LiteForex

Dear Val Novod
Personally I do not mind your analytics at all. Though you had better ask forum administration.

boys and girls, I made it! :slight_smile: I just closed with +111 pips profit. you wanna know how? this was astrology that helped me! i noticed a long time ago it really works! last friday I went to my astrologer who recommended me not to worry because on monday eur would go down. there was simply no other way for it to end! :)))
hey, Shuvalov! were you not the one who was telling me to close with few hundred bucks loss? lol, maybe you’d better go to your favourite school of pipsology and read smth to become real professional? :)))

Dear Irochka19,
This is good news. But still I recommend you stop trading for a while and think of your future trading strategy.

My dear Suvalov! You see I am of the opinion I know precisely what I am doing. And under these circumstances I am going to refrain from taking your advice. Good luck.

i sold my euros for I have some info on it. but we are grinding at the same level for 3 days and right now i’m getting a little nervous.

I wonder how’s our astrologist is getting on. What are the stars telling us about EUR/USD trends? =)

Al Larson at Moneytide has researched an equation he claims describes the market movements. He invented the PFE indicator and he has never had a losing month. The problem with astrology is that the cycles take months or years and it is hard to determine the primary influence. But the effects are very real. Recently it was observed that tachyon particles varied according to astrology, which affected neutron decay. Physics is at a dead end with the particle model, and physicists must accept that matter is just standing waves and space is only moving waves. It will not happen in our lifetimes. But in FOREX all we do is trade waves.

Women are less emotional traders, which is an advantage. Trade small sizes and usually the market will cycle back over the price many times. It is not the stock market where shares fall to zero. If USA dollar falls to zero they will try to start WWIII again like in July 2008, and FOREX will be small problem. :eek:

How nice that my anti-virus program went crazy when I checked out your link. :eek:

Gives a real good impression :rolleyes:

you don’t believe in astrology? I do. I also think there must be a great Force in the universe and there must be midichlorians in every living cell that forms the basis of life. and some people can identify them and use to predict future. Though little I understand about particles and waves that rossiya mentioned his words sound convincing.

as for the trends I was instructed not to touch my trading terminal until the end of this week for the price will go down. wanna bet? you can use your so called technical analysis. :slight_smile:

I closed with profit again. I was told not to do anything but I just can’t wait any more. the price started going up again. one must have a strong nerve to play forex. though it s very exciting!

This is called trading discipline. You will have to start working on it in order to follow your trading plans.

Oh my god! it’s 1.4400 now why didn’t I do what i was told? Yes, it’s because of the discipline. though I thought I was disciplined enough.

Shuvalov, i am a client of ur company. you could have warned me beforehand, now it’s too late. What’s the point in warning when the mistake is already made?

You’d better mind your language when you talk to those who much more experienced than you are and who kindly agreed to give you advice. If you a complete newbie you must listen and study in order to be respected.

I wouldn’t know I only run UNIX so I don’t think about silly windows problems :stuck_out_tongue:

Привет rossiya вы из России??

Dear Djon17,
Though there are many traders from Russia in this thread, please remember this is an international forum. I think your posts will attract much more viewers if you use English language.

ok…the truth my English very bad :)))

Ooops.

Well hopefully the young lady followed your advice but clicked the wrong button again. :smiley:

Simply Excellent.

Seemless registration, download, funding and withdrawal.

Decent execution.

Shuvalov’s posts (professional, knowledeable and courteous) also helped me choose LF.

Thanks,

Y

Dear yamaha,
Thank you for your words. This is really pleasant.