Made 1000 pips last week using my trading systems

Common. What’s that crazy feeling on your neck? You said you understand my news trading, so take patience and you will get my technical trading style. I guess I will do a tech video on monthly breakouts. That’s pretty powerful.

By the way. You said you live in Sweden. Are you Swedish?
Just interested.

Ya. If you purchase gold or silver you will preserve your wealth and even gain. If we have hyperinflation it would be a good idea to take loans because as inflation picks up your debts will be wiped away. And it looks that there are more bailouts coming in U.S. Good luck everybody. Second wave is coming.

Looks like we could have some fireworks after NFP numbers. Getting ready for eur/usd short. Maybe gbp/jpy as well.

Ja, poor americans. Not able to stop job losses inspite of all insane stimulus packages.

Hi have watched your latest video thanks for making it. But you news trading is more easy for me to understand and hopefully trade. Im trying to learn trendlines and supoort and resisstance more. have given up on the indicators.

best regards

Good job. Indicators are worthless. They are just for colouring the charts. It’s like decorating the Christmas tree. No more use. Just to look more beautiful. Support and resistance are essential in technical trading. Good luck.

As I have given those to one member of the forum I will give it to the rest. They are basic for trading the news.
Here you go. Enjoy and practice them when you trade the news. You will be profitable.

Trading news ideas

1. Identify which piece of news you are going to trade. A beginner should choose only that which is of high importance. (go to DailyFX - Currency Trading News, Forex Trading News, FX News, Forex News and see which news if of high importance) Sometimes news of medium importance also creates big moves, but there is too much to explain when I trade news of medium importance how much I risk, how many positions I take.
  2. Identify support and resistance places. I call them channels. I use 4hour candles to determine those and then check if I need to move my lines on 1 hour and 15 minute charts. There are different kinds of channels. Horizontal, rising, falling. In each case your support and resistance lines would be identified differently.
  3. Decide which currency pairs have the best channels. Not too big distance support from resistance.
  4. Draw those lines 2 hours before the news. Do not place any orders yet.
  5. Come back to your charts 30 minutes before the news and see if you have to modify channels. Maybe they are already broken.
  6. If they are broken modify them. Decide where you place your sell and buy orders. Decide where you place your stops. Sometimes I place only buy or only sell orders as sell area or buy are is too far away. Decide where you take profit. First position should be closed to the nearest support or resistance. Do not place orders yet.
  7. When you have 3-4 minutes left place the orders first that are further from the price. When you finish that place orders that the price is closer to. (If price is closer to resistance you place your sell orders first. Below support. And vice versa).
  8. When news hits the market one of your orders are opened move stop below/above 15 minute breakout bar as soon as you can. I do not always do that. Depending on how much any pair oversold or overbought on 4hour charts and what day of the week it is I can choose to move my stops placing them (above/below) 1hour or 4hour charts.
  9. As the price moves, move your stops placing them either below 15 minute candle bars, or 1h/4h candle bars. Too much to explain which rules I follow for moving stops.
  10. You either exit the position when your t.p. is triggered or when your stop is hit, Which is most probably in the plus zone already.

Trading as you know is more art than exact science, so I have more ideas which I incorporate to my trading the news, but that would be too complicate for most folks and only mix you up. These are enough to keep you profitable. Other aspects I will cover in my videos.

We could have an interesting day tomorrow. Lots of news. Euro is pretty oversold. Looking to trade news from Europe at 10.00 GMT. eur/gbp and gbp/chf my preferences as of now. Also news from Canada and later New Zeland.

It´s been a while seens i heard from you hope you are just buissy with your trading cant you talk a little more about the technical setups please ?

best regards

Ya. Was very busy. Working on my systems and did not do any videos. Hope to continue videos soon. And provide more tips on my trading. News trading method was quite profitable lately. :smiley:

usd and eur news have after what i have seen often verry low impact 20-40 impact sometimes none the best to trade is aud and gbp how do you trade ?

best regards

Ya. As I said. The best thing is to trade high importance news. Likewise it is very profitable to look for areas of reversal and then place bigger buy or sell orders and have bigger stops and not move them to breakeven so fast as I do when we have news in mid-range. Nice channels are also extremely important. To start with it would be good to decide that you will not trade more than 3 times per week, or that you use only the best situations. They are enough to get good money.

news is coming soon. gbp/chf looks like a nice short.

The channel was breached 10 minutes before the news, so I am not in the pair. Looking forward to eur interest rate at 12.45 GMT. Concentrate on gbp/chf and eur/gbp

why not gbp / usd that is my favorite great movement usually and low spread.

the movment was about 40 pips ??

eur gbp not so mutch movment what i can see ?

best regards

I usually like to trade non dollar pairs if we have news from eu or gb. Now I am shorting gbp/chf. I guess the move down will continue tomorrow.

shorting on my chart it is moving up

best regards

got small loss.

usd news and aud news and cad with high inpact but non of them was a great mover little hard traded unfortenatly.

best regards

i think i love gbp/usd most of all pairs because it is the greatest mover is there anymore that is high volatile maybe gbp7JPY

BEST REGARDS