view with regards to the video? Just trying to figure it out.

Happy to give my investor password, but I’m trading now, so no. Maybe when my trades are all closed, more than happy to.

Maybe when Alex Tong has the guts to meet me and realize he is wrong, he would have the decency to tell everyone and vouch? Probably not, since he is a bitter man.

Happy to give my investor password, but I’m trading now, so no.

It is easy for you to change your password your investor password and then to change it also and let people view your account and your history while all of your trades are closed okay?

This is not about Mr tong, this is about you and your trading and you satisfying others attempting to conduct due diligence.

You stated that you might like to operate a hedge fund okay then start acting like it don’t play into their childish games okay?

Next time your trades are closed and they’re going to remain closed for say 4 to 6 hours why don’t you publish your investor password and your account information and let people log in and look and then all of the problems for you are gone.

When you get ready to place more trades just change your investor password and that will lock people out so they can’t see your trades but you let them conduct their due diligence.

Problem solved

Bro, I literally said I am happy to share my investor password the next time I’m not trading…