Luck or skill?

When you have good knowledge and experience, luck always works positively, it’s a really of trading. Fx market too much volatile , no way to deny but it doesn’t break at all its own trend . so the traders who have good knowledge of course they are successful.

If any trader already having good skill to analyze major trend hence trading without stop loss still possible to making profit for long term, but I think also need manual monitoring, because in fact trend market very dynamic, if likely order against the trend we can cut loss manually

the trend is a fallacy. I am a contratrend trader. the markets are always seeking equilibrium. the trend is a lie, like the stop loss (for losers).

Knowing main concepts and market dealing one can use many tools to manage his trading. Analysis and monitoring are 2 things that come to you after some experience then you can think better , avail better time . Then you can even earn in bad conditions .

Great post.

Many thanks for sharing your insights here - they’ll be particularly helpful to beginners. :grin:

1 Like

I am not here to toot my own horn, or give away trades, but I do give some away to spark interest :Þ

the trend is a lie propigated by the banks/LPs/MMs. the nature of the markets is to return to equilibrium no matter what lies anyone tells you, or what you imagine. And the trend is not your friend! UNLESS you get in at the reversal where the trend starts :stuck_out_tongue:

for example I showed you here GBP/USD likely direction yesterday, yeah we had to enter a few pips down from 141.50 but no one missed it that I know :L) we already sqrd up as well.

But forget that HEH its too late to get short now, I am laughing to the bank everyday Charlie

and just so we are clear, LUCK exists no where but your MIND, not in the world does it exist, not in trading! there is also no such thing as an accident, just because you are unable to see the cause that preceeded the effect doesnt mean it was random or BAD LUCK.

The greater the skills are that you have in forex trading the easier it will be to make steady money. Forex trading is all about skill, there is no LUCK. Forex for me is very much like chess.

Thanks again, Elijah: your insight is matched only by your modesty.:sunglasses:

1 Like

wait til I start dropping trading gems all over the place, that make people jump out of their chairs, and stop dreaming, I cant sell you what I have, I have nothing for sale but some old HP ink I couldnt use and heck at this point you can have it, brother :slight_smile:

[quote=“rrram2, post:131, topic:75520”]
I am not here to toot my own horn, or give away trades
[/quote][quote=“rrram2, post:134, topic:75520”]
wait til I start dropping trading gems all over the place
[/quote]You’re right, Charles: his insight is matched only by his modesty (together with just an iota of confusion, perhaps?).

1 Like

In my first live account I learned that one the hard way and lost $50,000 US :>( A demo will help you to build a strategy and tweak a trade plan. As you said which is one thing new traders sometimes have a hard time understanding that there are no secret, never been done before, be the first strategies out there. Trading strategies have been tried from every different angle. Unfortunately a demo can not give you the experience of loss. To find your risk tolerance you have to trade a live account. My suggestion is deposit a little more than you can afford to lose so you really experience the pressure and the feel of the sting
Gp

1 Like

Luck can favor you once or twice or thrice but not always. But skill is an assets for trader. Which helps a trader to overcome all difficult surface. One thing you have to keep in mind that forex is a business and it is pure legitimate business. It is not gambling that luck will save you all the time. To get profit trader should apply different trading strategies according to the market situation. Which is not possible without skill.

1 Like

Same here! I’m also interested to see the link of his trading account!

Hi Mikey, hows the family? well wishes.

The Ever Linguistically Observant VIPER

1 Like

yeah im really confused that why I wont show you my live account, otherwise then you’ll be suddenly really confused :wink:

thats some funny stuff viper, I am anything but Mikey! I was here long before him and left before he even started here.

I know, but I just couldn’t help myself :joy:

The Ever Irreverent VIPER

and I trade live accounts Mikey trades demo and sells subscriptions, my subscription efforts and sales = 0
but I heard Mikey had like 800 suckers at $100/MO!, man I gotta start trading 55lot orders to try to compete!

I make my money trading, Mikey sells subscriptions to RT’s HEH! HUGE difference!

the ever silly Viper <3 HAHAHAHAHA! the whales are rolling on the floor cashing in all their BTC even though clearly its headed to new highs.

It is important not to complicate your thing because things that look more advanced isn’t always the best option. I prefer to use some indicators and technical analysis.