LiteForex

What’s that astrology story again ?

Anyway… you’re single ?

Eh, really, are you?

This is a funny thread here. First remembering me sort of Lehman Brothers seeking for new customers, then sort of horoscope magic and now remembering me sort of chick hunting. What comes next? Keep it running, I like those stuff to read at dark winter days to get a smiling glow in my eyes. :smiley:

hey, i heard LiteForex is launching new bonus program? (i saw on the site but as I cannot read russian i didn’t understand and there is nothing about it in english)

I can see I am getting popular here. )

i am new on this forum …/

Wellcome, milky101 :slight_smile:

Me too newbie here :slight_smile:

what’s going around here ? :wink:

I’m back with Liteforex. I miscalculated the lot size and traded 10x more than money-management principles advise. Some brokers in FOREX call a lot 100,000 units and others call it 10,000 units. That combined with my worthless indicator blew the tiny account. First backtest with the indicator proved it was a grail. Only later backtests proved it wasn’t. Ironically I was right about being bullish on GBPJPY but the low equity took me out on a five-hour downspiral against the prevailing trend, proving strategy without money-management is worthless.

Their tech support pointed out that LiteForex can instantly fund an account using a CC. That would have saved my two blowups. I normally keep prepaid CC cards around specifically for that reason. But as of February it seems the prepaid cards ONLY work in the USA, making them useless for Internet. So I use the cards now at the Гастроном and fund FOREX the old-fashioned way. It seems the USA is trying to eradicate the US FOREX and manufacturing industries. So far their plan appears to be working.

In all LiteFOREX is a nice place to prequalify yourself and your indicators before trading big-time. And if you aggressively eat your equity, keep some non-USA CCs around. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sorry for you rossiya… hope you didn’t lose much. Keep trading…

emmm, guys, what is margin call?

Lol, that is something you should know before start trading or you will learn that while trading. :stuck_out_tongue:

A margin call is the last stop sign before your account joins the 95% club. :smiley:

Why? Has your fortune-telling strategy let you down?

Actually a recent study demonstrated proton decay was altered by planetary alignments, via a hereto undiscovered sensitivity to tachyon emissions. Indeed the building blocks of matter are altered by astrology. Of course, the unstoppable power of Anglo-Saxon myopia curtail any unorderly manifestations at the FOREX level :smiley:

I beg your pardon, I understood nothing

I’ve lost everything. But I know what would be my next step. I’ll change my astrologer.

Find me also an astrologer, who will tell me how to trade profitably.

I cannot refrain myself from agreeing that this is very wise decision. ))

Look for one who knows where the margin call star shape is and how to avoid. I hope your lesson was not too expensive.

Even more important than an astrologer is learning money management. For example, the EURUSD pair ranges from 1.60 to 1.20. So even if you are wrong, you will not have a margin call if your account has enough funding. On a 4000 pip swing [1.60 to 1.20 on EURUSD] with a 0.1 lot size you would have a $25 drawdown in your account, because 0.1 lots controls $100 of the term currency [euros].

Currencies do not fall to zero unless there is war. So every losing position will cycle back to zero loss with enough time. If you are losing you are being stopped out or not managing money. It is less expensive if you manage your money, not your broker.