My trading journal with FXOpen

Hello world, how are you today, the Sun rises above the horizon, the day is beginning.

Back to my trading journal again today, write anything related to trading activity, Recent hot news still about war between Palestine and Israel, I think many people want life in peace but war sometimes happen and is inevitable because different perspective views when looking a problem.

The impact to oil price is still not yet clear but Pioneer Natural Resources CEO Scott Sheffield says oil prices could soar significantly if Iran becomes directly involved in the conflict. Yesterday even oil dropped low 81.86. However, the market may response war sooner or later.

Hello world, how are you today, too early coming here, the sun not yet visible on the sky.

Today come back again in my trading journal. I ran Ticktrader terminal today and I see gold price still moved consolidated near 1921, I have one buy position on gold, expect the price will continue rising this week. Meanwhile, the BTCUSD price still stead moved in the range 28k. There is the Bollinger band squeeze in H1 waiting for a breakout. Oil prices rose yesterday to high 86 level prices.

Hello wrold, how are you today, the Sun rise above horison lighting between trees

Back to my trading journal to write anything related forex.

War still becomes concerns in the market, yesterday oil rise high 87 amid war Hamas vs Israel, there news Iran take part in the war by call for Oil embargo for Israel.

Gold price yesterday also rise high amid the war, I have one buy order closed hit target yesterday.

Good news for FXOpen international clients, the company now offer leverage 1:1000 for Ticktrader account only.

Hello world, how are you today, the Sun rise above horizon, the bright moved between leaves.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen today in Monday market.

Run Ticktrader desktop and MT4 today on desktop, I see oil price dropped near 87 level prices and there are small gap in M15. BTCUSD tries to rise and reach 30k and get rejection in these zone. Gold price gap drop in Monday market seen even in H1.

In the last week competition in Ticktrader challenge 2, first rank trader record profit more than 200%. but the contest still going on, and the first rank still possible changed until the contest time ended.

Last week I open buy on Gold and trapped in floating due gold price dropped and hope the gold price still continue rising amid escalation ear in Middle east.

Hello world, how are you today? Why do humans still like war despite their want for peace?

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen here. Write some words in this thread about trading activity with FXOpen.

Gold prices expected still continue to rise amid the war in the Middle East, Gold could be safe haven in global conflict because gold never ing intrinsic value.

Today I hole buy Gold in Tick trader platform.

Hello world how are you today? I see the Sun rise above horizon and stick illuminate the earth and never tired.

Back to my trading journal.

I still hold a position on gold today in the Ticktrader platform FXOpen. Today I see oil price dropped low 82.35, and BTCUSD still consolidated on the range of 34k.

Ticktrader platform also supports algo trading and traders that already have good EA for MT4 can convert to Ticktrader algo trading.

Hello world, how are you today, I see the Sun rise above horizon around my place.

Come back again to my trading journal, write small story about trading with FXOpen.

Last week is gold time, open buy on gold resulted good profit in my Ticktrader account, as before I predicted the gold would reach 2000, and eventually hit the target.

Meanwhile, BTCUSD is also in bullish tension despite still holding on the range 34k.

[i]Chart Ticktrader{/i]

Hello world, how are you today, the Sun is always bright illuminating the earth, far over there, war still make many human scared days and night.

Come back again to my trading journal with FXOpen, and write a small story about trading.

Oil price still dropped low 81.52 yesterday, meanwhile BTCUSD’s steady move in the range of 34k, the price consolidated this week, and gold dropped low in 1994.

Today no trade opened in my account.

Hello world, how are you today, the Sun I see rise above horizon, the light is clear illuminating the earth all day long.

Back to my trading journal and write small trading history.

Yesterday may have become a bad trade on my side, I opened the Ticktrader account login successfully and looked for a new opportunity on EURUSD, but the first trade hit stop loss. Try again and second hit profit, but I failed on gold. Should I don’t trade on gold because my equity is low? I am forced to trade on gold Open Buy and set stop loss, then leave the chart and go to sleep. After woke up, surprised, my order hit stop loss because the gold price reached my stop loss.

Hello world, how are you today. I see the war far over there make thousands civil is death. The world want to peaceful but the war always happening.

Today come back in my trading journal to write anything.

Login account trading Ticktrader success. oil price still traded near 80 and yesterday formed indecision candle. BTCUSD tries to wake up and reached 35k. Meanwhile gold dropped to 1977 at time of writing.

Today still no open trades

Hello world, how are you today, I see war causing thousands of people and children to die, very ironic

Today I returned to the trading journal with FXOpen with a sad feeling.

Yesterday I tried a short position on XAUUSD, but unfortunately, the price was choppy and caused the stop loss to be touched and I got a loss.

Currently, we are still waiting to see whether the gold price shows a bullish trend reversal or whether it continues to be bearish.

An unexpected thing also happened to oil prices, falling and landing at a new low of 76.86.

Chart Ticktrader FXOpen

Hello world, how are you today, I see the Sun rise above horizon, the light illuminating the earth slipping between the leaves.

Come back to my trading journal with FXOpen, here I write anything about forex market and trading activity.

Login account successfully in Ticktrader account. I see BTCUSD tries to rise and now already reached 35k. While US crude oil still continue dropped and now landed at 75.56. Gold also continue dropped and now landed at 1951.

