Made 1000 pips last week using my trading systems

stop moved to 1.6770

take profit reached. 40 pips of profit.

good good

I also see you have a new video out 17 but here it is hardly the 16 yet :slight_smile: but i will be watching it soon thanks.

best regards

In my place it was 30 minutes to the 17th. :o

Going long gbp/chf at 1.7055. Stop at 1.7025. T.p 1.7095

stop moved to 1.7030

stop moved to 1.7041

Stopped out with 14 pips of loss.

good loos it was small and the winners are muytch bigger usually :slight_smile:

best regards

Yep. That’s how we trade profitably by limiting our losses and increasing our profits.

I suppose the most important data today is from Britain that comes in 2 hours time. I attached the channels that seem most important for me at the time. Channels might change as the news time approaches. For pairs eur/gbp, gbp/chf, gbp/cad and gbp/aud. eur/gpb, gbp/chf and gbp/cad look best as of now. Red lines are support and resistance. Yellow lines are t.p. zones. Good luck everyone. Relax for now.

I love this game. Some nice profit. :smiley:

Hello watched you latest video intresting how you try to make you sekond position better. hope for a new video soon :slight_smile: have a great weekend

best regards

Hi fibo777,

Been watching your youtube video’s for the past two weeks. Me, being a newbie, am very grateful that you share your EXPERIENCE with others so that we have some insight as to what an EXPERIENCED trader does day to day. One thing that I have gleaned from reading yours and other EXPERIENCED traders posts is the ability to quickly adjust when the market goes against them.

Anywise, my post maybe a bit obvious/boorish in its meaning. But again, it’s very kind of you to share your trading techniques. I will try to apply it on a demo as I go along.

Kind regards

Nice week for you too. Making the second position better depends on whether the price is at overbought/oversold levels (on 4hour chart) or not. 2 points here that have to be taken into account. Breakout levels are too often visited and second position stop is kicked too often. That is the level where I place my second position stop (breakeven). So, very often that is 0 pips for second position. That’s why I icluded 5 pip rule. I talked about that in the video you mentioned.
Second point is: moving stop not according to 15 minute chart, but according to 1hour or 4hour chart. That makes second position more profitable.
Ya.

Thanks for watching my vids. Hope you will become a profitable trader. Managing losses is essential in trading. This is one of a few rules that I agree with that most teachers point out as essential ones.

Did some technical trading on friday according to my breakout strategy. Will do a video in a matter of half an hour.

Hi! :slight_smile: i think i have some clues how you trade the news now. Can you also talk little bit more about the other technics you use to trade that you talk alittle about in the video from the 23 november. I would love to know.

best regards

eur/usd went above the highest high. Trend could be starting. I am long. With tiny stops.

Most recent highest high, I mean.