Made 1000 pips last week using my trading systems

Will do a video about friday trading soon.:slight_smile:

Ya. Check it. Have a good time.

Entered gbp/jpy sell at 147.94. eur/usd placed a buy stop at 1.4908 (not open yet) letā€™s see what happens. :cool:

Took profit. 85 pips of profit.:slight_smile: gbp/jpy I mean.

entered usd/cad short at 1.0531. This level has some history.

closed at 1.0516. 15 pips of profit. Not moved during two sessions. :cool:

Hey fibo777, good call on the gbp/jpy. you couldā€™ve let it ride and end up with about 150 pips instead of 85 though. nonetheless, 85 is not bad either and besides everyones risk tolerance is different. i was watching for the eur/usd and didnā€™t make it up there. I like your strategy of using support and resistance. However i still donā€™t have a clear understanding of your trading system.

1. what pairs do you trade and at what frame time?
  2. do u use the wick or the body of the candle when determine ur S/R?
  3. what is ur R/R?
  4. do you have a daily, weelly or monthly goal?

Keep up the good work.

Thanks

Thanks. Yes I know, sometimes it is good to leave your position and ride, but I and nobody knows how far the price will go. In fact in gbp/jpy I could have taken 3 separate positions at three different levels. Well, at least two positions at two different levels. The first one at the place where I entered. The second yeasterday in the asian session, and the third (definitely) after the news from Japan.

I trade more than 10 pairs on different time frames. I like 4hour charts most.
Support and resistance can be defined in very many ways. Could do an essay on that. :slight_smile:
Risk reward varies. I do not sit and wait for profit to be reached longer than 8 hours if I daytrade. But of course, t.p. is always bigger. Try to make losses as small as possible by moving stops.
I do not have neither daily, nor weekly, nor monthly goals. They would put stress on my trading rather than inspire to achieve results.
When I get up at look at my charts I ask myself if there are any good (very good) set ups, technical patters and etc. If I see very good situations I simply have to trade. So my target is to use all possible good situations.

I will enter usd/chf short at 1.0245. Small position. Expect a reversal here.

placing a selll stop order for gbp/cad at 1.7094. Expect pound to fall across the board. :cool:

Continue watching gbp/chf and eur/gbp. If they break out, I will enter these pairs as well. Not sure if it happens today. Maybe tomorrow or on monday. :wink:

Potential is of course to both sides. I do not care. Just follow the market. :slight_smile:

Is there a speciell part of the book or something that is good in darvas book and also remicanse of a stockā€¦ i cant find anything to grab it is more like a intresting story to read ?

best regards

Hi, in terms of Darvas, the whole idea of box theory is worth meditating on. In terms of Livermore, the idea of conditions which he discusses somewhere in the 4-7 chapters (I do not remember now) is very important. But of course, these books are not complete systems out of themselves. But their philosophy of trading can lead a newbie trader on creating his own success and his own strategy. And this is very important. All the technical stuff follows your basic trading philosophy, which you should have. Your philosophy of trading is like constitution, your trading rules are like laws to implement that constitution. :cool:

Did a video after three days break. Lots of work.:mad:

work with the video or a datime job ?

best regards

I had to redo it, because when I did it first it was 11 minutes 07 seconds. Could not process it on youtube. So, got nervous somewhat. :cool: Anyway. Everything will be fine.

Cant you do a video about the big news that you have mentioned a few times the one in 2 years ?

best regards

I do not understand what you mean by big news. Did I mention about it? Do not remember. Is it about the idea that the west will go bankrupt? :confused:

yes it is that i mean pretty big news dont you think :slight_smile:

also read your email i sent you best regards