Made 1000 pips last week using my trading systems

Sold usd/cad. 1 position. stop 1.0460

Stop moved to breakeven (usd/cad)

usd/cad closed. 0 pips

Will place a short below today’s low in usd/cad pair.

eur/cad closed with 50 pips of profit. Kind of reversing. Will see what happens tomorrow. :rolleyes:

gbp/chf might go up, eur/gbp can go down. Will see if they really do. Let’s wait for european session.

Eur/usd and Usd/chf are in inversely correlated(related). If you cross out both USD from each pair, you will get Eur/chf. So if you hedgeing Eur/usd and Usd/chf it is almost entering position on Eur/Chf.

The only thing I agree is that usd/chf and eur/usd are inversely related. If you try to hedge usd/chf or eur/usd with eur/chf it would be a bad choice, because eur correlates very much with chf, but they do not correlate with usd. Look at those three charts and you will see that. From March of 2009 eur/chf stayed in the range and fluctuated in that range up to now, while usd was steadily declining from March in both eur/usd and usd/chf pairs. eur/usd and usd/chf are inversely correlated but they do not correlate to eur/chf at all.

And off they they went. Some profit taken.

Still looking to short usd/cad and eur/cad below current lows. :rolleyes:

I think you misunderstood what i was trying to say. I didn’t say “hedge usd/chf or eur/usd with eur/chf” as it make no sense. But i was trying to convey that Since eur/usd and usd/chf inversely or negatively correlate, and say if you try to enter buy on both of them you will lose in one pair and gain on the other. Therefore your profit or loss would be minimal(based on gain/loss differential percentage). Now if you would to do just buy on eur/chf alone you result would be almost the same.

Ok. Explanation accepted. Maybe I misunderstood you.

Fibo777 please d some more videos to show us how you trade your technical trades so i can learn that :slight_smile:

best regards and thanks for you efforts.

I am looking over all of your videos again i dont like the 200sma strategy what i can see it dont happens soo often maybe a few times a year if i understand it right. I shall loook at crazy fridays and blue mondays more i have not done that yet. When i looking at you technical trades it looks like you trade 123 do you know it for example one high point then the low and then a lower hig lower then the first one and place a sell at the low.

best regards

I developed 200 sma strategy long time ago and it works on many time frames and not only 4 hour chart. There are many rules to that strategy. I have developed much better systems over the time. But I still always place 200sma on my charts. 123 is also a very important element in trading. But the most important things are CONDITIONS around different kind of levels. I would suggest you reading Jesse Livermore’s book:“Reminiscences of a stock operator”. You will understand more about conditions surrounding different kind of levels. That book is a must read. Another one is Nicolas Darvas “How I made 2 million in the stock market”. That one is very interesting and useful, in terms of technical trading. There are others of course. If you want to get the idea of 123 better read Joe Ross book “Trading the Ross hook”. Do some individual learning as well. Try to see TENDENCIES. If you are able to spot some TENDENCIES AND CONDITIONS, you will be able to trade anything. Not only forex. :slight_smile:

anks i think i have read them all a long time ago.

darvas was doing some pyramiding if i dont issremember.

remicance of a stock operator is more like a roman about jesse not so mutch about his trading strategy and also i think he comited sucide after he had another great loose.

yes the 123 is joe ross it is hard to see what 123 is good they are just about anywhere so one must be selective .

best regards

They are all very good. Jesse did not write only about himself. He presented his phylosophy of trading that made him successful. The fact that he commited suicide does not mean his system was bad. I guess it was more connected to his wife. If you know he married a lady who had been married 5 times. All of her previous husbands commited suicide. Strange. I think that it was her who brought such conditions in his life that made him become an undisciplined trader and take his own life.
Nicolas Darvas phylosophy is also very helpful.
And you can do your own 123 analysis after you understand Joe Ross ideas.
I read Jesse Livermore book about 5 times. The same I can say about Nicolas Darvas. Joe Ross just one time.

i shall look in to them again.

I had no ideer about his wife 5 times it sound to mutch sounds more like she is a murderer. I have just heard that he gone broke or lost his fortune a couple of times in his life

For psycology you know there are some great books van tharp A Elder and

mark douglas also have you heard of a man called John Boik he is suposed to be like livermore a great trader. looked at amazon i think i confuse him he is a whriter

best regards

entered gbp/chf short.

Ya. Some ladies are terrible. I do not know if she was a killer. Maybe she was a witch and had some psychic powers that destroyed her husbands.

Well, I have not heard anything about John Boik. Guess I will have to read some of his books. Just browsed and looks like his books should be interesting.
In terms of psychology I try to use my own rather than use somebody else advice. I mean Douglas now. I did not like Elder when I read him. Beating around the bush.