My journal - Greg Pawlak

The portfolio recover little profit.

New high on equity curve

1 Like

Last news made new DD on equity curve.

1 Like

This week, my portfolio return to drawdown results from 23-th week. This situation clearly show us, how important money management and keep emotions is. What would happen if I doubled my MM in all strategies, as I would like to recover quickly from the last trading week? I would lose what I earned in the last six months.

Don’t let emotions (whatever they are) influence the decisions you make.

1 Like

This week recovered some loss

These 9 strategies are quite active - are these based on H4/H1?
Are you happy with the DDs? These look quite deep for strategy portfolio.

All strategies trading on H1 timeframe. What you see on chart, is a small part from 17 years backtest, the portfolio started live trading from January ( 6 months). So far, the portfolio didn’t reach max drawdown ( even single strategy didn’t ) so answering your question am I happy with DDs? Yes, because DD is predictable in this portfolio. In the meantime, I am still researching new possibilities, market is changing, and it is necessary to be profitable in long term.

2 Likes

The portfolio made 5 transactions last week. Final results are below.

This week end in loss

The portfolio is still in drawdown, one strategy slowly approach to max drawdown, next week will show what happens.

Hi there! Sorry, When you say draw-down, what do u mean? Do you mean negative balance or do you mean that you have taken out some profit (drawndown some profit). Thanks

Hi, as you can see, this is max DD, that means I lost part of profit. Regards Greg

Results after 30 trading weeks

A couple trades this week didn’t recover loses.

The drawdown has stabilized

This week ended in little profits,

This week ended in loss.

This week, 5 strategies reached max allowed DD and will be removing from portfolio. From now, 4 strategies will be in portfolio till end this year.

This week made little profits.

Trading results after 37 weeks