LinoKoch trades his way to riches

I think that that would satisfy everyone in the forum if you do that.

It is my intent to help you find a solution to this problem where people are questioning the credibility of your trades.

So if you just publish your account number and your investor password and you give them the chance to login give them six or eight hours to do this and then they should have nothing else to complain about.

It is my Opinion that if you are going to operate a hedge fund then it is your responsibility to satisfy someone’s request for due diligence… this is not something you’re doing to be nice but instead it is your responsibility.

Best wishes

I don’t know how to prove something to you guys. You wanted to see the detailed statement which I provided and you’re still not happy. Shrugs.

21 Feb
Starting: $5,905.
Current: $7,242.

+22.64%

21 Feb 2023.

Starting: $5,905.
Current: $8,327.

+41%.

Leaving two trades to TP overnight. Good speed.

I have always been a big fan of due diligence.

I really do appreciate the the images that you uploaded up above, but the interesting thing is is that you manage to make $4,800 with no loss at all.

The chart shows zero gross loss.

My trading terminals detailed statement does not say that.

Your move, sir.

Yes, I have made zero loss thus far. That is the truth.

No need for childish snide remarks.
How about I play on the terms you give-I will share with you my investor password.

I’m not going to log in using your investor password, but I was trying to help you and those days are done.

First you did not make $4,800 with zero loss.

Absolutely no way.

You adamantly said that an investor password login would be a great way to prove the legitimacy, but now you do not dare to do so when given the opportunity to.

Just because you are not able to make $4,800 without a loss doesn’t mean someone else can’t.

You can dig a hole and hide your head in it or have your mindset changed by learning more. You made your choice I guess.

I said you could show your investor password to these other people that were doubting you, I did not say that I wanted to log into your account.

I was legitimately trying to help you to give you an option to deal with this hurdle of these people that you called haters.

Personally I couldn’t care less what you do.

I have been writing software for 40 years and I have been writing metatrader code since the day it was released to the general public in 2005.

Cheers.

You see the contradiction here, don’t you?

As I stated clearly I’m finished with this thread, you may feel free to discuss any contradictions with other participants in this forum.

Adios, when you are ready to accept that there is always something to learn from people and that your definition of good trading may fall really shy, feel free to come back.

Either present us with an investor password and login information or don’t, I don’t really care.

And if I do, would you check and vouch?

And accept that it is possible to make $4,800 without a loss?

Spoken like a true gentleman, so yes if you present your account number and your investor and I will review it and I will give an honest and fair opinion.

I’ll hold my breath for that password.

Pepperstone Edge 3

Investor Password: TopGun23

I will change it back soon, appreciate if you can give me a response once you have seen the necessary. It shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes.

I’m on it give me a few minutes

Cool. Enjoy a new relevation.

This is not some kind of Revelation for me instead I was literally trying to help you to find a solution so that people could quit bugging on you do you understand that?

Having said that I did look at your account and there are no losses and it is what you say it is.

I just didn’t like that everybody was stomping on you and calling you a fake when I knew that there was a simple solution to this somehow okay?

It looks good to me