My Trade Journal - Trade using VSA (Volume spread analysis)

Here is another GJ Short trade

Entry : 137.61
Exit : 137.48
Total Pips = +18+899 =917

This trade I ran it for quick buck, despite knowing it has some potential for 30 odd pips, I have a 20 pip profit in mind, once that hit I got out to make 18.

The trade further went in my direction to tank another 22 pips. but I am happy tummy full… :slight_smile:

Cheers
Srikanth

A chart for your visual sense on the trade setup :slight_smile:

Enjoy

Thanks for the charts. I can see that not all charts/price feeds/brokers are created equal…lol…my candles are formed quite different than your although the price flow is the same.

I’m still working on getting the basics down but I am starting to get it :slight_smile:

My Pleasure,
Yes, indeed it is a different charting technique, custom designed… hence it doesn’t match with any Broker…

Glad to hear you are getting a good read on the world of VSA

Cheers
Srikanth

I agree your indicators are probably modified, but the candles are different just because of your timezone & broker…what broker are you using for those charts?

Even the candles too modified :), they are not normal candles…
I use ODLMarkets MT4 .

Cheers

Another GJ Scalp 4 min trade

Short Entry : 136.98
Exit TP : 136.69

Total Pips : +29+917 = 946

It’s raining pips in my trade group, guys are rocking the markets… :wink:

Cheers

Another GJ Scalp trade

Short Entry : 137.48
Exit TP : 137.20
Total Pips : +28+946 = 974

have made 117 pips today thus far.

Cheers
Srikanth

Another GJ Scalp trade.

Short Entry : 137.08
Exit : 137.40
Total Pips : -32+974 = 942

I have lost this trade, it has hit my SL for a 32 pip, entered before the trade signal confirmed rather uncommon…

Cheers
Srikanth

Folks,

I have had 2 trades in NY thus far,
here are the details :

GJ Short : 136.48
TP : 136.35
Total Pips : +13+942 = 955

GJ Long : 136.80
Close : 136.66

Have lost -14 in this trade.

Total Pips : -14 +955 = 941

have missed couple of setups too, been running here and there with some personal stuff.

Cheers
Srikanth

I’ve been reading a thread over at forex factory …“Trade Using VSA”…by Shamus. There’s a lot of info there! They also had that Murray Math indicator you have, plus the custom candles one…but I didn’t load that one up yet. Do you ever go on that Live IRC chatroom? I’ll be logged into it tonight to see what’s happening there if anything.

:slight_smile:

Thats a good thread to get a good read on basic VSA, as I heard Shamus is a very good VSA Trader, but I am not sure if they use similar setup like mine…

Good luck.

Cheers,
Srikanth

Folks,

Newyork I had only one trade, which is EU Short.

Entry : 1.2677
TP : 1.2667
Total Pips : +10+941 =951

Its been heftily ranged this NY Session, but my system did “screamed” we are heading down on EU… though it broke off, but thats late hour to trade, so left them alone :slight_smile:

Cheers
Srikanth

Hello Guys,

A GJ Long scalp a while ago

Entry : 138.53
Exit : 139.00
Total Pips : +47+951 = 998

Trade reason, A clear Volume divergence seen across time frames, a nicer/cleaner setup

As usual chickened for less than 50 pips profit only to see the price going by another 20 pips… Good start for the day :slight_smile:

Cheers
Srikanth

GJ Short :

Entry : 139.02
Exit : 138.67
Total Pips : +35+998=1033

A chart attached of this trade,
Before this GBP News, my system “Screamed” a price drop with a perfect setup visible, I am not a news trader usually keep out of trades during news, and I didn’t take the setup only to see the price dropped a 80 pip right after the news… I might consider starting to take the news setups as well.

Another GJ Short :

Entry : 137.36
Exit/TP : 137.10

Total Pips : +26 +1033 = 1059

trading been too good lately :slight_smile:

Another GJ Short :

Entry : 136.26
Exit/TP : 136.10

Total Pips : +16 +1059 = 1075

Few Masters in my masters trading group made enormous % to thier account today, feels good to see them making tons of money :slight_smile:

We been blessed to have so good markets.

Cheers
Srikanth

Hey Sri , Great to see you’ve started this thread !
Just wanted to say thanks for your help… looking forward to “shake” the market with you again !

GCB RULES !!!

Hey, Glad to see your post.
Will rock the markets to the best possible :slight_smile:

Happy pipping

Cheers

EUR USD Short

Entry : 1.2609
Exit : 1.2589

Total Pips : +20+1075 = 1095

Cheers