Oil price seems affected by China’s crude oil imports rose in volume and value in October, the country’s total exports fell 6.4% year on year, more than expected,

Today open pending order with tight risk management on EURUSD.

Hello world, how are you today, I see the Sun rise above horizon, the light illuminate the earth as as always.

Back to my trading journal write again here.

Login Ticktrader account now, I see the BTCUSD price dropped but is still in the 36k range prices. Meanwhile, Oil prices started to rise after dropping a low of 74.90 now traded at 78.40. Meanwhile Gold also rose to 1946 from a low in 1931, what happened today is still become question but is expected to continue rising.

Yesterday open trades on EURUSD hit tp and also EURJPY hit TP in the bulls market, today still no open trades and wait and see again.

Ticktrader chart Gold D1

Hello world, how are you, I hope the world will be full of peace without wars that kill thousands of innocent lives.

Back in the trading journal with FXOpen, today I want to write a few words about the forex market.

Yesterday the price of gold rose to a high of 1970 but currently the price is around 1957 and moving flat. Meanwhile, oil rose to a high of 79.64 but is currently at 77.80. Meanwhile, BTCUSD fell back to the 35k price range.

Yesterday I made several transactions including losses and some profits with accumulated profits higher than losses, trading pairs EURJPY and GBPJPY

Hello world, bagaimana kabarnya, semoga selalu damai dan penuh kedamaian, tidak ada lagi perang yang memakan korban warga sipil yang hanya mengharapkan kehidupan damai dan tentram.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen, today I want to write again here related trading activity and forex market.

Price in forex is really unpredicatble, sometimes you expect the price will rise higher and reached larger target profit, but the reality is different, the price drop and hit your stop loss. The greedy still in human nature here and sometimes not eliminated at all.

Now very important to keep discipline with trading plan and stick with the plan. Exit point should defined with precisely parameter to minimize the risk.

Today BTCUSD drop again to level 36k, Gold rose high 1981. Oil still traded near 72.

Yesterday gets profit on buy gold.

Chart Ticktrader platform FXOpen

Hello world, how are you, I hope it will always be peaceful and full of peace, there will be no more wars that claim the lives of civilians who only hope for a peaceful and peaceful life.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen, today I want to write again here related trading activity and forex market.

Price in forex is really unpredictable, sometimes you expect the price will rise higher and reach larger target profit, but the reality is different, the price drops and hits your stop loss. The greedy is still in human nature here and sometimes not eliminated at all.

Now it is very important to maintain discipline with the trading plan and stick with the plan. Exit points should be defined with precise parameters to minimize the risk.

Today BTCUSD drops again to level 36k, Gold rose high 1981. Oil still traded near 72.

Yesterday got profit on buying gold.

Hello world, how are you today, now the sun has risen above the horizon, its rays slip between the leaves and fall to the earth.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen, just writing a little about trading activities and about forex news.

Oil prices are currently trying to rise again at level 75 after falling at level 72. There are rumors that OPEC is said to be extending output cuts to 1 million bpd next year. Meanwhile, the current gold price at 1976 has fallen and there is a gap there.

Still placing pending buy limit orders in gold using stop-loss and flexible targets.

Hello world, how are you today, the sun has risen above the horizon and the weather is quite hot around me.

Returning to the trading journal with FXOpen, here we write a little about the market activities that occurred today on the FXOpen trading platform.

The first is that XTIUSD or US crude oil price is currently at 77.70 in sideways conditions. Gold at 1998.68 yesterday rose high from the low of 1977. US tech 100 fell at level 15912. USDJPY formed a long tail on the daily timeframe providing a reversal opportunity.

Yesterday’s trade in gold should have made a profit but instead it hit a stop loss because the price reversal touched the stop loss while the target was too high. In other trades, CHFJPY also experienced the same problem, the target had not been reached, the price had reversed.

Chart Ticktrader FXOpen

Hello world, how are you? I hope it can still be a comfortable place for humanity to stand.

Back to my trading journal with FXOpen, today I wrote a sentence related to the forex market.

Yesterday, oil prices fell to a low level of 73.81 after reaching above level 77, according to analysts, oil prices fell after OPEC+ postponed its meeting which was scheduled to be held on November 26 to November 30, this postponement was linked to Saudi Arabia’s dissatisfaction with other OPEC members regarding production cuts.

Meanwhile, gold prices are at the 1991 level, down from the 2009 high range.

Yesterday’s trading made a profit on the USDJPY and CHFJPY pairs which were in a bullish trend

Halo dunia, hari senin telah tiba, market forex kembali buka, hari ini cerah, mentari berssinar terang di atas ufuk

Kembali ke trading jurnal dengan FXOpen, membuat coretan kecil tentang aktiitas trading di FXOpen.

Hari ini login Ticktrader dan MT4 platform, melihat market, untuk emas saat ini di harga 2001.86, dekat upper band line. Minyak di harga 75.66 masih dibawah level 77.

Ada sedikit gap di minyak, namun harga sudah recover gap saat ini. Market senin belum mencoba membuka satupun posisi perdagangan.

Ada informasi bahwa kontes Ticktrader challenge 3 telah dibuka pendaftaranya, ada hadiah total $650 di kompetisi ini cukup menarik untuk bergabung di TickTrader Challenge-3