My trading journal with FXOpen

Good morning world, today I am here again in my trading journal with FXOpen. I just want to write anything.

Trading forex is large business in the world, but how to making profit is not easy, maybe many traders agreed. Loss is part in trading sometimes inevitable, but my life is still not far from trading forex.

Today there is a gap in EURUSD, you can see the opening price is not Synchron to the previous closing price, and the price spike moves.

Today I am not yet opened any entries, but I am also trying to spend time watching videos from FXOpen COO UK.

Hello world, the Sun always lightning the earth, come back again to trading journal and write anything related trading.

Yesterday I am trying to trade based correlation between EURJPY and EURUSD, in running time face negative floating, but now all trades closed at small profit.

I am also trying to put pending order in Gold or XAUSD, as based my analysis gold price move in consolidation and last few days formed higher high. I think Gold for long term still work as safe haven, but trading gold in CFD market is different, short term trading could be profitable if works right according the trend.

Gold also has low spread, although FXOpen provides variable spread, but we can choose the time when the instrument in a low spread, using a spread indicator is good to monitor the spread on particular pair

Good morning world, come back to my trading journal with FXOpen.

I will write story trading yesterday market. Yesterday market is chaotic, after CPI released then suddenly pairs AUDUSD, XAUSD and another trading pairs move higher volatility. Surprising because I am put buy limit on AUDUSD without stop loss, I think it will not touched by the prices, but when CPI released, data shows actual greater than forecast, this good for USD, making shock because pending order hit and dragged floating loss. Panic yes, then I decided to cut loss.

I see another pair then decided buy USDJPY, yes it is rise and then end getting profit recover previous loss in AUDUSD, now I just trying again AUDUSD, my prediction the price now at support level and impact CPI just temporary. What happen next still mystery. ready to put stop loss below low price.

1 Like

I also watched the news yesterday, the major pairs was moved as crazy. But in my understanding when inflation raise higher and USD should be down, is it right? But yesterday was opposite thought.

CPI actual data higher than forecast, usually good for currency, USD strongest to other currency due CPI data support currency I think.

1 Like

Continue to write in trading journal.

Yesterday market move dynamic, EURJPY formed bearish candle after appear reversal pattern on daily. Different with EURUSD move flat condition after drops. Still there are two possibility for this pair I think, if price break low maybe the price drops again. However if price break yesterday high possible the price move to uptrend again.

While EURJPY now move consolidation, the market still undecided, it is possoble after drops and shaped long body candle then appear retracement before continue.

There are new video from Forexcup, spent time to watch.

1 Like

Hello world, the time back to the round. Again I want to write anything here in my trading journal with FXOpen.

Yesterday, I am hard work to trying tight risk management after successfully making good profit. But the problem has coming out, some loss in raw make emotion in minds.

I just think Gold price will start t rising after look M5 timeframe, there are price break high range, but in fact it only whipsaw signal and the price drops deeper, unlucky, I have not put stop loss and bet the money, what happen is margin call account again using small buck trading capital.

The lesson about control emotion actually is important, but hard part in trading is how to keep discipline with it.

Monday has come, and a small gap occurs on some trading pairs seen in small timeframe M5 such as EURUSD, and EURJPY.

I just want to write again here in my trading journal with FXOpen. I am get a loss last week but still have a chance to try again. I am decided to put pending order on USDJPY, at the price of 141.520 as I see the candle pattern forming support on its level price in the bullish market.

I also get news if FXOpen adds new liquidity seeing to reduced spread to 85% in the minor market like EURGBP, this is good news for FXOpen traders, which means the cost of the transaction will lower. However, I am still using indicator spread to show the current spread in the chart. This help when getting a signal and then watching the spread value.

Hello world, the sun still hot to light the earh in day time.

I want to write again here about anything in my trading journal with FXOpen. Yesterday I am put a pending order buy limit at USDJPY, however, till now the order not yet achieved. USD price still moves low trading range seen at candlestick pattern small body shape.

