Made 1000 pips last week using my trading systems

Please post a new video soon so i can learn more im getting little inpatience here :smiley:

best regards

Hope you watched one about thursday and friday. Trying to organize time to do an overview for the first week of november.

whatch them all and waiting for new ones :slight_smile:

best regards

Just a little bit of patience. An overview for the first week of november is ready. Can go and watch it. Repeticija ist mater studiorum. 639 pips of profit. :smiley:

good good

best regards

Hi!

I watched the laterst video also how do you shoos your pair to be traded what do you consider more than spread ?

Do you always trade the high importance news or some medium also ?

best regards

First question is not very clear. Maybe you have in mind number of pips that I place from the channels that I mark.

I trade also some news that are of medium importance depending if there are any other news around, where most recent support and resistance areas are, and if I trade I risk less. Maybe I take two pairs and only one position in each, or one pair and two positions, or one pair and one position.
We have some news from us, but levels for are not very nice. So I guess I’ll trade two pairs but use only one position.

I mean what makes you trade the gbp/usd instead of gbp/jpy for example or du you trade all pairs that have good spread 2-4 pips ?

best regards

A few things. The channel maybe not too nice. Too big, lots of support and resistance around (called noise area). Then where we get news from: GB, US, Japan, Europe and etc. Spread should be taken into account when trading asian session when spreads get more widened and also news time.

channels for gbp/usd and eur/usd. gbp/usd is for long only. eur/usd is better for long.

get it. Here is another question if i get you right on some of the good news you risk 10 procent of you account then you shall have a huge gain in procent every mounth right and im not talking pips im talking about but on procent gained on you account ?

best regards

Yes. When all possible indicators show me there could be a good move, possibly a reversal, overbought, oversold nice levels, critical resistance or support and etc. Then stops are wider to limit risk.

no mena you use more of you account on that trade more lots

Yes. You got that.

Out of eur/usd with 26 pips loss.

Let’s see what happens with gbp/usd long. Order at 1.6755 long. One position. Stop 1.6730. Take profit 1.6795.

yes lets see hope it will be a winner :slight_smile:

best regaRDS

Not praying about that. Moved stop to 1.6741 :cool:

Getting stop closer 1.6745

moved stop to 1.6765