Made 1000 pips last week using my trading systems

Hello master how are things going ? did you happen to trade gbp yesterday or aud today ?? nice moves

best regards

tomorrow more news but it is from usd and eur and i dont expect great movers from them.

In one of your latest video you talk mutch about oversold overbought. To me that is an indicator like stoc or something telling that it is great in range bound markets but in trending it can stay overbought or oversold for long time anf go mutch higher or lower how du you mean oversold or overbought ?

best regards

guys. may i know what us that you call “pips”.

I’m studying forex trading and Actually I’m new in this site. Can someone explain to me the systems you guys talk about?

Where did Fibo go? Has he abandoned us? Please upload another one of your videos when you get time!

Overbought and oversold levels interest me only in range bound markets and I to define them I like RSI and resistance/support levels.

I will come back soon. Just been very very busy lately and working on other things. I am intending to continue doing my videos in a matter of 10 days.

gbp/usd could be moving out of its 2 week range after BOE announces decision on interest rates. Other pairs will be affected as well.

Got into gbp/usd short at 1.5699 first position and second sell took at 1.5549 today. I expect pound continue falling tomorrow and on monday. Nice technical stuff and following trend. So far so good.

May I suggest clicking the link up top labeled “School” and start there.

Yes, sorry for not helping the guy to figure out the basics. Just not very patient in teaching everything from the very beginning. It’s good that this site has some space for doing that. :slight_smile:

Quite a nice move in cad pairs. Again my news trading method works almost perfectly. And guess who the greatest movers were. You are right: gbp/cad and eur/cad, like always. I love this game boys and girls.
Closed one gbp/usd position with nice profit. One from 1.5699 level is still open. I won’t allow it to slip to negative teritory of course. If the pair continues going down next week my t.p. target would be 1.5120

My problem is how to view the video…Can someone tell me how do I get to the video on YuTube?

fibo777 happy you are back and made some pips on the cad how many ???

and yes you are verry good at what you are doing :slight_smile:

best regards

johnstarlo first post in this thread just copy and past it fib777 at you tube and what all the videos some of the earlie video have a little bad sound but it gets better after the first 5-10 so.

best regards

Thanks for the videos guys, now I know I’ll have something to do over the weekend.

Best Regards,
Matt Jones .

Thanks for the welcome. I made around 180 pips all in all on eur/cad and gbp/cad (my favourite cad big movers).

Still holding gbp/usd short position. Stop is at 1.5645. In the plus zone.

Moved stop to 1.5582. Still hope that area to hold. Friday can be a day of big moves. Especially in pound pairs.

Moved stop to 1.5483. So far so good. eur/usd made second point in 1.3440 level. I expect it to be taken out. It could be this week, or the beginning of the next one. :eek:

Moved gbp/usd stop to 1.5430. Because we have news from gbp. So, just to be on the safe side…