My first trading day on demo

Today i finished School of pipsology and tomorow i am planning to have my first trading session.
I was hoping that someone knows is blueberry markets good broker for me or do you have someone else who is maybe better ? I would really appreciate some tips also.

Congratulations in finishing the School lessons! Which country are you from? It will be helpful for members to know so that we can suggest a good broker applicable to your location. :slight_smile:

Looking at Blueberry Markets, they’re registered under ASIC. Also, good ratings and reviews on FPA and TrustPilot. :wink:

my country is Serbia

Personally I have never used Blueberry but I do know people that do and I have only heard good things. Being a registered broker in Australia is a big plus for me.

1 Like

I think, demo is the best option for learning forex properly. All the best.

1 Like

yes i am demo trading and i will at least for 6 months before i know completely to be profitable

FPA are scammers google forexpeacearmy eu

Congratulation on your finishing the schools. Now trade in demo as you trade in the live account. Try to improve your skills as much as possible. Best of luck for the future.

1 Like

I second this. I was about saying same ( though not with this language):grinning:

Yeah - there are threads on here about them, they have been at it for years.
Dimitri Chavkerov Russian mafia. FPA are a protection racket.

not agree , from all review sites FPA is most treatable than others in google. i have seen so many real reviews by the traders .

The traders are 13yr olds on troll farms. Look at Dimitri Chavkerov’s form.

Have you looked at forexpeacearny EU ?

You don’t have to believe it. Just hope others don’t want to believe crap.

The name sounds strange - in best case it is unusual choice for a serious company which offers financial services. Although we can’t judge only by name. I would also pay attention to their regulation and client reviews which you can find in broker section here, FPA or Trustpilot. I used these websites to search reliable brokers for traders (still use two brokers from the list I made based on the reviews - Tickmill and Hotforex).

You can checkout the these threads

Start with a demo account for a few months. And good luck :slight_smile:

If the broker is regulated and is giving you low spreads, commissions, trade size, then you are good to go. Concentrate more on developing your trading skills. Also, you could try their demo, good luck.