Made 1000 pips last week using my trading systems

stops at 1.5007

First position closed at 1.5090

Second stop moved to 1.5060

Second position closed. Buy stops above today’s high.

Looks like 1.5040 level is protected. I am going to buy eur/usd above today’s high and stop at 1.5038. Hope trend will develop.

Up we go boys and girls. First serious resistance (in my cards) is at 1.5280.

Jep. First stop placed at breakeven. Hit. The second is at 1.5038. Under attack.

However, eur/gbp went nicely. Some cool profit. I mentioned about taking eur/gbp long in my yesterday’s video.

Hi Fibo777,

Can you point a newbie in the right direction on how you use channels to determine your entrys, stops and exits?

Thanks in advance.

Jap. I’ll give some guidelines. A little bit later. Maybe in one of my videos or do a word document. Just a little bit patience. Lots of people writing to me and asking for help, so I am just trying to help all of them at once. Not so easy.

Thanks Fibo777. Yes, it must be hard to transfer all that knowledge to others. Your contribution is much apreciated!!!:slight_smile:

please fibo777, just saw this thread.what system are you trading? where can i read the deatils and how can i watch you video. thanks

I use different kind of systems that I have developed myself. Most information that you read in the thread is about my news trading method. You can watch on my youtube channel about it and my other methods. I am also fibo777 on youtube, so you can go directly to my channel and watch my videos there and get lots of useful ideas about many ways I trade forex.

hi fibo,

Thanks for the post, I just wonder why you choose the youtube channel, your vioce is not that clear. I think it will be better idea if you use blog or even Twiter.

I will think about it. A lot of people have told me about that and I myself got fed up with trying to make the sound better.

I think the sounds is ok on thel last mounths, before that i have no sound at all but the last 3 mounth the sound is no problem.

best regards

Entered eur/cad short. 1 position. 1.5838 Technical trade.

please please please more videos on you technical strategys so i can learn them i dont get them yet please so post more :slight_smile:

best regards

eur/cad sitting on one of the support levels. We will see what happens later this week. So is usd/cad. There is a potential to go down below 1.0400 level up to 1.0200 level for usd/cad. Not shorting it yet.

No important data tomorrow. We could have some nice moves.