Made 1000 pips last week using my trading systems

Jesse Lauriston Livermore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

read the part about the crash. That lady was married four times. Jesse was her fifth husband.

gbp/jpy 145.97 placed a small short. Not all conditions are good, but still looks good for a short. :slight_smile:

How do you select witch pair you shall trade on a news. Say there will be news from gbp. Will you trade gbp/usd or gbp/jpy. it is hard to shows sometimes it is hardly not moving when the news come out.

best regards

I look at all pairs. Draw channels. Choose those that have best channels. Then watch if those pairs stay withing those channels up to the news, or they move out of them 30 minutes before the news. Try to choose the ones that have the lowest risk. If there are no good channels it is better to wait for the first reaction from the market after the news and trade accordingly. If the pair is overbought I am more inclined to sell. So, lots of things. I also am more inclined not to trade gbp/jpy during gbp news, but during jpy news. gbp/jpy is good for technical trades as well. If the market does not move after the news, I either reduce my positions or remove them at all. Then I can choose a different stop moving technique, not moving my stop with 15 minute candle, but 1hour or 4hour candle. Hope that helps.

Best regards.

closed gbp/chf with 10 pips loss and gbp/jpy with 15 pips loss. If the price does not move withing 8 hours, I assume the breakout is false and close my positions. :slight_smile: Better small loss.

As of now eur/cad looks best to trade cad news. Maybe gbp/cad Technically usd/cad is also not bad, but we have some more important news from us later, so usd/cad is risky.

I also am more inclined not to trade gbp/jpy during gbp news, but during jpy news.

This is what i mean how do you know this as a beginner i would just trade this gbp/jpy on gbp news why not ?

also i think less i more i was looking fast over some historical news and try to find them on the chart i know you try to grab big moves often you talk about 70 pips or more in you videos also with a second position. I have thout of it differently if i can just grab 20 pips but i have more of my account in the position then i think make more money.

best regards

Well, gbp/jpy often has too large swings or too big channels and does not react too well to gbp news. I mean other pairs react better.

If you have more of your account in the position it is dangerous during the news. Stops should be a little bit better. If you are successful you will reach liquidity limit very fast.

How did you like cad move? Nice profit?

nice move looking at usd/cad dont have eur/cad

but it is hard atleast i think so to know what pairs that is going to move and then i only looking at high importance news offcourse.

best regards

If the news suprises the public, all pairs move nicely. Check all cad pairs and you will see. However, some pairs are big movers. In cad, they are gbp/cad and eur/cad, so they should be considered first before taking a decision to take a trade in cad news. But if their channels are not good, you look at others and trade other pairs. Provided they have good channels. And of course, you can decide not to trade at all a certain piece of news, or like I said in one of the posts today, you might wait for the first reaction in the market and then take a trade after 5-15 minutes, maybe 1 hour.

ok can you also tell me the good movers in other pairs when there are news in jpy or gbp or usd or eur or the reest with is the best pair ?

best regards

23 november cad news 13.30 not so mutch happens.

24 news from usd 13.30 and 15.00 not so mutch happens hate things like that

best regards

Ok.
us - eur/usd, gbp/usd, usd/cad
eur - eur/cad, eur/aud, eur/usd
jpy - gbp/jpy, eur/jpy
aud - gbp/aud, eur/aud
nzd - nzd/usd, eur/nzd
cad - gbp/cad, eur/cad
chf - gbp/chf, cad/chf, usd/chf

And I can trade most pairs technically. If you are afraid of large moves concentrate on eur/gbp. Can make lots of cash in that. The most ordely pair.

So what? You can’t expect 200 pips move on every important piece of news. Get out of the trade and wait for better moves. Or trade technically.
Had you traded today cad and us news you could have gathered around 500 pips. Not enough? Well, enough for me. I can have some minor losses on those bad days and then have one day and increase my account tremendously.

wow thanks for the info i shall look at it more :slight_smile:

best regards

yes tecnically but how ?? you must show more and do some more videos when you got time

best regards

Will certainly have to check out your vids now fibo777. Nice work :slight_smile:

im sure you know this but jesse him self has also whright a book how to trade in stocks i think is the name.

best regards

Ya. I read that three times. Some more technical advice in that. He did that after he lost everything. Well. Almost everything. He was well worth about 5 million I think, in terms of house and other things that he owned, but he lost all money in stocks. I think he would have made a lot after some time, but poor fellow just decided to quit. :confused: