LinoKoch trades his way to riches

Great that we are on the same page now. I’m just annoyed with bitter haters like Alex.

As I said it wasn’t me that was accusing you of anything but instead I was simply trying to offer you a solution and to conduct due diligence at the same time.

By the way when they come up and they’re arguing with you do you know what they’re really trying to do? They are trying to provoke you into talking about how you trade.

They are trying to get you to tell them your secret recipe for trading.

Just FYI

Thank you. I know there are a lot of noise on the internet. May I inquire where are you from?

Anytime someone starts questioning that your results are legitimate and real, then just wait for a time when you have no trades open for like 12 hours and give them the current account number and investor password and then when they’re finished and you’re ready to trade again just change the investor password.

Now sir you have no more problems with Alex.

I am in the United States

I think Alex is just a troll, he doesn’t even trade.

That’s awesome, which part of US?

I’m just outside of Dixie.

Instead of thinking of Alex as a troublemaking troll, why not just look at him as a potential difficult client or customer.

I have read two of Mr Bill Gates books and one thing that he said in his books was that you learn the most from your most difficult customers.

You did say that you want to operate your own hedge fund right?

So when he’s complaining and calling you a fake you should treat him as though he is a difficult client and you should try to find a way to satisfy his curiosities without being rude to him you should handle yourself in a manner in which is professional intelligence and never lose your cool with him never let him bother you.

You never know Alex could end up bringing you your biggest investor for your new hedge fund.

Maybe, but it is also true that some people are just trying to be difficult and impossible to do business with. A hedge fund also caters to the high networth and so far, he is not exhibiting any of a hnwi;s behavior.

Agreed definitely :100:

Pareto Principle, 80% of a business revenue often comes from their top 20% customers. No need to worry about catering to, or even worse, pandering to everyone, especially if they choose to be impossible.

As a potential hedge fund manager it is my opinion that you should have very clear methods in place that allow you to satisfy the most difficult of customers when they are attempting to conduct due diligence.

Whether you think they are nice people or stupid people or whatever kind of people if someone questions your company you need to be able to be clear and specific in showing them the exact layout of how your company operates.

Of course that is just my opinion and you are free to have your opinion.

Just for your information for anyone in this thread, I have logged into the OP’s trading account using an investor password and it seems to be exactly what he says it is.

I think you can cut him some slack now because he appears to be pretty much legit.

1 Like

Thank you.

It’s nearly 2am here in Singapore, I’m retiring for the night. Keep safe, see you tomorrow.

1 Like

22 Feb 2023.

Starting: $8,327.
Goal: To pass $9,200.

Key events to look out for:

1. RNBZ rate @ 09:00
  2. German CPI @ 15:00.

Also to prepare for FOMC @ 03:00 (Thursday, Singapore time).

08:41 here in Singapore. Trades did not TP overnight. Will wait to see if I want to trade RNBZ data.

Hi, do you mind to teach me your strategy? :laughing: I’m from Malaysia

Hi, nice to meet you! I used to travel to Malaysia every month! I am still experimenting with this strategy but I am happy to share trading tips!

22 Feb.
Current: $9,512

14.23% today.

22 Feb.
Current: $10,148.

+21.87%.

22 Feb.
Current: $11,228…

+34.84%

One opening trade running, let’s see where we land ahead of FOMC minutes. May not have the need to risk anything.