My forex strategy that helps me pay all my bills: MarchFX

First, it looked like we were losing,

Then price reversed just as my trading robot had indicated

we could earn much more from this trade, but for me I just want to risk 2% and target 1% returns

You can confirm my claims

Personally, I have confirmed my claims and found them to be slightly false, I did not achieve exactly 1%, its something like 0.89% and I know the reason for that, its because of commission, so I have to adjust my entry and exit points slightly.
But I think my scalping strategy works well. My drawdown per pair (lets say if trading AUDCAD) will never exceed 3%. That is my strategy.

1 Like

Do you have a myfxbook?

I think I will have to create one, I only have an mql5 account. Let me try to create myfxbook and share it here

Hello @jessoprules,

I have managed to create one but its not available online, maybe I have to make some payments?

Growth

Balance

profit

Drawwdown

Finally, I have got it.

1 Like

Just as I had predicted. But this is my approach, to have many trades, about 3 trades per week where we just earn 3% in total and DD not exceeding 3%. If you like this approach, let me know. If there are adjustments you would like me to make (in my strategy), please let me know.

cool. will follow

nzdcad looks interesting.

The best entry point should be 0.8917, that means opening a second trade if price falls to that level within the present hour.

My attempt of scalp over the past three months has proved futile. I will have to go back to my earlier trading strategy.

Presently, I am looking at USDCAD. I think it has a sell opportunity at the moment. My stop loss is at 1.24860.

I am also looking at CADJPY. I think it could give me a nice opportunity to but at 10 AM (my time is GMT + 3)

USDCAD

CADJPY

This was the outcome for USDCAD.

I think USDCAD has a nice sell at 1.2352 (around there) with stop loss at around 1.2383. Maybe 1;1 risK:reward ratio. what do you think?

That is it.

Hello! I just found your thread and i was very VERY skeptical because it said guarantee haha. I really only got through a couple trades from Jun of 2020 before realizing i was a whole year behind, So i dont have to go through a years worth of information. How successful was your strategy over the last year? Thanks for the read :slight_smile: