My trading journal with FXOpen

Hello world, how are you today, the Sun still shy to show his face in this morning around my place.

Back to my trading journal to write update about forex market and trading activity with FXOpen.

BTCUSD eventually breakout and cross upper band line with record hit 26k level price. Oil price pullback in yesterday market, while the gold consolidate near 1919 level prices.

Buy gold hit tp but Friday market sometimes very unpredicatble, not yet open any new trades now.

FXOpen is a CFD broker that offers crypto accounts 43 pairs with BTC, BCH, EOS, Ripple, Monero, LTC, etc.

In UK and Australia CFD crypto only available for professional clients based FCA and ASIC rules

Ltd Disclaimer: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing your money.

Hello world, how are you today, Monday market has coming, prepare trading again in this week with all good and bad experience

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen to write about trading activity in forex market.

Making money with forex trading indeed not eask task, sometimes need long time process in learning, even maybe many traders quit from forex because fall in desperation. Yes trading forex need high dedication to motivated, and because still havimng goal in this industry hence many traders learn how to be profitable.

And here I summarize several important point to achieved these level.

Trong psychology, means able discipline trade based on rules trading strategy, then focus, money management and risk managememt, and last never give up.

My last order on gold hit TP but now not yet open new entries.

Hello world, how are you today, the Sun rise above horison now. Quiet hot today.

Back to my trading journal

Oil price still traded in the previous trading range, BTCUSD prices also still move in the range 25k, meanwhile gold, back near `1921 after reached high 1930. Buy order on gold hit TP on yesterday.

Today want to repeat order buy

Hello world, how are you today, the Sun always stick to lighting the earth everyday.

Back to my trading journal now.

Yesterday I am trading on pair GBPCAD and get a small profit, but also get loss in another pair in EURUSD. Overall still get decent profit at last market hours.

Today I see gold price near 1908.80 but still doubt to open order here, so only wait and see on gold.

Hello world, how are you today. I see the Sun lighting the earth now.

Back to my trading journal to write anything related forex trading with FXOpen broker.

Yesterday ECB hiked interest rate and make EURO move stronger, EURUSD dropped sharply only fe hours and EURJPY also dropped sharply in few hours, meanwhile Oil price also rising high and record nrw high 90.18.

Today I try open sell on gold since I see the price near resistance level.

Hello world, how are you today, Monday is coming, back to the market with new hope.

Back to my trading journal, write trading activity, analysis, news etc about forex trading.

Oil prices in last week hit high 90.53, OPEC+ cust production still becomes a reason amid oil rally beause make oil market tightening.

Meanwhile the Bitcoin prices still traded at level 26k in last few days. The BTCUSD even hit low 25k in previous week. in the hourly timeframe BTCUSD prices in sideways market. Gold price move higher in last week and draw high 1930.

Open sell on gold hit stoploss, and now still wait and see.

Helo world, how are you today, the times still cycling and repeat the previous clock.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen, here I write.

Yesterday oil prices still continue to rise and hit new high at 91.28. And also gold rising to high 1933 and expected rise higher back to 1937. EURUSD after drops previous week now tries to wake up and figured bullish pattern candle.

Meanwhile Bitcoin also in yesterday market tries to break upper band but still faced selling pressure and back the price entering bands line. Bitcoin resistance at 27k and support near 24k.

Today bet on gold and expected the price continue to rising

Hello world, how are you today, I see the Sun always lighting the Earth and always hot.

Back to my trading journal, to write anything related trading.

Yesterday my order hit target on gold

Gold after rise then dropped again.Now try again buy on gold

Hello world, how are you today, I see the Sun always stick to ligthing the earth and seems never tired

Back to my trading journal today,yesterday I get loss in buy gold because the gold price hit stop loss and the price down to 1928.

BTCUSD also droped low bak to 26k, oil price drop low too at 88.11.

Today not yet open new trades.

that is very nice

1 Like

Hello world, how are you today, Monday market open, traders back to the chart looking for good opportinity in forex market.

Back to my trading journal, write anything about forex trading.

No gap occurs in this morning, all pairs move in the normal. BTCUSD still traded in 26k and tends to bearish, oil price steady in the trading range 90.

gold price still below 1937 as yellow line

No trade today

Hello world, how are you today, yes I see, still like as before, the Sun back to lighting the earth.

Back to my trading journal with FXOPen.

Yesterday I visit in fxopenforum, and there are new update regarding forexcup contest 2023. The amazing profit already hit new record now the first rank making more than 2000% profit since beginning contest in January. Yes this is amazing profit, and all traders want to work like him, but in fact different had will different result despite using the same recipe.

However, we can get motivation from these moment, if we have the same opportunity to making profit 2000% in a year trading, but of course need high discipline to work.

We need a plan business for long term and having goal for that. Despite sometimes the reality is out from the plan, but plan business really help to achiece a success.

Seeing the structure, time to buy om gold.

Hello world, how are you today, I see the Sun still back to lighting the earth and never tired illuminating the world.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen.

EURUSD still continue dropped in yesterday market, and draws long body bearish candle.

Meanwhile on Oil, the price also soaring and hit new record at 93.23. the BTCUSD still stuck in 26k. Gold dropped low 1876 amid USD strenthening.

FXOpen now all clients can use Tradingview charting as the platform has many trading tool used among traders.

Today bet sell in EURUSD expect the rest downtrend market gives green pips

Hello world, how are you today, I see the Sun already move above horizon, the sun hot today.

Back to my trtading journal to write anything about trading activity and related business.

Back to the market, open the chart, Oil price faces drop in yesterday market, the price hit low 90 after hit 93 high. Meanwhile EURUSD formed bulls candle and drew higher high after significant dropped in this week.

Yesterday I tries bet EURUSD and hit stop loss.The market is unpredicatble.

Today make a bet again in gold

Hello world, how are you today, I see the sun still lighting the earth as always.

Back to my trading journal, today is Monday market, open the MT4 chart I see Pin bar in daily candle, so because this is reversal signal, then I bet open sell with stop loss above top candle.

Meanwhile Oil price I see consolidate near middle band line, and gold continue dropped low 1946.

Hello world, how are you today, just like before, coming back to my trading journal and write anything related trading activity.

Yeterday open sell EURUSD get lucky and end with green pips, hope will repeated again today. But not yet open new order because RSI shows oversold zone level probablyh retrace or reversal.

Meanwhile Oil price yesterday also dropped low 87,60 and BTCUSD also dropped 27k level prices.gold also dropped to 1822

Today not yet open new entries.

Hello world, how are you today, I see the Sun rise above horizon around my place.

Come back again to my trading journal today.

Open MT4 terminal FXOpen today I see oil price consolidation near 88 level prices, oil decline in three days, here analyst says oil price driven by geopolitical. OPEC+ mainly Saudi and Russia want oil prices rises higher, on other side China and US gets negative impact if oil rises, so they will using their weapon to bring oil down.

BTCUSD still traded near 27k level prices, despite yesterday drew bearish candle but it is formed lower high.

Gold price consolidated in the zone 1823 as previously dropped.

I have one position floating in Gold today.

Hello world, how are you today, I see the Sun above horizon, hot today.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen.

Oil price heavily dropping low 83 level price in yesterday market, meanwhile BTCUSD tries to bullish with slow motion rises. and Gold consolidated after dropped low near 1817.

I have floating order in gold now.

Hello world, Monday market, the Sun above horizon, and hot temperature here

Today open my chart in FXOpen MT4, I see shocking market on Gold, the price move high and opposite with my expectation, eventually my order hit stop loss as outs of my control. Hope this week the market support my trades again

Hello world, how are you today, the Sun aredy rises above horizon, yesterday’s fall the rain.

Back to my trading journal with FXOPen today.

Oil prices I see still traded near 85, there are news recently maybe impact to oil market, HAMAS attack ISrael lalst week maybe impact to the conflict in middle east.

The gold price start to rises, and BTCUSD dropped near 27k.

Today bet on gold.