My journal - Greg Pawlak

No trade last week.

2 Likes

another week without trade.

2 Likes

Appreciate the honest update! :blush: With my losses last week, I’m thinking I shouldn’t have traded either. :confused: Sometimes, it really is best to just watch the charts. :open_mouth:

1 Like

That is why I use EA’s in trading. If EA traded, it means were conditions to trade, if doesn’t trade, it means were not condition to trade.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the days you didn’t trade, though. It’s good to know when to NOT to trade.

Rare trade is because, only one strategy left from original portfolio. The market is always in some “conditions”, bull, bear, sideways, volatility or not and so on, and you will decide which market conditions you want to trade. Currently, I prepare to trade on futures and I don’t have enough time to build strategies for futures and forex.

1 Like

No trade last week.

1 Like

two trades this week

1 Like

No trades last week

1 Like

no trade last week

Hi, today I want to summarize my trading results for 2022. I started in January from 9 strategies on GBP/USD, GBP/JPY AND EUR/USD H1 time frame with $4506,37. I made $192,59 from initial capital, not much but at least I am green :blush: .One strategy left and handle really good, so I will continue posting results. This year, I want to focus on create a portfolio for futures. Good luck for all in trading this year :blush:

2 Likes

one trade last week with loss.

Two trades, two loss this week.

1 Like

No trade last week

1 Like

No trade last week

Two trades last week, one breakeven, one profit.

1 Like

No trades last week.

1 Like

one trade and ended loss

1 Like

No trades last week

1 Like