This week, maybe there are important event were BoJ meeting maybe impact JPY currency, it possible larger drops or uptrend…

Hello world, I come back again to my trading journal with FXOpen. I just want to write anything to feel free. Yes sometimes in life something happens out from expectation, don’t despair, still many hope on future.

yesterday I put pending order on USDJPY, but till now the order not yet active because the price moves even higher. While Gold price drops again to low 1664 because market still worries the Fed will aggressively hike interest rate. It possible the gold price drops even lower.

Actually in FXOpenforum provided a contest for the intermediate trader to make sharp trading skill with a minimum deposit of 10 USD, but I am not joined yet. Namely, contest 10 to 100.

Helo world, today come back again to write in my trading journal with FXOpen.

Yesterday market moves to higher volatility in several markets including crypto and forex markets like Gold, oil, etc. After the Fed announced to hike in interest rate by 75 basis points, making oil prices drops, and also gold.

While my position pending order on USDJPY still has not yet hit, the price still move above my price order, although yesterday USDJPY also get impacted the Fed hiked interest rate, but still above price order.

Today I read the rank position standing at forex cup dot com standing leader rank taken by trader from Turkey namely Seyit Atluntas with gain profit 142.67%, then second rank, South African trader namely Josue Nauyasa Ngingasa with profit 50.17%.

Hellow world, good morning, Friday now weekend later for the last market open.

I am come back to my trading journal with FXOpen, write anything related to forex and trading. Yesterday’s market Japanese yen move very high volatile, my pending order hit but get the price break swing low and formed a new low.

Japanese Yen is strongest because yesterday’s news BoJ meet Conference gives a good impact on JPY. We can see pairs like USDJPY and EURJPY also GBPJPY moves very highly volatile.

But now the price is back in consolidation after dropping heavily.

Hello world, come back again to my trading journal with FXOpen. More than five days not visit and write here.

Now I am visit again to write something. Now I am only monitoring the market. There are several pair like USDJPY move large number pips last week. According the news BoJ make intervention with selling USD to make JPY stronger, and the impact of USDJPY drops low 140 from high 145. But there are opinions from certain analyst that state intervention currency not will last longer because the Fed was still possible to raising interest rate. While BoJ trying to keep their interest rate in low.

1 Like

hello world, the sun still lighting the earth, still so many hope on the future.

Today come back again to my trading journal with FXOpen, I just want to write anything related trading.

So far I am always using Metatrader 4 trading platform to trade in FX market with FXOpen broker, although the company also offer MT5 trading platform but I am never try it out. Besides they also offer trading platform namely Ticktrader, and now I just trying to instal trading platform on my computer.

This is new trading platform and really different compared MT4 trading platform. As new user still need to learn more, but interesting side is zero spread sometimes appears onthe platform make easy to trade on particular pair with low spread.

2 Likes

Hello world, come back again to my trading journal with FXOpen. Today is Tuesday. Yesterday market movement quiet volatile on pairs like EURUSD, EURJPY, and Gold. Mainly gold price movement formed bulls candle with long body indicating strong uptrend occurs yesterday.

Now I trying to trade based correlation pairs with trading EURUSD and EURJPY with opposite orders on both pairs, buy at EURJPY, and at the same time sell at EURUSD. Usually, price anomaly may lead the P/L floating can be negative or positive. Not always price average movement EURJPY higher than EURUSD, sometimes EURUSD higher average than EURJPY.

By the way, still related Ticktrader trading platform, FXOpen provided a contest free with the prize, check on the forum thread.

Good luck with your open trades this week @Ifx78! :blush:

1 Like

Good morning world, still get a chance to take a breath today. Although the world economic slowdown, still need to be motivated to work and make efforts to get a profit.

Yesterday the market already move very highly volatile, Gold price also already rebound and included strong rebound, while other pairs like GBPJPY, EURJPY, also moveraly and possible to continue.

Hello world, come back to my trading journal, today I just want to write anythig about trading.

The market yesterday move retracement after the price rally yesterday movement formed bearish candle on pair like GBPJPY and EURJPY.

Today I am not yet open to any trades in the FXOpen trading platform, although maybe pair EURJPY is possible to rise again and continue the previous trend. It is possible later NFP news could make suddenly price move higher.

Have you always used only this broker for work?

Yes, I am use FXOpen always already roughly 7 years more